What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal mail warning

Mayhem84

Just a warning to everyone the police are doing a operation with royal mail from the 12th august to 12 september as they no how many are shipping it around the country.Just in may the branch in greenford found 70 parcels so lets all b careful.

Blazeee

Veteran
You got a link to a recent article or anything like that where it specifies those dates? If so you should post it up.

Think they will just get dogs in or just open everyone's packages?

Seems like people need to up their stealth game out there.

mack 10

Veteran
Just a warning to everyone the police are doing a operation with royal mail from the 12th august to 12 september as they no how many are shipping it around the country.Just in may the branch in greenford found 70 parcels so lets all b careful.

which citywas this posted ?london?
doubt they do it nation wide?

make sure you pack properly.

40 packs found, sounds a lot, wonder if they where mostly from one crew or just all the drugs they found over a month?

Mayhem84

You got a link to a recent article or anything like that where it specifies those dates? If so you should post it up.

Think they will just get dogs in or just open everyone's packages?

Seems like people need to up their stealth game out there.

Sorry bro i dont have the link it was posted on instagram last week but i just found out today as i was gunna make an order 2 day and got told the person is trying to find the link for me so when i get it il post it.
Im not sure how there gunna do the search but just a heads up to every1 to be careful.

Mayhem84

which citywas this posted ?london?
doubt they do it nation wide?

make sure you pack properly.

40 packs found, sounds a lot, wonder if they where mostly from one crew or just all the drugs they found over a month?

Class B delivery: Police seize 70 packages of cannabis at Royal Mail centre in Greenford

ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2016)...*HERE

Post a reply

TrueBlueTerrier↓

Class B delivery: Police seize 70 packages of cannabis at Royal Mail centre in Greenford

19 May 2017, 12:37

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/wes ... e-13053393

Staff at the Royal Mail Greenford Mail Centre became suspicious at the smell coming from packages before they called police

A total of 70 packages of cannabis with labels addressed to properties around the country have been seized in the post by police in Greenford .

Ealing Police was called to the Royal Mail Greenford Mail Centre and intercepted the drugs after staff became suspicious of the smell coming from the packages.

The class B drugs were addressed to homes across England, Wales and other areas in Europe.

The police confirmed there have been no arrests as action cannot be taken against the people the drugs were addressed to, because they have not committed an offence until they receive it.

Officers added information has been kept for intelligence purposes.

Getwestlondon has approached the Royal Mail for comment.*

mack 10

Veteran
Mass mailing orders across UK
In shoddy packages...shakes head.
70 packs as well. Crazy momas that's 2box minimum.

I can see the dude now,
standing in line at the post office,
70 packs of cheese permiating
lmao

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
omg what a fucking idiot. great way to spoil it for everyone, can't you even work out a smell proof method (ffs) before you start a fricking mail order business!

mushroombrew

Veteran
People are just that stupid.

I was in line once and the guy in front of me reeked. I tried to gesture to him to get the fuck out. But he carried on up to the counter.

The teller could smell it instantly. I swear I don't know if it was even in a bag is stunk bad.

So she has a sudden computer issue. And has to go in the back... Cue the escape right?

Oh no this idiot just stands there. Fuck me what a donkey!

Then I notice the cars swarming the parking lot. I left right as the shit went down...

I will forever wonder what his IQ was?

People are just that stupid.

I was in line once and the guy in front of me reeked. I tried to gesture to him to get the fuck out. But he carried on up to the counter.

The teller could smell it instantly. I swear I don't know if it was even in a bag is stunk bad.

So she has a sudden computer issue. And has to go in the back... Cue the escape right?

Oh no this idiot just stands there. Fuck me what a donkey!

Then I notice the cars swarming the parking lot. I left right as the shit went down...

I will forever wonder what his IQ was?

:clapping:

zamzia

Veteran
Hahaha! Probably someone on the dark web selling their wares. I heard you can get everything on there...

N

NBE One !

;) Zz, folks

;) Zz, folks

Correct gauis' , some silly selfish folk believing they are doing correct, but really for their own Interests , NOW could possibly ruin matters for everybody else.
You can get a HeatSealer & loads of Mylar Bags for under £30 ( an' them clear triangle bags)
= zero smell. As with ozone generators when Cultivating.

Bless these people;) but they DONT see the Bigger picture at all

...Staff at the Royal Mail Greenford Mail Centre became suspicious at the smell coming from packages before they called police

The leftside rep sticks on repu. ;
Underweb can give you what you want, less viewing is by far more tho m8. - But PlzzzzZ. Curiosity ! :yes: :)

Silly ideas I t puts in ya head , was a dude called ? Gunman, German.would sell Smg's Ak47 etc... And post them in several parts. The Police are Getting lots of these sites Closed down, the other day - alphabay [est.2013] was busted. Silk roads All gone ! (?,may of reestablished ) Hansa's been had too.
Lots.....
bu'
1 down 3 open!?. :)

... Saves being on Shady streets! Where who knows where you will be carried of too - and the Implications that could easily follow.

You know;

-
Jus saying , folks are often pre occupied

Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
I saw on London tonight a few months back they were talking to a post man and he was saying he regularly has packages that have a strong smell of cannabis in them, keeps reporting them to his manager's but they do nothing just tell him to deliver the post.

Seems like there starting to take action.

Not being funny but if you order weed online from wherever and it comes stinking up the place, then you must be a fool to keep ordering from that guy, should even warn other people that there stealth is shit and will bring unwanted attention to your address.

Over 10 years ago i was getting weed sent from Canada to london with no worries and no interceptions for me, everything came vac packed and the vendor ran it like a proper buisness.

Peace.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as mentioned above, if you post it or carry it over borders get some mylar bags, you can get them on ebay cheeply.

you dont even need a heat sealer, a clothes iron will do just fine.

70 bags at a time if f'in mental!!

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts