What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

unnamedmike

More ugly girls, but this time showing the new healthy tissue growing. "Only" lost was a spacemonkey and all seedlings.

spacemonkey
picture.php

Jackass
picture.php

Northenlight
picture.php

Destroyer
picture.php

Spacemonkey
picture.php

unnamedmike

Im scared about all my cococoir is nematodes contaminated (im reusing my cococoir) Because that i "thermoclave" 10 liters for the new seedlings.
picture.php

I lost or gift my best healthy 13monkeys seeds and i just keeping that, but some are popping right

picture.php

picture.php

Two Monsterization go out of control (too much sativa for my indoor breeding plans) and they was harvest early, both smell great, lemon, strawberry and spice liver. And a PITA to trim
picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

They are growing well, despite being underdeveloped seeds. Especially the 13monkeys sm#3 male. They pull out the shell and begin their development in the water + h2o2. I remember that the Monsterization from this male did the same thing

sm#9*jackass
picture.php

picture.php

I promised myself do not enter half-baked to the growing room, but ...
picture.php

sm#3*jackass
picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

My initial idea was to grow 15 seeds of each male, but I do not want to eliminate those that germinate in excess, i estimate about 60. There are 15 germinated from each male, already in cococoir, plus those in the photo of the cup (male #3) and about 10 of the other cup (male #9) If finally install the minisplit on time (i need to do it by my self) i go for all the possible plants in SOG, pheno hunting for possible keeper.

sm3*jackass
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sm9*jackass
picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

I was a very optimistic guy with my losses, i lost 2 spacemonkey keepers of 3, and my mother destroyer does not seem to go in a better way. In case of losing it, I would buy several packages when i finally finish the new room.
I only keep around 57 party glasses, now filled with clean cococoir, 30 with sm3 seeds and 27 with sm9, this time I could value better both males, In monsterization i have only 4 plants from male sm3 and the others from sm9.

picture.php

Jackass
picture.php

My lovely northern light alive and growing healthy

picture.php

Only space monkey female that im keeping, re vegetating.
picture.php

and my future destroyer corpse
picture.php

unnamedmike

What is that damage bro?
Hi Dots
tiphat.gif
honestly I dont know, each plant showed more or less similar damage, but after a root pruning and a good substrate flush, all were better except mother destroyer. Its supposed today arrive 200gr of indole 3-butyric acid, I will try to do airlayering.

unnamedmike

This morning my destroyer mother awake almost dead, so no more destroyer in a while. My next seeds to buy will be destroyer, in gonna miss my day time medicine.

Today i harvest the Monsterization at 83 days at 11/13. I like to bloom for one more week, but i saw some nanners in one plant and nematodes are in this girls too.
From 21 plants, 4 look like a "golden curls" pheno, acceptable / high in resin but very low production compared with their sisters. But perfect for QWET
One went right in production but almost without resin, the first time I see something like that.
7 have come out pretty good in every way, but not the betters.
And finally Im keeping 9 plants at half harvest, hoping they grow again and be able to maintain them, my 9 champions. Next time (if they survive) all they gonna bloom with air conditioning, and in theory will express better her phenotype. Sorry taking pictures my camera going low battery, tomorrow more, im happy today is harvest party :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Sorry for your destroyer mom, sometimes happen to lose a loved plant, but i'm pretty sure you'll find another keeper bro!

unnamedmike

Sorry for your destroyer mom, sometimes happen to lose a loved plant, but i'm pretty sure you'll find another keeper bro!

Thanks for the support mate :tiphat: Its gonna been a long time before new destroyer. 3 months shipping time and 120 days blooming time. But im glad monsterization keep the mom spirit.

unnamedmike

Due to the bad experiences of these months, i decided invest some resources in an efficient grow room. First, clean everything as an operating room, including tools, deposits, etc.
Next, calibrate Ph and Tds meters. And my "old" RO membrane is actually giving 93 ppm water.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Unfortunately the plants that im trying to reveg are infected with nematodes.
The product i use to eliminate them is phytotoxic and I dont want to lose any monsterization, these 9 are my favorite. Im gonna try to grow new shoots to them and then take cuttings.
Today i watered all plants with 40l RO water 93pmm + 100ml growA + 100ml growB + 80ml H2o2. tds 584ppm ph 5.66 h2o2 its used both to oxidize the dead roots in mothers and to try stop the nematodes in Monsterization...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Notable difference between the offspring of two males space monkey.

Male sm#3 crossed with my female jackass, do mostly descendants of rounded leaves. They also look like over feed.
picture.php

picture.php

Sm#9 male do plants with less rounded, more "normal" leaves and happy at 580ppm of nutrients.

picture.php

picture.php

G

Anyone that has crossed serious stativa with serious indica knows that Monsterization is the appropriate name. Love that you have 9 girls/keepers to re-run, you are a passionate craftsman.

unnamedmike

Finally im updating my little cave. At moment just planning whats steps to take, begin to insulate the walls, and updating watering tray. And still waiting a 12000btu inverter 220v minisplit for full room insulation and full switch to 220v from current 110.
The mothers and keepers that I have not killed, are quite healthy, they like this light (cree cxb3590) more than the cheap led, who would say xD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Im jealous of your Lab man, fkn awesome.
Thanks dude : )

Im a few post far from ending this thread. For medical needs i need more cannabis than I cant grow with my actual techniques and setup. Im still waiting for a inverter mini split, thinking about " how to Co2" and waiting while the 13monkeys reach a decent height, when all this be ready, I will switch to 12/12, and start a new thread.

picture.php

picture.php

Jackass
picture.php

Space monkey#5

picture.php

Northern light
picture.php

Last edited: