What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hillbilly Dreams, Back in Business???.....

rolandomota

Veteran
Bump so why all the drama Steve tuck? Lol wtf? Anyway I'm interested so I just thought I'd bump this because I heard he's coming back this year I'm interested in that herOjuana

tetragrammaton

Veteran
There is no drama and no need to bring a 15 year old thread back from the dead, but now that you did so rolandomota, to answer the OP's question if he is still around, this year Hillbilly Dreams Seed Company is back. For the meantime, since you seem interested in Steve and are just learning about him, you can watch his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzzSZsF5ZLc

EDIT: If you decide not to watch the video, it goes over that in 2005 when people weren't getting their orders is when they extradited him from Canada back to America and tortured him by leaving him without his morphine and marijuana and preventing him from being in the medical marijuana community for four years. It's also worth mentioning that people who were saying that they weren't happy with their herijuana seeds they got from him, then that has already been addressed in the Herijuana thread which is where you found out that Hillbilly Dreams is back. They got F1's of the Herijuana cross, Killer New Haven x Headstash. Herijuanas brothers and sisters.

How is someone supposed to mail out seeds when they are in jail? That's why people who had F1s (the same that some people were unhappy with) bred it to the indica side and is how it is today. Nothing like the original. The real deal is coming this year. Herijuana was cubed. The cut wasn't widely spread. That's why Steve himself has always said everything on the market these days isn't it, because it's impossible to be it, because all people ever got were F1's of the original cross. There was so much varation in that cross, everything from indica, sativa, and everything in between. Everything was resolved and REAL DEAL herijuana is coming this year.

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I've never grown any of Tuck's strains but he used to post at OG a while ago.I wasn't impressed by his online presence,he's pretty whacked.
Tuck sent Breeder Steve some seeds a few years ago while SOL was still in Switzy.He didn't sound to impressed with the results.

Good luck with the seeds,you never know about seeds,they could just as easy turn out to be good plants.

JLP:)
Holy shit how it feels to see posts this old... I miss JLP..

Latest posts

Latest posts