What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

is-thc

some that uk bud going for 4half a box around my way, cheap as chips its that blues and that.

the proper grown cali strains going top dollar all day long, but not for same shite as everyman and his dog are selling.

what you ask for is Cali flavours to get the good stuff

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I like flavours, but there is no denying buyers want to get stoned. I mean.. I grow mine so how much I smoke is limitless. So I put smoking quality first. But people that can afford £20 a week, want a strong effect. For confectionery flavours, Cadbury's has it covered. Weed just needs to get them stoned. Not high. Stoned.

No shift here, but it's quite possible that people see green as a transmission vector. Now more than ever, I'm unlikely to want to try somebody else's. So while hibernation of the masses might seem like a lot will get smoked, the fear if could carry something and the fact ill people smoke less, could mean less buyers.

Will our feeds become scarce. We surely don't mine for everything in the UK. Perhaps a grab on a few essential elements would be wise.

TheDarkStorm

It's one that seems to have originally come from Salford social club,, it's a good clone but none of the commercial growers can dial it properly,, one of my home growers is making it look amazing but the big bous make it look like midz in a hit and miss style,,

It's circulation seems to stem from Salford social club,, but it's all over Manchester now

Thanks rick...sounds like it could be the pink cookies....do you know if the purple star dog that is being used is the kate upton clone.

TheDarkStorm

This one...not my pics ther from gd' s clone
Star dog kate upton cut

Attachments

• IMG_20200319_221337.jpg
    IMG_20200319_221337.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200319_221426.jpg
    IMG_20200319_221426.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
This one...not my pics ther from gd' s clone
Star dog kate upton cut

Hi pal

I have spoken to an old forum head who said he got the Kate upton cut to uk and that the manny stardawg is the Kate upton cut.

After growing it out it does look similar to those pics of the Kate upton

Last edited:

Blazeee

Veteran
Hi pal

I have spoken to an old forum head who said he got the Kate upton cut to uk and that the manny stardawg is the Kate upton cut.

Hey there Pal

Im curious, who claims to have imported the Kate upton cut and reckons it is the 'manny' cut? If they could chime in I would be very interested to hear their story. I know at the time I had recieved the 'manny' cut that the illuminati and kyle kushman where in circulation.

I have been searching for history on the manny cut as soon as I recieved her. As far as im concerned I was pretty much the first guy on the forums with the 'manny cut'. I received her from people offline up in Manchester. I first got her in early 2016. When I had recieved her the only info I got was that people up there are selling 2 different types of stardawg, the mans I got her from said they had grown both and that 1 was shit, the yield didnt put out, and that they had given me the better cut.

When I came on here I just dubbed the cut I have the 'manny cut', as she was a cut I had recieved from there. I sent her to quite a few people on here and another board with that tag.

I have no other knowledge of history on her other than that. I have seen other people claim to have it but it dont look the same. I personally think the 'purple' stardawg and 'manny' cut are different, and that the 'purple stardawg' could have been the 'other' cut that the people told me about when I recieved my cut.

When I recieved my cut I looked on here and that other uk site but couldnt find any info on stardawg in manchester at the time. All I could find was posts on IG which was a nightmare to navigate. Mostly just bud shots, and believe me I searched up and down under every possible hashtag variation.

I was only able to find 1 guy on there who was growing and posting pictures of her online before myself. Heres the link to his page. You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to find posts in 2016 or so for pics of the stardawg.

https://www.instagram.com/grow.herbs/

Unfortunately I have never tried to speak to the fella myself, but he was 100% growing the same cut as me at the time and was the only person I had seen posting pics of her before myself. I think he had also ran the other cuts and seemed pretty knowledgeable.

He had posted this one picture of 3 different phenos along with this quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOBIXpZAkmIROCLe7Yl2Qb9toXFICl0TD3XcL80/

I must get 5 dms a day asking about the different star dawg phenols, I've had the joy of running each one back to back and been able to compare and above are 3 pictures one of each Pheno all from my grow!

Top on is illuminati, by far the tastiest, dankest and heaviest yielded, no colour.

bottom left is the purple pheno found from a kylekushman cut bag seed and was the first cut passed round commercially in manny most knew it as the manny cut loads of colour but shit yield and a slightly sweeter taste to the other two cuts

Bottom right is the Kyle kushman cut, best bag appeal, great smell and a good yield just not quite as good as illuminati 👊🏽👌🏼🔥

I reckon if anyone knew the true lineage it would be him, or he would be the best place to start. i have told a few people about that picture but hadnt been able to find it for ages. You may need an account to login and view it. If possible could someone please repost it as I believe it could be very relevant.

I dont know which cut mine could be in that picture though? I think the bag seed he refers to could be what is passed around as the purple stardawg?

