What's new

You know you're a stoner when:

Farmer Pat

....you go to the store to get supplies to make ISO hash.

You get:

- wide mouth jars
- permanent coffee filter
- paper coffee filters
- a pyrex dish to fit inside my pasta pot
- a new razor blade to do teh dirty work

AND YOU FORGET THE GODD*MN 91% ISO

:bat:

When for some weird reason all the scissors you own seem to have a sticky brown residue on it....hmmm....the same residue you have on your fingers :chin:

NserUame

TrichomusCaesar said:
When for some weird reason all the scissors you own seem to have a sticky brown residue on it....hmmm....the same residue you have on your fingers :chin:

What you do with your feces is your own busines...we don't need to hear about it though. :pointlaug

fr33th3w33d

-when you can put eye drops in without stabbing yourself in the eye or dripping all over your face
-when you start finding shit like your remote in the fridge
-when you roll a joint, put it behind your ear and spend half an hour looking for it.

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
you know you're a stoner when ...

all your alarm clocks are set to 4:20

you sell your car for gas money

G

You know you're a stoner when...

You know you're a stoner when...

....shit....i forgot what i was gonna say...
i derailed that train of thought!

NserUame

TrichomusCaesar said:
^Welcome to lame-ville....population: This guy^

Not even a bit of a chuckle?

Anyways, you know you're a stoner when you come into this thread and orginally forget to contribute to the list.

WolfSpider

when you pack a bowl, set it down, go to the bathroom, come back then role a loint forgetting you about the bowl you just packed. i have done this. sat there smoking away staring at the bowl tring to figure out how it got there.

johfiner

you know you're a stoner when you find pot stems stuck to your clothing in public

i have an amazing ability to lose shit in less than 30 seconds. today i grabbed a joint and went to my car for a ride and as soon as i got in the car i couldn't find the joint. i looked all over my car, then all over the house, then outside to see if i dropped it on the way to my car. i finally found it in my car, of course, in the side pocket of my door. ten minutes of my life, gone

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
when you roll a spliff, sit down ready to spark it up and you realise you've lost your lighter...you spend the next 10 minutes franticly searching the room yelling curse words and raving like a madman...you then decide to give in and sit your exhausted arse back down...only to realise it's been in your hand the entire time.

HuffAndPuff

Gangabiss,
I did this five minutes ago! came on here, saw the thread and said shit, I'll add the the ole 'lighter-lost-in-the-hand' to the list. Touche. How about...

You know you're a pothead when you make a 'to do' list, because you know you're a pothead, and then you leave that shit on the kitchen counter. Bonus points if you forget that you even had a list, until you see it when you get home again.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
You buy a Lighter Leash so you never have to worry about losing your lighter while stoned :D

Muscle memory kicks in :biglaugh:

I almost cried when mine broke, gotta get another one...

page1

when you can't go one night without smoking because you know if you don't smoke you will never get to sleep!

P

PersonalSmoke

When you have a large collection of used sandwich bags....and haven't made a sandwich in 6 monthes.

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
When you take a shower and then go to a friends house, a friend that has never smoked pot. You sit on the couch and he notices something on the floor, yup. It is a seed.
When you walk through your house barefoot and find seeds between your toes periodically.
When your trash can is half full of dead lighters, ash and roach papers.
When there are stems all over a blanket in a room you never smoked in.
When your finger tips have calluses (even if you don't play guitar).
If you have multiple pairs of hemostats/alligator clips.
If you know what rhoto V are.

stoned78

When you live in the boonies and buy 3 zarome lighter gas containers a week form the local store and are running out of silly excuses for buying it....and the owner thinks you are sniffin' it!!!

When you have a black spot between you point and thumb on your hand

Last edited: