What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hammer how does (White Truffle x (A5hbx x Mac) sift ? with that much tric coverage it must be good returns, awesome pics...:)

Oops,, I misread that... The WT X P41 is new. I have not harvested any yet. There are 2 plants in flower now for evaluation. The WT x P40 fem seeds were released..

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

58F1C247-043B-4B34-8B82-2BA171076B5F.jpeg
All haze hybrids, except for that one fat leaved plant at right.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, After adding in the A5hbx there is a def improvement in quality in them all. Im sure it's pretty watered down. It is what motivated me to look more into what Haze can add. I couldn't be happier with the end results.

There are a few new projects that are more Haze coming..

Raho

Veteran
Hammerhead Cool! I've seen you exploring the haze path and it's been fun to watch. Keeping haze happy is a little different than most wide-leafs, but you are a fast learner.
Looking forward to seeing what's next and all the best for you in '22

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammerhead Cool! I've seen you exploring the haze path and it's been fun to watch. Keeping haze happy is a little different than most wide-leafs, but you are a fast learner.
Looking forward to seeing what's next and all the best for you in '22

Same to you. I hope we all have a better year full of killer haze genetics back in the garden..

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Sorry, I meant to say Wally
Funny you should say that. I actually got these from another breeder, Southern Star Seeds, no longer in business. In hindsight, I do wonder if these may have originally come from Wally, maybe f2s? There's a few reasons to think this that I won't go into here.
Anyway it was nice pot. Still have seeds and should give it another go at some point.

Goodherb

Funny you should say that. I actually got these from another breeder, Southern Star Seeds, no longer in business. In hindsight, I do wonder if these may have originally come from Wally, maybe f2s? There's a few reasons to think this that I won't go into here.
Anyway it was nice pot. Still have seeds and should give it another go at some point.

I believe so too,that they're wally"s !
Yes man, take another look, you should find a star .
Dr.purpur ,have something similar ,at was said by Donald. Think it's" og-mango" an the good doc ,rave about it !

Grow on ,Grow strong !

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

yea thats a bit of a coincidence , if he is an aussie i have doubt he had access to the ecsd cut ,
we did , but it wasnt spread around that much ,
either way a great cross ...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
yea thats a bit of a coincidence , if he is an aussie i have doubt he had access to the ecsd cut ,
we did , but it wasnt spread around that much ,
either way a great cross ...
Yeah he is an Aussie, and I can't imagine many Aussies having access to that clone, and then making that exact cross, meaning he would also have had a Mango Haze male. Would be an amazing coincidence.:chin:

Big Nasty

Hi guys,Deluxe Orange x Green OTH F1 at 66 days of flo,as soon as you hit them with a tiny amount of N they start foxtailing.
Smell is orange candy,overripe fruit,metal mostly but two plants are more lime,cedarwood and pine.
DSCN2237.JPG

DSCN2239.JPG

DSCN2243.JPG