What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 outdoor central CA

caliprop215

Veteran
Checked out the garden today and found 3 plants got nugs startting!!!!! Finally!:woohoo:

Attachments

• 20180805_125937.jpg
    20180805_125937.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 15

Dankwolf

U get good tasting frosty buds dankwolf? Im sure u do...

I pride my self on the tge best smelling dank around . it don't matter how good it is if it smells like fertilizer or who know what else lol.

I have a vary pacific drying/cureing method . if I can't smell it through two bags I won't even look at it or run it lol.:tiphat:

caliprop215

Veteran
I pride my self on the tge best smelling dank around . it don't matter how good it is if it smells like fertilizer or who know what else lol.

I have a vary pacific drying/cureing method . if I can't smell it through two bags I won't even look at it or run it lol.:tiphat:

Please share ur drying curing process . I would like to know it. :tiphat:

caliprop215

Veteran
Fuckin wasting my life away. Wen will i get another job thats gna let me raise a family and not live on 13 fuckin dollars a hour.start my own business gna happen soon cuz this shit sucks im done living like this

caliprop215

Veteran
Fuckkkkk stupid California can have a job for 20 to 75 a hour in the bay area u move to the valley and thry pay like shit. Been likw this 10 years now

CrushnYuba

Hey bud. Don't stress it. The cost of living in the bay is insane so it evens out. You got to make a fortune just to cover the mortgage. I bet where you live is less expressive to live. The only job i have ever had is growing cannabis and now that's getting taken away. I put my heart into this and now i am old with no career.

For flowering.. You know I'm big on the top dress. Precipitated bone meal and potassium sulfate and a tiny bit of Epsom salt. Both are totally water soluble and instant. You probably could use it as a liquid fed also because of how soluble it is. Use it at the same application rate as your favorite water soluble fert with some math. It's dirt cheap, organic, and outstanding results.

There is zero nitrogin in that so if you didn't do that chicken manure top dress you Will still need to add a N source.

CrushnYuba

0808181707_HDR.jpg

I usually top dress through out veg and kill it. This year to cut labor cost i haven't done any top dress. Because I'm doing 180 big plants by myself and top dressing need a little hand water to get it down. Nothing but water through drip. Still doing pretty good. I will have to top dress in flower though.

Hard to get a picture because my plants are almost touching in that garden so there is nowhere to stand. But so you can tell scale, that ladder is 8ft. All plants are well over 10ft tall and wide. I would do better if plants were spaced apart better so they could get more Sun down low. 12ft ish spacing isn't enough. They will be touching after stretch.

Organic crushes. Top dress crushes it more then just amending.

Mengsk

^ you're living it, reality is owning property and maintaining it and growing like that to sustain yourself is no joke. I don't know about helicopters but that kind of sounds about the same for many of us. Legalization if that creates any boon to business certainly won't help real estate prices.

caliprop215

Veteran
Hey bud. Don't stress it. The cost of living in the bay is insane so it evens out. You got to make a fortune just to cover the mortgage. I bet where you live is less expressive to live. The only job i have ever had is growing cannabis and now that's getting taken away. I put my heart into this and now i am old with no career.

For flowering.. You know I'm big on the top dress. Precipitated bone meal and potassium sulfate and a tiny bit of Epsom salt. Both are totally water soluble and instant. You probably could use it as a liquid fed also because of how soluble it is. Use it at the same application rate as your favorite water soluble fert with some math. It's dirt cheap, organic, and outstanding results.

There is zero nitrogin in that so if you didn't do that chicken manure top dress you Will still need to add a N source.

Cool man... thanks for the input. I need top dress asap

caliprop215

Veteran
View Image

I usually top dress through out veg and kill it. This year to cut labor cost i haven't done any top dress. Because I'm doing 180 big plants by myself and top dressing need a little hand water to get it down. Nothing but water through drip. Still doing pretty good. I will have to top dress in flower though.

Hard to get a picture because my plants are almost touching in that garden so there is nowhere to stand. But so you can tell scale, that ladder is 8ft. All plants are well over 10ft tall and wide. I would do better if plants were spaced apart better so they could get more Sun down low. 12ft ish spacing isn't enough. They will be touching after stretch.

Organic crushes. Top dress crushes it more then just amending.

What top dressi g do u use? Ur plants look amazing. Keep it up.

caliprop215

Veteran
Was fulling weed today and there was a 3 ft tree growing i went to pull it out and was behind a giant bottom branch and broke it now half the plant is drooping. Heard a huge crack. Got it shaded and flooded fuck!

Attachments

• 20180810_123314.jpg
    20180810_123314.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 14