Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2017, 02:00 PM #3021
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to all
^^^^^^^Needed!

Just finished up the SFV Breath at 72 days, mostly cloudy, some clear , some amber.

The keeper of the two I flowered is cherry, peppery wants to be sour but is something else. Tasty....and a good strong high too. Just starting to cure, but good so far. i'm running this one again right now, to see how the clones do. Flower pics when I work with it next.
caljim is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2017, 06:47 PM #3022
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
How is she looking Peeps? I'm vegging & also got one cut in the cloner

OGKB 2.0 Hey Chunky I know you're out there >>> much

~star~crash~ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:41 PM #3023
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Hell yeah Starcrash! She's looking good! You are in for a real treat, ogkb 2.0 is amazing. Have you had a chance to smoke on her? Have you had cookies before?
Robney is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 10:44 PM #3024
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
Hell yeah Starcrash! She's looking good! You are in for a real treat, ogkb 2.0 is amazing. Have you had a chance to smoke on her? Have you had cookies before?
thx bro ... no & no ...i'm a total newb to this magnificent strain ...very excited & fortunate as well no doubt

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:10 PM #3025
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
at the start of the thread, chunkys eye candy almost makes me feel high just lookin at it

Living in a Magnum Opus
bestothebest is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:15 AM #3026
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
Ran out of 2.0 and #3, in the jars. Time for a reload.

View Image
View Image

View Image
View Image

Gonna knock these girls up on the next go round also. Plan on using pollen from cocoa kush to see how they pair up!
looks like the 2.0 didn't swell as good that round??
the Three is looking bulky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caljim View Post
^^^^^^^Needed!

Just finished up the SFV Breath at 72 days, mostly cloudy, some clear , some amber.

The keeper of the two I flowered is cherry, peppery wants to be sour but is something else. Tasty....and a good strong high too. Just starting to cure, but good so far. i'm running this one again right now, to see how the clones do. Flower pics when I work with it next.
I stole this pic from your album bro, looks like the mom in structure!
were the buds cookie dense? good yield? my late summer indoor crop here had heat stress that kept my buds loose.

hope there's something in there you like.

SFV Breath

Quote:
thx bro ... no & no ...i'm a total newb to this magnificent strain ...very excited & fortunate as well no doubt
you need to compare it to the forum and Thin Mint.

I smoke more Forum than anything if I have it during the day and 2.0 at night.

a member hooked me up with a bag of Blissful Wizzard 32 a few weeks back and I really want the clone.

the mom was Forum and the flowers had the Forum terps but with a stronger buzz and it was stupid frosty.

He gave me a killer Blue Dream cut and Chem '91 and hooked me with those flowers the previous visit and they were both bomb.

also got passed the Chem 4 but he hadn't run it yet and not certain if I've ever smoked it.

same with the '91 Chem, I can't say if it's the original but it was like I remember the early Chem with a really great flavor and buzz.

I noticed mites in Sept for the 1st time since moving here and I've not brought in any new genetics in a few years
so I figured now's the time to bring in some new gear while I'm having to spray on the regular.

need some legit Jack Herer and Pineapple and that Arcata TW too!
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 12:27 AM #3027
~star~crash~

Central NYS we got Blue Dream and Train Wreck both legit 100%

i want the real Jack Herer as well

Old 11-29-2017, 02:58 AM #3028
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
2.0 was an extra side plant out of the main canopy. Finished really nice though.

The #3 was under the main canopy.

That sfv breath has a nice structure.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 05:08 AM #3029
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post

I noticed mites in Sept for the 1st time since moving here and I've not brought in any new genetics in a few years
so I figured now's the time to bring in some new gear while I'm having to spray on the regular.

you were supposed to stop by on your way through , but i understand why .... but the ATW & cindy99 is still here & ain't going no where to soon brutha ! we'll hook up one day soon

i have the thin leafed blue dream & chem91 too so ......

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:15 PM #3030
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
It's gonna be a fun ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
you need to compare it to the forum and Thin Mint.

I smoke more Forum than anything if I have it during the day and 2.0 at night.

a member hooked me up with a bag of Blissful Wizzard 32 a few weeks back and I really want the clone.

the mom was Forum and the flowers had the Forum terps but with a stronger buzz and it was stupid frosty.

He gave me a killer Blue Dream cut and Chem '91 and hooked me with those flowers the previous visit and they were both bomb.

also got passed the Chem 4 but he hadn't run it yet and not certain if I've ever smoked it.

same with the '91 Chem, I can't say if it's the original but it was like I remember the early Chem with a really great flavor and buzz.

Hell yeah Chunky! You gonna hit the dream and the 91 with the cookieboi?
Robney is offline Quote