What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

Who would want to quit drinking? I like beer for breakfast and before I go to bed.... Nectar of life the way I see beer. Me and my close pals (one might say pets) love sitting around and drinking beer....the birds like beer and rice, cats beer and beer milk, and the dogs well...beer! we have a big old time...and of course my sapien friends, I enjoy hanging with them and drinking of course!

😄

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Are you saying you could pull higher abvs if you degass regularly? Am I going to hit 25-30%?
Distiller's turbo yeast, temps over 70F, constant degassing, full nutrition, I can easily see a batch beating 20% by at least 3% more... The downside is I would never drink that without distilling it first, since too many hangover molecules form at those temps.

right

Light beer😄
20231011_204543.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Distiller's turbo yeast, temps over 70F, constant degassing, full nutrition, I can easily see a batch beating 20% by at least 3% more... The downside is I would never drink that without distilling it first, since too many hangover molecules form at those temps.

Turbo yeast is snake oil.

Just use a high attenuating yeast and step feed nitrogen.

right

Maybe if I can get anything sensible out of my brother I might get his jail house hooch recipe hahaha

right

More beer and a whole grip of 3 types of sleeping meds to wash it down with. Every thing on the up and up .

20231012_223946.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys are hardcore. I had to more or less quit drinking whiskey as it got to be everyday for a lot of the day. I am due a drink though as it has been over a month and all this war stuff is getting on my nerves.

right

You guys are hardcore. I had to more or less quit drinking whiskey as it got to be everyday for a lot of the day. I am due a drink though as it has been over a month and all this war stuff is getting on my nerves.
Sorry to hear, I follow a lot of your land race stuff good show.