What's new

Bueno Time(s) blackberry jones x swt#4

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
I happen to mention to Bueno Time I was growing his freebies he donated - "blackberry jones x swt#4"

He said he was interested to see them ...So hence the making of the thread

I think I germinated these on 14th/2/15 and i just potted them up today from 1 liter pots to 4 liter pots

They are growing in a mix of coco and perlite...hand watered and are being fed with GT Ionic grow(but about to buy some GT coco)

They have spent the last month outside(end of our summer) and have been moved inside now(due to diminished day light hours) sharing 2 400 hps with other plants

and now to some pics-

plant #1
picture.php

p#2
picture.php

p#3
picture.php

p#4
picture.php

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Group shot ....SAY "blackberry jones x swt#4"

picture.php

OUCH!!!(cringe)...
picture.php

The second pack I received...Some may say lucky it was a "freebie" pack????...will see once these plants do their thing...a shame thou(where right at the corner of the packaging and looked to have taken a beating..all but one turned to powder...and that one didn't even make it ....)

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
:peacock:

Im in for the grow show, got some of these as well. Zoos old black willy cross was some of the absolute tastiest smoke Ive ever had and Im looking forward to see how much blackberry shows through in these.

:tiphat:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
looking forward to seeing this. i got em as freebies too. looks wonderfull so far!

Thanks!

:peacock:

Im in for the grow show, got some of these as well. Zoos old black willy cross was some of the absolute tastiest smoke Ive ever had and Im looking forward to see how much blackberry shows through in these.

:tiphat:

"absolute tastiest smoke Ive ever had"...hmmm sounds good...soon as I saw blackberry in the name of these(not that I've ever had it) I was sure there had to be something nice to be found in these.

I will update the thread again sometime next week...once things get back to normal around here.HH. =]-~

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
look who I found hiding

look who I found hiding

Can't forget Number 5 lol....found this one I had lost track of in the mix...didn't get potted up...and missed out on the previous photo shoot...but got its own solo shoot this morning

Introducing #5
picture.php

picture.php

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey NB thanks...they are pretty big now..was going to take some pics yesterday but it was a pretty full day of gardening and didn't get to it...and today I'm just in pain from yesterdays efforts...will get some pics done asap...and will get them flowering in the next few days also

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Number 5 was potted up today to a 9 ltr bucket...and I must be loosing it?...I'm sure I had 5 specimens?(and #5 was the 5th one I found previously)...or must be over looking it?...for I can only come up with 1 through to 4 ?

P#1 28"
picture.php

picture.php

P#2 27"
picture.php

picture.php

RulaTone

Veteran
hey happyherb nice grow
a buddy of mine grew the same cross and i've uploaded a report in the seedbay test grow section...
nice plants you got there!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for starting this thread and dropping me a link to it. They are looking good so far, when are you planning to flip them into flower?

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
RT...thanks for dropping by...I will try and look for the thread you speak of later

BT...good to see you...I'm actually going to flip today....funny thing...last grow....didn't end up with as many plants as I wanted to start the grow and also had to flip them way too soon( with 3 monthly rental inspections...their time dictates a grow)....this time the opposite...more plants(than the room can possibly handle?) and they are all pretty much big plants(and some will turn into monsters once stretch finishes)

....So...we'll see how this all turns out on another pheno hunt.HH. =]-~

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Hey NB..yes your not wrong

and Grow...good to have you

Well I was just getting too a few males outside that were looking ripe and ready to give some pollen...one big boy has been catching my eye daily...actually thought it was a grape krush(with the purpleling and all)...turns out no it's my missing plant number 5 lol...knew I didn't dream up that I had 5 plants lol

So here are some pics to document him as well...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Was just in the grow room before lights out looking over things and noticed small male flowers on a plant ...and it turned out to be #1...So out to the back yard He goes

pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
just a quick update...took these pics last night...its down to these two now...number #2 and #3 the only girls

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
...and here are some pics of the last male to be found ...#1...is a tall one...if you can see he purpleling on the flower...one side green one side purple..cool

picture.php

picture.php