What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your favorite Strawberry strains?

Grojak

I did a search before hand https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=244746&page=2 but wanted to start anew as this was a few years old and kept going back to like the same 2 or 3 stains

Making my christmas list looking to add some strawberry to work with, looking to get some opinions on some good ones…

I have Straw Cough it'll never leave the garden

Popped a few BOG Sour Strawberry Kush waiting to see whats in there… still have a pack and a 1/2 so if I find magic I'll be popping more…

I also have some Straw Kush x Straw Diesel a never released project from PNWRoots

That's my strawberry lineup thus far

I heard once Ortega had a killer strawberry pheno…

Fav strawberry strains…. GO!!!

mrmop

Seems most strawberry varieties involve strawberry cough to some extent, are there some that don't use that strain but still have the strawberry taste?

CoCoSativas

I have tried several of greenhouses Arjan strawberry haze. It's ok but not great it's the only greenhouse seeds I haven't liked

S

sonofsour

Strawberry skunk from Delta 9, has no strawberry cough in it. When at the end close to harvest it smells like fresh picked strawberry's, it keeps the smell and taste but also takes on a minty flavor once cured, if you over cure it will lost strawberry taste and change to a more minty earth.

I have taken it down anywhere from day 50-57 with super great results, Last 2 runs of it I was hitting 6 zips a plant (dried) in 1 gal pots filled with coco feeding 3 times a day for 1 min each time.

It might be hard to get your hands on, I keep a mother, but last I checked with Ed he only made a limited run of the seeds.

Brelva

Strawberry Banana (Banana Kush x Bubblegum strawberrry pheno) from DNA/Reserva Privada or who ever's name it's branded under, that shit always confuses me haha. At any rate, the ice wax from the pheno i tried tastes strongly of dank strawberry banana smoothie. It's a thicker richer flavor than strawberry cough and its progeny which tend to have a lighter more candyish floral quality, at least as far as i've seen.

Last edited:

Homebrewer

Veteran
Found them on 'stax have you ran the Straw Afgoo?

Anyone run Classic's Strawberry Diesel? Curious how it compares to Fractals.

Here are a couple recent Strawberry Diesels from Classic. She got A LOT of good feed back from patients. I've not run anyone else's straw D so I can't make any comparisons.

picture.php

I got a world of seeds strawberry-blue as a freebie from herbies. I gave it to a friend and he grew it outdoors this past season....of the 5 varieties he grew out it was my favorite. It was also the biggest yeilder.

Grojak

Here are a couple recent Strawberry Diesels from Classic. She got A LOT of good feed back from patients. I've not run anyone else's straw D so I can't make any comparisons.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=40180&pictureid=1467680]View Image[/URL]

View Image

Nice work….9-10 week plant?

Strawberry skunk from Delta 9, has no strawberry cough in it. When at the end close to harvest it smells like fresh picked strawberry's, it keeps the smell and taste but also takes on a minty flavor once cured, if you over cure it will lost strawberry taste and change to a more minty earth.

I have taken it down anywhere from day 50-57 with super great results, Last 2 runs of it I was hitting 6 zips a plant (dried) in 1 gal pots filled with coco feeding 3 times a day for 1 min each time.

It might be hard to get your hands on, I keep a mother, but last I checked with Ed he only made a limited run of the seeds.

I'll keep my eyes out… I'd like to see a skunk infused with Strawberry cough… I grow a cheese and I'd love to see it infused with the structure of the straw.

Look into ACE seeds Tikal smell/taste discription: The flowers smell sweet like strawberry chewing gum. With woody, hazy/incensey and sour notes when smoked.
http://www.aceseeds.org/tikalstdeng.php

I have been looking at those actually… I have some old stock Old Timer Haze from those guys breeder stock, I like what these guys are doing.

Strawberry Banana (Banana Kush x Bubblegum strawberrry pheno) from DNA/Reserva Privada or who ever's name it's branded under, that shit always confuses me haha. At any rate, the ice wax from the pheno i tried tastes strongly of dank strawberry banana smoothie. It's a thicker richer flavor than strawberry cough and its progeny which tend to have a lighter more candyish floral quality, at least as far as i've seen.
As a fan of strawberries I have searched for a few strawberry strains over the years and currently my 2 favorites are.

Strawbanana Cream from Karma, i kept a strawberry banana milkshake pheno. It's DNA's Strawberry Banana x Karma's The White OG V2. Packs a nice kick of potency and taste otherworldly.

Also, Sour Strawberry from BOG for what I think is the best strawberry kush on the market. Fun pheno hunt with this pack.

Grojak

Also, Sour Strawberry from BOG for what I think is the best strawberry kush on the market. Fun pheno hunt with this pack.

Got for of these going on their 3rd set of leafs… wanted to see what kinda stuff was in there before I pheno the the remaining pack 20 beans

Got for of these going on their 3rd set of leafs… wanted to see what kinda stuff was in there before I pheno the the remaining pack 20 beans

I only have a couple random pics on my phone but here are the 2 I mentioned.
Strawbanana Cream by Karma G finishes in 9 weeks

Sour Strawberry by BOG finishes in 8 weeks

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
A lot of motarebels gear has kksc genetics in the mix. I found the male I used out of a pack of his twisted fruit, it passed on strawberry flavors in quite a few offspring. And the second of two females flowered out of the pack was straight kksc, structure, smell, flavor, buzz and all. Had the wierd lateral growth of the strawberry cough cut. Motarebel all the way for strawberry smoke