TheDarkStorm

Hi pal

I always thought the manny stardog was different...but you could be right...has any one got pictures of the manny cut....im sure ricks seen the manny cutt....I know the kate upton puts out yield as well..

Hey there Pal

Im curious, who claims to have imported the Kate upton cut and reckons it is the 'manny' cut? If they could chime in I would be very interested to hear their story. I know at the time I had recieved the 'manny' cut that the illuminati and kyle kushman where in circulation.

I have been searching for history on the manny cut as soon as I recieved her. As far as im concerned I was pretty much the first guy on the forums with the 'manny cut'. I received her from people offline up in Manchester. I first got her in early 2016. When I had recieved her the only info I got was that people up there are selling 2 different types of stardawg, the mans I got her from said they had grown both and that 1 was shit, the yield didnt put out, and that they had given me the better cut.

When I came on here I just dubbed the cut I have the 'manny cut', as she was a cut I had recieved from there. I sent her to quite a few people on here and another board with that tag.

I have no other knowledge of history on her other than that. I have seen other people claim to have it but it dont look the same. I personally think the 'purple' stardawg and 'manny' cut are different, and that the 'purple stardawg' could have been the 'other' cut that the people told me about when I recieved my cut.

When I recieved my cut I looked on here and that other uk site but couldnt find any info on stardawg in manchester at the time. All I could find was posts on IG which was a nightmare to navigate. Mostly just bud shots, and believe me I searched up and down under every possible hashtag variation.

I was only able to find 1 guy on there who was growing and posting pictures of her online before myself. Heres the link to his page. You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to find posts in 2016 or so for pics of the stardawg.

https://www.instagram.com/grow.herbs/

Unfortunately I have never tried to speak to the fella myself, but he was 100% growing the same cut as me at the time and was the only person I had seen posting pics of her before myself. I think he had also ran the other cuts and seemed pretty knowledgeable.

He had posted this one picture of 3 different phenos along with this quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOBIXpZAkmIROCLe7Yl2Qb9toXFICl0TD3XcL80/

I reckon if anyone knew the true lineage it would be him, or he would be the best place to start. i have told a few people about that picture but hadnt been able to find it for ages. You may need an account to login and view it. If possible could someone please repost it as I believe it could be very relevant.

I dont know which cut mine could be in that picture though? I think the bag seed he refers to could be what is passed around as the purple stardawg?

Hi pal hope your doing well?

His name on forums/ig is mancdank, am not sure if he is on here, but he used to be on logics site and friestax and was hunting her in 2015/2016.

He told me he paid a lot of £££ to get her over here

Blazeee

Veteran
Hi pal hope your doing well?

His name on forums/ig is mancdank, am not sure if he is on here, but he used to be on logics site and friestax and was hunting her in 2015/2016.

He told me he paid a lot of £££ to get her over here

Hello mate

Thanks for the info and interesting revelation.

I dont know him myself but know hes pretty active online. I have seen his name pop up with a few others from that area when I was initially looking for info online back in 2016.

Did you check out that link to the IG post with those 3 bud shots. I dont think the cut I passed out is pictured there. If what macdanc is saying is true, it could explain why I dont think the manny cut is pictured in that IG post above, where the fella is posting some of the various dawgs that were going around at the time. (illuminnati, Kyle kushman and KK bag seed, which I think is what goes around as the 'purple' stardawg pictured at the bottom left of that photo.)

If she is indeed the kate upton cut that would be pretty awesome, as I know at the time both illuminatti and kyle kushman cut where both over here at the time, so makes sense someone could have also imported her.

I will have to dig through his old posts and try see if I can find more pics of the Kate upton cut online and see if I can see any resemblance, it has certainly given me something to think about.

Wish you all the best.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stardog is nice,, but I honestly don't see why anyone would ask for a dog over the 91,,,maybe the d but not the 91,,so it's a question of access to me not flavour and quality

TheDarkStorm

Stardog is nice,, but I honestly don't see why anyone would ask for a dog over the 91,,,maybe the d but not the 91,,so it's a question of access to me not flavour and quality

Im not really into some of these newer cuts rick...alot of them breed bad or cant yeild properly an have no vigor...but its nice to know wats floating around...hows that 91chem holding up...mind you..you know how to clean some of these older lines up..which is a realy good tool to have up your sleave...hows your 2020 project going.

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Check out my albums, plenty of pics of the manny cut from different runs and environments.
View Image
View Image View Image View Image View Image

Thanks blazee...looks similar in one or two pictures...but I dont think the upton goes green at all in any environment..I think the leaves seem to be wider on the upton too...but hopefully you guys can find out if it is or not...I do know the kate upton was found by green dot himself out of the official 2nd ever release of the line...mind you may have been the first release.

Latest posts

Latest posts