What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I wonder how many generations you would have to fly over those dusting them with pollen from top shelf genetics to turn it to something worth smoking.

ive played around with some high CBD hemp an high THC pot , my first crossing are produceing 5-10% cbd & 12-18 THC

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are paying infinitley more.
10ppm/100L of Calcium hypochlorite (bleach powder/pool chlorine) =1.54g/100L
less is more friend:wave:

How you got that from using bleach lol..Bleach is not HTH..I can use 5ml of bleach to kill everything. THESE ARE NOT MIXED TOGETHER.

HTH is what 6$ for 1lb. 1 gram makes 1 gallon. I use 5ml from that gallon. This is not used to clean. it's used to keep roots pearly white. Prevents algae, bacteria, pathogens out of the cloner. No clue where I ever posted that's what I use. I recommend you not troll me. The mods can see what your doing. Looks like George is back for the 100x. ..

Last edited:

How you got that from using bleach lol..Bleach is not HTH..I can use 5ml of bleach to kill everything. THESE ARE NOT MIXED TOGETHER.

HTH is what 6$ for 1lb. 1 gram makes 1 gallon. No clue where you got that math. I recommend you not troll me. The mods can see what your doing.

Lol. Im allowed to post and reply to posts duh.

ummm cos YOU are using sodium hypochlorite which is infinitely more $$ than what I mentioned ya peanut lol.

:tumbleweed:i use dawn dish soap and bleach to clean my cloners,never had a single pump fail on me either!:biggrin:

mornin campers...got a bunch of up-pots to deal with today and a quick store trip...and the last little bit of trimming to do on the first half of the main room harvest...then onto the second half,:jump::party:

tomorrow the tracking on the industry9 hubs i ordered in friggin april should finally give me a date when they will arrive,that will be exciting,may have to rub them on my junk real quick before there's spokes in the way! and the fuji frame should get blasted tomorrow...too bad i'm stuck in trim jail...got a feeling there's gonna be lots of hash buds in this batch...heck,this may be the last rounds i have to deal with provided this grow thing happens...

Ive been lucky enough to get my hands on a few classic bikes myself, exciting to find out you had a premium bike in its day, but yeah they weren't worth much unfortunately and not really appreciated by others either :badday:

My current commuter. Due for a service
IMG20210331102127.jpg
IMG20210331101955.jpg

Last edited:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's some outdoor stuff:
IMG_20210718_143017.jpg
4/5 of the back row will be going into the 4x4. There are 2 Cheese 'n' Sour on the left, and three Tropic Driver on the right. The front row was a bunch of clones I had left over that I might give away. Left to right Tropic Driver, a Runtz that I took the top as a clone, Flashfire B, Runtz reveg, and a Peyote Purple x Querkle x Mac reveg.

Here's my little breeding project for the year:
IMG_20210718_143351.jpg
IMG_20210718_143419.jpg
IMG_20210718_143557.jpg
two clones of the same Cheese 'n' Sour male over two phenos of of Cheisel. Not a super dense male by any stretch of the imagination, but the stem rubs of sour earth smell pretty convincing. Hopefully get some cop-magnet phenos from them, lol!

here are the last three that will remain outdoors:
IMG_20210718_144036.jpg
RKS pheno F
IMG_20210718_144053.jpg
Pharaoh's Kush
IMG_20210718_144108.jpg
Runtz

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been lucky enough to get my hands on a few classic bikes myself, exciting to find out you had a premium bike in its day, but yeah they weren't worth much unfortunately and not really appreciated by others either :badday:

My current commuter. Due for a service

someone had an original specialized rock hopper on craigslist here...all original parts,pretty decent shape...got snagged before i had cash in hand though...i would have given it some serious thought though

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some outdoor stuff:
4/5 of the back row will be going into the 4x4. There are 2 Cheese 'n' Sour on the left, and three Tropic Driver on the right. The front row was a bunch of clones I had left over that I might give away. Left to right Tropic Driver, a Runtz that I took the top as a clone, Flashfire B, Runtz reveg, and a Peyote Purple x Querkle x Mac reveg.

Here's my little breeding project for the year: two clones of the same Cheese 'n' Sour male over two phenos of of Cheisel. Not a super dense male by any stretch of the imagination, but the stem rubs of sour earth smell pretty convincing. Hopefully get some cop-magnet phenos from them, lol!

here are the last three that will remain outdoors:
RKS pheno F
Pharaoh's Kush
Runtz

what's all that green stuff everywhere?:tumbleweed: kidding,my yard has exploded in weeds and friggin bermuda grass

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: so humid out....41%....bleh...halfway done with veg...or 2/3 of the way...a few more up-pots to deal with after a store trip and lunch

Akss

Pffft 80% here and climbing... I know you dont use a cloner unc but all ive ever used is dawn to clean mine never had a problem maybe just lucky..:dunno:

Akss

Oregon getting cheesy with it ...i got a pack of uk cheese x blue cheese in the bank ive been thinking about... was also thinking of putting some small clones outside later to cross some of my stuff to a gg4 ril male i saved be nice to have some seed stock to look through idk we will see....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:raining...rained this morning too...might get all the way up to a 1/4 inch if this keeps up...flash flood warning to the east of town,last big storm mudslide closed a highway so it could be ugly out that way

Akss

They were calling for heavy thunderstorms this morning and on and off all day so didnt even set the alarm. Ended up getting out late but still got it done never seen a drop of rain or a bolt of lightning thankfully... Weather men ill tell ya...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Diy Uc Roots Clear Rez - from open salts.wiki, it’s under bloom boosters/additives

UC Roots and Clear Rez are just hypochlorous acid and a LOT of water. HTH Pool Shock is concentrated powder hypochlorous acid. Add 24 grams pool shock per gallon to make 6% bleach. Use 1 ml per 5 gallons to keep your reservoir or cloner sterile.

Alternately, use 5 drops off the shelf unscented landry bleach per gallon. 1 ml./5 gallons. Those roots will sparkle!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow: done with veg...got a half hour before the next task...not enough time to do some trimming,that's my story and i'm sticking to it:D

Latest posts

Latest posts