What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultimate MOONshine

G

heck yeah, all mine are purple-tinted at just under 2 weeks veg... one looks crazy sativa-dom and it's purple-tinted, also... frosty lookin' already, too.

thanks jlp!

nycnoob

Dayum these buds and plants look great. especially all of you experienced growers growing them so great and for JLP having them to breed. I am always so amused by the purple phenos, especially that blue moonshine on the home page. Great job everyone.

mtnjohn

Veteran
i just started a um f2 a couple weeks back and its got full on purple stems . i cant flower her yet due to space limitations , so i'll veg it for a while and hope its a girl. i've heard so many goood things bout this smoke , i just cant wait...woo hoo. if by chance the plant is a male i'll use the pollen to knock-up my apollo 11 girl and see what happens.............thanks again jlp

shaolin730

About a month and a half, the thing vegged slower than anything I ever saw. She also ate nutes like a champ as I tried to force her to get bigger. She doubled in size in like a week or two after I threw her in flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts