What's new

UK Prices

madalasatori

Veteran
Im not really into some of these newer cuts rick...alot of them breed bad or cant yeild properly an have no vigor...but its nice to know wats floating around...hows that 91chem holding up...mind you..you know how to clean some of these older lines up..which is a realy good tool to have up your sleave...hows your 2020 project going.

I’m not surprised people favour the newer cuts tbh. As much as I love my chem91 she’s tricky to grow and not a great yielder

Awesome pics blazee^

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like flavours, but there is no denying buyers want to get stoned. I mean.. I grow mine so how much I smoke is limitless. So I put smoking quality first. But people that can afford £20 a week, want a strong effect. For confectionery flavours, Cadbury's has it covered. Weed just needs to get them stoned. Not high. Stoned.

No shift here, but it's quite possible that people see green as a transmission vector. Now more than ever, I'm unlikely to want to try somebody else's. So while hibernation of the masses might seem like a lot will get smoked, the fear if could carry something and the fact ill people smoke less, could mean less buyers.

Will our feeds become scarce. We surely don't mine for everything in the UK. Perhaps a grab on a few essential elements would be wise.

Ya know Cadburys is a clone,, it's a stardog hybrid,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not really into some of these newer cuts rick...alot of them breed bad or cant yeild properly an have no vigor...but its nice to know wats floating around...hows that 91chem holding up...mind you..you know how to clean some of these older lines up..which is a realy good tool to have up your sleave...hows your 2020 project going.

At the moment I've been taking on so so many new clones I've let my cleaning slip and Ive got pm, and thrip atm,, once I've got all the clones in I'm going to put everything into tc and shut down my current mother room moving it to a new location,, because of my clone hording illness I just take anything I want in and plan on scrubbing it up late,, but atm I'm not clean

The 2020 clone is literally just sat there waiting to be flowerd out still

jayd

some nice looking pics. never been keen on stardawg myself. first few times i had it it smelt piney and tasted a bit flowery but the purple dawg was another level, meaty smell/taste and proper potent. just put a pk of strawberry stardawg into germ today .

mack 10

Veteran
Manny is def diff to illuminati cut that went about.
My Mannie cut just totally lost vigour,
Then was froze to death when left outside.
That Mannie/Purple stardawg will go almost Black with low temps.

I could never get the stardawg to yield massive but she got the. Funk.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Are supplies low then? I can't see why they would be, unless it's a lack of imported stuff putting pressure on the indoor market. Anything coming down now has probably been in 3 months, and I don't know of any shop supply issues.

Esme

Are supplies low then? I can't see why they would be, unless it's a lack of imported stuff putting pressure on the indoor market. Anything coming down now has probably been in 3 months, and I don't know of any shop supply issues.

One lad down at the shop today was buying 3 pallets of coco WTF, price's on product i have no idea what is going on with that but i know it's up all over the UK. Liverpool £90 on a KG now looking at £120-130 on a KG,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One lad down at the shop today was buying 3 pallets of coco WTF, price's on product i have no idea what is going on with that but i know it's up all over the UK. Liverpool £90 on a KG now looking at £120-130 on a KG,

Yep,,,,,
When and got all my equipment on Friday for next 50 bean run,,,,,just waiting on a new 300w propagation lamp but any problems then I use a 600w DS for the seedlings,,
Albanians buying bulk,,daily at our local Grow shop,,,,s2

Esme

Yep,,,,,
When and got all my equipment on Friday for next 50 bean run,,,,,just waiting on a new 300w propagation lamp but any problems then I use a 600w DS for the seedlings,,
Albanians buying bulk,,daily at our local Grow shop,,,,s2

Albanians what are them lads using for these grow's coco or soil.

Esme

What is the best soil? I wanna try a little go at it don't know what one to use what are them lad's using?

mr.brunch

Veteran
From the look of my b and q, the large bags of multipurpose.... all gone.
I had to grab some 50L bags while they were still there

Esme

From the look of my b and q, the large bags of multipurpose.... all gone.
I had to grab some 50L bags while they were still there

Wanna have a go at a SOG grow with soil and Blumat systems, Not sure what soil to start with want one with no nutes in it

mr.brunch

Veteran
Wanna have a go at a SOG grow with soil and Blumat systems, Not sure what soil to start with want one with no nutes in it

I normally go for the cheap all purpose, they don’t add nutrients to that.. I always water twice before feeding just to make sure I’m not overloading it

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Put my ear to the ground today. There is no shortage of green around me or the docks. Just people desperate to offload what they have before we are all grounded.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think once the shelves are stocked them weed prices should calm down,, unless there is a genuine increase in risk then maybe an increase is warrented

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I was doing a little risk analysis last night. The roads were so quiet, it was like 28 days later. Only Mr Taxi will be doing drop-offs soon. Neighbour interference will be at an all time high to.

Esme

I was doing a little risk analysis last night. The roads were so quiet, it was like 28 days later. Only Mr Taxi will be doing drop-offs soon. Neighbour interference will be at an all time high to.

Got a point! People be doing local drops of grade with drones mate, dropped to your back garden !