What's new

Hillbilly Dreams, Back in Business???.....

PNW_grown

Veteran
I just came back from an excursion to my favorite vacation place, which is vancouver, B.C. While i stayed there i decided to go purchase some seeds. I ended up in the green zone of West Hastings st. and found a nice little store called Taste Buds. I was interested in Jordan of The Islands seeds, but after a long pot talk, and some bullshitting, they offered me a different list that wasnt out. It was through "Secret Seed Company" and they were offering "Motta Da Purple", "Trainwreck", "Salmon Creek Big Bud", and "UFO" (Herijuana X Alien?)
I noticed the strains right away and a couple really jumped out, those were the trainwreck, and the herijuana cross. I thought Hillbilly (Steve Tuck) right away. Well as I am looking at the paper, i see in tiny little letters, "Hillbilly Dreams" So I automatically say "Oh, Steves back in business huh?" and they just stared at me like they were in shock... It was funy i guess they didnt think i knew shit or something... Well anyway, they come over and ask where i saw that, cross it out in black ink, and just look surprised at me. They said i guess it was supposed to be secret, but we all know about Hillbilly Dreams, and i thought they went outta business. But i guess things are still going or something?
Does anyone know anything about this. I hope this was okay to share with the community here, i think it was necessary personally. I picked up a pack of the "Motta Da Purple" Its a 4 way cross of the best, most potent, early/shortest flowering plants from Humboldt California, and i guess its a large producer, of frosty ass purple buds, so we will se... I hope everyone enjoys reading this. I felt privileged to get these seeds, and i know some of my buddies out there, i.e. Mr GreenJeans, was looking for Salmon Ceek Big Bud, so there you are MGJ... Well everyone, take it easy, off to take a bongload :joint: :wave:

G

isnt Bleazy-T.. aka Tuck?

thinkin he was. seemed when HBD went out last time lots of peeps were left hangin?

CBF

hbd got me for 100 bucks i was waiting on 4 strains i never got i was so bummed i would still love to have the strain but no one has them hes got it coming to him for all the people he riped off wouldnt want to be him

PNW_grown

Veteran
Hmm is that right???

Hmm is that right???

I had no idea he was a scammer or anything... For all i know it was Steve I was talking with. It was just funny to me cause i recognized the strains right off the bat. Nobody sold trainwreck seeds except for him and maybe one other place. But i know Reeferman, and a few others got last remaining packs of his herijuana. I have got a weird vibe from em at the shop. i almost wish i wouldnt have bought the seeds, but they sound great, i have never seen em anywhere else, and they fit my climate perfectly.

Well then for those who are interested, I got them at "TasteBuds" on the third floor above The New Amsterdam Cafe. They seemed cool, but now that i think about it, and after what Hashplant just said, i remeber a bunch of people on overgrow complaing that he closed up shop and never got their orders. Now hes out again with a new company called "Secret Seed Co." That just sounds weird, why would you want to be secret? I would want everybody to know about my company. He has some killer genetics... only person offering Salmon creek big bud in seed form....

PNW_grown

Veteran
CBF said:
isnt Bleazy-T.. aka Tuck?

thinkin he was. seemed when HBD went out last time lots of peeps were left hangin?

CBF

i dont know? whos bleazy t? he a member on here?

can u order fome tastebuds or do u have to go the the shop its self would love to hear about how your Motta Da Purple turned out always wanted to try Herijuana i would love to get my hands on some of them seeds

PNW_grown

Veteran
I just picked up the Motta Da Purple, and i will be growing it outdoors here in the spring. I have his herijuana, and trainwreck seeds still in my collection. I will be trying a herijuna crossed with a buddies early sativa and see how that does.

