What's new

Chocolate Rain

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Here's my chocolate Rain, 6 weeks in...
picture.php

picture.php

rocdiesel

You guys got some beautiful ladies.. I was wondering if anyone that has grown this might have a clue as to which side of the family my chocolate rain girl leans.. I subbed to this thread and I will throw up some pix when it's got some real flowers on it.. I also need to take clones of her in case she is a stellar plant.

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Here go a dry shot of pheno 1, smells like chocolate, candy and blood. More in my dry budshots thread linked in my sig...
picture.php

C

csedge

Your tall pheno looks just like my tall pheno! Nice job bro. Diduget any colors out of yours? My small one was beautiful? Overall how'd u like the strain?

My "tall" pheno

picture.php

I can see the similarities this was also the chocolatier of the bunch for me.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
its coo, not too much color, aftr a month or too cure tho this shit smell hella good...

C

csedge

Nice yea my "short" pheno was straight blueberries it was awesome and oclored like a mofo.... Literally almost blue..... I wish I had kept this lady..... Gave the seeds away to a friend that was sposed to pop them but that was a year ago almost.... Lol

Still gotta say that Strawberry*DC is one the frostiest plant I've ever seen... I've actually been able to smoke some it was nice but the samples I had prlly could've been grown better and deffinitly dried better.

rocdiesel

sorry for posting dumb pix earlier in the thread of mah plant in veg, I snapped a cpl pix of her in flower here she is @ day 31 took pix 5min ago :D
picture.php

picture.php

C

Capital G

How did I miss this thread! I'm so anxious for these to come back. Should be within 3 weeks now. I harvested 3 or 4 last august. All were tall phenos 1gal coco/perlite mix, tied down in veg, then I let em loose in flower. They flowered to christmas trees. If, I remember correctly they were 46in-52in before the chop. Smells were all chocolate dominant but, midway through the had a dominate blueberry smell. Sold almost all of it wet. The personal I put away tasted just like a caramel chew.

Funny story, when I went to sell it the guy had some friends with him and one dude was like," Damn I can smell it already, I know that shit is some fire." I was like 4ft away lol.

rocdiesel

some more pix, took a few min ago CR at day 56 looking like it's getting close to being done. post #91 (this is the same bud that is in the bottom picture just older now)
picture.php

picture.php

rocdiesel

I have to say, I am impressed with the smell and the yeild of my CR so far, I am hoping for a complex high that make's her a keeper! :D