What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man Original HK is a PITA to get rooted cuts from.. I don't remember her being this hard?. I got my cloner full of just her. Some are in 2 weeks now. My other cuts are rooting fine.

Akss

Im pretty sick of this high ass humidity every single day its like we live in the jungle now up here in the northeast...wtf hope it changes for the outdoor guys probably not so bad now but late season will not be good if things stay like this...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I hear you on that, 80% here. At least the temp dropped today, it's about 70 now, but has been mid to high 80s with the same rH. Not great weather to be a nutsack, as mine has been welded to my leg for the last week. Rain all this week though and lower temps to come. Is there such a place that is cool and dry all of the time? Shit, I'll settle for one or the other. You'd think AC/Dehu was my favorite band, as much as I pay to hear them:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear you on that, 80% here. At least the temp dropped today, it's about 70 now, but has been mid to high 80s with the same rH. Not great weather to be a nutsack, as mine has been welded to my leg for the last week. Rain all this week though and lower temps to come. Is there such a place that is cool and dry all of the time? Shit, I'll settle for one or the other. You'd think AC/Dehu was my favorite band, as much as I pay to hear them:)

one word...gold bond medicated powder!:biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another busy garden day...trays to bleach,27 plants to move into flower,21 trop cherries to move into the veg tent....and trimming,which will apparently never end...another store run to get bleach so i can scrub like 70 pots tomorrow...bleh...

Drumskinz

Man Original HK is a PITA to get rooted cuts from.. I don't remember her being this hard?. I got my cloner full of just her. Some are in 2 weeks now. My other cuts are rooting fine.

when I got some cuttings of HK a few years ago a couple of them rooted in about 2 weeks and the rest more like 3…every time since then it was more like 3 weeks before started seeing roots…if I remember correctly from Star’s HK grow he did state that they were very reluctant to throw roots

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when I got some cuttings of HK a few years ago a couple of them rooted in about 2 weeks and the rest more like 3…every time since then it was more like 3 weeks before started seeing roots…if I remember correctly from Star’s HK grow he did state that they were very reluctant to throw roots

The clone I got back is still in veg. I won't flower her unit lI get a few rooted. Im thinking a WT X HK is in order. Im also thinking about doing something with my Fruity pebbles male. Still pondering what to do with him.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: weird,i just got NEM back recently and it rooted like a mofo...i did recently read the label on orca and used some to soak the rapid rooters and got insane roots on everything...making lunch,about to water in veg,got one more tray to bleach then ready for tonight after i take some cuts...got to go get medium tomorrow and wash pots so i'm ready to do 21 up-pots to get the trop cherry dealt with on sunday...