But back to the matter at hand... I actually asked if they did mail order and he said no. Surprising huh? Well i only live 2.5-3 hrs away from vancouver so i can easily go there again. They did have a lot of reputable companies seeds there also, and their prices were decent. I will be going back in probably a month or so, but we will see.

shaolin36er

PNW_grown said:
I just came back from an excursion to my favorite vacation place, which is vancouver, B.C. :joint: :wave:

Count me in on that also. I love B.C. Some of the best snowboarding I have found. Not this year though. Cant wait to go back to Vancuver.(sp)?
Are you growing those soon? Goodluck. SH36

PNW_grown

Veteran
I will actually be popping them next week or so, want to get a good veg in, take a buch of clones, then plant em outdoors this spring, cant wait... How you doing btw shaolin?

G

Ill be in BC in Aug this summer. gonna hang around for a couple a weeks. lookin forward to gettin to some of the shops and pick up some local beans:D

tucks wreck is a hybrid right, cross he worked back. RW used a creeper weeper from those beans in his deep wreck. think DrJay has some of the Tuck wreck that he is usin in a few crosses.

CBF

PNW_grown

Veteran
Yes Richard used the tuck wreck in his cross, he sent me some of those, they will be outdoors this sping along with his deep warp. I heard that the wreck seeds werent as good as the clone only wreck, but still a very good plant in itself. So i am hoping some poeple that know a little more on this topic will come out of the woowrok, and voice their opinion... How secret is this "Secret Seed Company"..... stay tuned :wave:

G

hillbillydreams - steve tuck and sebastian rand (or whatever his real name is) are nothing but lowlife thieves! they stole my money and a lot of other peoples money. I never got the trainwreck, herijuana ans salmon creek big bud that I ordered. If I ever meet either one of them I will knock their fuckin teeth out! punk ass bitches!
sorry for the rant, but I don't like getting ripped off and will ALWAYS take the opportunity to bash those little faggots. I only wish I could meet them so we could get up close and personal. :mad:

PNW_grown

Veteran
Ya i dont want this thread to get binned so lets try not to do too much bashing of anyone/seed company. I started this thread to ask about hillbilly dreams, and maybe see if hes trying to just stay low, i might have messed that one up for him. But ya know what, if he is a thief, and stole not one, but two peoples money so far, they didnt deserve my money... I wish i didnt buy them now. Well, like i mentioned earlier, if you know Steve Tuck personally, or some of his colleagues? then you may want to check out "TasteBuds" on the third floor above New Amsterdam. They seemed to know about him, and were very sketch about me saying anything online about their place and what not... so sorry guys, but i had to do this...

G

Vermont Afghan said:
Interesting: :chin:

I'm pretty sure your dealing with a scammer. Trainwreck only comes in clone form and is quite an old cut...80's era.

tuck may have been a scammer, its well known his TW aka tuckswreck is a hybrid, worked back towards the TW. never labeled as a BX.

SCBB is in clone only as well. Cut from late 80s early 90's Sure you can cross it with just about anything but I wouldn't be selling the beans as the strain in its "pure " form though.

Tom Hill has SCBB seed, RW grew um out not to long ago if i remember right. I have his scbb cross. I think SCBB is all over cali, salmon creek I had been told was a sativa dom strain, then was crossed to a cali bigbud. outname grew out some of the straight salmon creek last year also.

CBF

A Heads Up[/QUOTE]

PNW_grown

Veteran
Well CBF pretty much said exactly what i was going to... oh and by the way, i had a sack of salmon creek big bud from humboldt county, and i happened to find 1 seed in a whole ounce, i grew it and this is what i got...

It was a little premature when i cut it down, cause of mold, but it was good smoke for what it was... It was over 10 feet when i cut it down, it had huge, wide bladed indica leaves and smelt so unbelieveable. I had clones of it but they all got stolen from me.

So his Herijuana was no good huh? I have seeds from them and i gre some and it seemed alright... I have heard no bad things other than Texas Kid saying it hermed on him twice in week 6 of flower... :confused:

Heres a leaf shot off the SCBB...

some of his seeds may have been the real deal. tal from c world said the same thing maybe a year or two ago. they were the worst seeds ever. we just didn't get the real deal. he should have called them schwag #5

G

Nothing worse than a thief is there? Especially when you steal something from people that can not ne reported as crime; i.e. seeds. Karma my friend!

Avid