What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does your cat smoke weed?

floralheart

Veteran
My cat puffed on the joint end twice with his nostrils, and ran off. He will also push the bowl towards me with his snout.

He licks the air, if the weed tastes good.

What does your cat do?

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My cat is a total pothead. She loves it, but she only eats it. She can't stand the smoke. I've been feeding her fan leaves as treats since she was a kitten.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

I've posted this one before.

NW Wheeze

I have been dosing one of our cats with some decarbed bho. The cat got squished by its prior owner, so it has a messed up back, and he does not get around as good as he should. The kitty MMJ has helped him tremendously. He has to stay indoors for 24 hours after a dose, or until he can at least walk a straight line again. But after that he can get around like our other cats for at least a week.

It is funny as hell to watch him eat crunchy cat treats off the hardwood floor when he is dosed. It is like he is playing Hungry-Hungry-Hippos, and he really wants to win.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
My cat does not like the smoke, but eats leaves, he prefers big dry shade leaves with no resin. He will eat them fresh if none available dry. He loved them.
My sis had a great dane that liked leaves fresh on the plant and could eat a lot. He seemed to avoid the buds. But it made them nervous to have him near the plants.

-SamS

Pumpkin

Veteran
I'd personalty never give drugs to anyone or any animal unable to give consent. This however excludes mosquitoes and flies whom I regularly like to overdose.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have many cats and none of them like buds and resin, just play with leaves or eat young seedlings and plants rarely.

I'd personalty never give drugs to anyone or any animal unable to give consent. This however excludes mosquitoes and flies whom I regularly like to overdose.

Agree, but watch the video, cats and other animals like drugs too

[youtubeif]EiWCvhnFO_g[/youtubeif]

BigJohnny

Have you noticed that a fly, when stoned, turns into a walk?

Back in high school me and my buddy would catch flies and stick them in our BT bottle (ahh the good old oil days) then get them stoned.

One guy we named marty mcfly and he hung out in our ashtray for 2 hours just walking around forgetting that he could fly.

WelderDan

Veteran
I had a cat that demanded his cut whenever I trimmed. He liked it fresh, but not dried. And he'd chew fresh buds right off the plant if given the opportunity.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran

I for one did not give my animals drugs, if they find and consume it own their own you may have exposed them to the opportunity but they decide to try it and the second time they know what they are doing for sure. I am not so sure a shade leaf is a drug, or if they eat it in the same way they chew on greens, sometimes they like them. I had a cat that loved lawn grass to chew on, the long blades.
-SamS

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have had a cru of cats outside my spot when I was growing cheese in the loft. The cats would just meow all the time @ night sit out the front and make noise. I took 2-3 years before I made the correlation between them being there when it was smelly.. They even followed me when I went places... A stray cat turned up at my mates, she could smell the Cheese growing she has lived there 2 years nearly..

Cats are totally addicted to Skunk.. Even my mates 20 year old cat likes to sniff my tub when i go round.. He likes fish flakes Tuna in brine and Skunk in his old age...

shithawk420

Veteran
My buddies cat loves pot smoke.he is the most unique cat I've ever seen.he steals roaches and CIG butts from the ashtray

floralheart

Veteran
My favorite cat was a boxer. I've never seen another cat do it, but she would stand on her hind legs and box, right, left, right - short rabbit punches, right to another cats head that challenged her.

She lived about 20 years and smoked her some weed, and ate some leaves. After she went blind, I stopped getting her high.

floralheart

Veteran
You can definitely tell which ones like it and which ones don't, stoner cats are great

The ones that don't like it run away, the ones that do stay. Just like women.

But, if my boy cat tries to stay for the entire joint, I often leave the room, because one of my boy cats will overdo it. He'll smoke the whole joint with me. His brother is good for 2 tokes, and that's it.

He's the one that will push weed, pipes and joints towards me. lol speaking of consenting cats

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
None of my cats have ever been too fond of smoke of any kind. I did however have two cats years ago in a house where me and my brother had a small grow in the basement. If any one opened the door to the basement it's like the cats had some sensor that alerted them and they'd dart down the steps and over to the plants and start nibbling at as many leaves as they could before anyone could stop them and remove them from the basement.

floralheart

Veteran
None of my cats have ever been too fond of smoke of any kind. I did however have two cats years ago in a house where me and my brother had a small grow in the basement. If any one opened the door to the basement it's like the cats had some sensor that alerted them and they'd dart down the steps and over to the plants and start nibbling at as many leaves as they could before anyone could stop them and remove them from the basement.

lol yep