What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 Strains Only Forever !!!

masterlow37

Veteran
:chin: Imagine if you were allowed to, by a higher power & the law to legally grow (or use stranded on an island scenario), but only grow 2 strains (and those 2's offspring) forever, never to be allowed any other geneticts/strains but the 2 u started with... Elite Cuts no matter how great they are, for me wouldn't even be considered simply because their clone ~vs~ something from a stable seed strain which is the only way to go, I mean what do you do when your precious clone/s die, get mold (from growing outside), catch desease or god forbid some other disaster was to happen (like thats not happened to the majority of even the most experienced growers at least once) no thanks, give me 2 of the strains (4 me 1 sativa/mostly sativa & 1 indica)that are the most stable (as in i.b.l. or landrace) in seed form & somewhat mold resistant so i'd have all the pure sativa & indica seeds annually i could ever need/use & the ability to make all the hybrids from those 2 strains : SATIVA's - highland Burmese, Island Sweet Skunk, the Pure(sk#1), Sour D ibl or if u like it racy C99 !.. INDICA's - Afghan #1, Blue Moonshine, Deep Chunk, Petrolia Headstash, Maple Leaf Indica or maybe something like Kodiak Gold or Bogbubble..:smoker:
WHAT 2 WOULD U PICK ?? :canabis:

Last edited:

dekab247

SHIT/Sk#1, or SSH...(SSH I would f2) Then from F2 I could go after the different pheno's. Nl, or a Haze....I am having hard time deciding between these two...

My number two choice would be if possible the original chemdawg beans. From all that chem has spawned. That would be a win win for me.

Btw to all...If your going on the premise that your stuck on an island. Why not name the top 5 things you would want/need. Keep in mind being reasonable. Or what you need to survive.

1. The seeds obviously...
2. A glass pipe...
3. Millions of Bic lighters...
4. Axe/Hammer...
5. 1 clean pair of undies...lol 5. Seriously...An ample supply of food

southwind

seeds

seeds

Much thought later:

Sour Bubble [Bog]

Lifesaver[Bog]

OR

DeepChunk and a Good Stable Sativa {first choice a fine Cannabis Sativa Sativa true breeder from 1977 I found in Santa Barbara
California VIA Viet Nam

If I was told ten seconds to decide:

Sour Bubble and AND AND AND ..I DONT KNOW YOU PICK!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
purple kush crossed with a chocolate thai male, oh man the phenos in there.