What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

south-american outdoor 07

patolunga2

hello everyone!! :wave:

well too much time without a thread so here we are at 2007 ..

the sun is perfect and the weather excelent !

so some plants has been veg.. and now they are entering in flower :woohoo:

now the pics...

jamaica x panama : this one i think is female.. had strange preflowers but i´m seen a female hair :chin: ..well i hope it is...

the erdbeer x purpurea ticinecis f2 (done here to aclimate some): still little but a little bigger than the mother.. think in 2 years maybe got a bigger one.. lol, love the colors and smell on this one.. also the high is powerfull

thai x C99/haze .. love this plant.. is getting taller and taller.. female and hoping soon it satart making some biggers buds ;)

the LSD f2 .. my last seed of them.. is flowering and just put some polen on them (of the cascadia male: alaskan trainwreck x love potion), i just love the grow of she.. hope a nice production of power buds :)

now the 2 sisters : venezolana x destroyer hibrids , sativas to the heart .. i spect a long flowering and some great uplifting buds :) soon will tell..

well hope everyone likes the show :yummy:

soon í will be back with soe more pics of the others plants.. the cascadia female and the early durban refugees that a fridn give me to take care of them..cos he can´t :confused: jeje

good smokes!

patolunga.

Last edited:

patolunga2

now some more pics.. :woohoo: love the summer!!!

the cascadia female (alaskan trainwreck x love potion) thx bacchus!!

now the refugge of my friend, 2 early durban (the f2 i make from esbe seeds ;) thx bro!!!)

well thats all for today!!

will be back soon with some more ;)

buenos humos!!

patolunga.

Mjolner

south-american outdoor 2007

south-american outdoor 2007

Hey, Patolunga...great pics. Congratulations.
I am growing outdoors in pot two WW in Argentina, my first time. They are 45 cents tall and starting to show withe pistils, but very few. Any tip, advice, suggestion for a newbie?
Thanks a lot in advance-

G

Nice selection of plants!
I really cant wait to see how they grow in under the sun in south america:)
Great pic's too!
La buena suerte con el crece
~neilspotshop

patolunga2

hello everyone!!

Mjolner!! first welcome into this of growing our oun cannabis :)
there are a lot of info in the internet and in icmag so firt of all read a lot.. read about the ferts you need in flower and start fedding them :) look at the pots if they are bigg enough .. some pics are also usefull , good luck and happy growing!

neil! thx! i´m really lucky of been helped by great growers (also great people!)
and i´m really thxfull about the seeds i have got :) ... thx for your motivating words ;) stay tuned! in a few weeks the will look soo good :)

hey mopple! thx dude! hope you could come visit them :) good luck to you too!

well just have a little time to post some macro-pics of the erdb x purp t :

c ya all later!! now is beach time :p :wave:

good luck and good smokes!

patolunga.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
hella nice thread Pato!! good to see some "underground" strains :wink:
doing a good job man.. i heard the sun is pretty strong overthere and i bet it aint easy to keep your soil wet.

peace and stay safe

..wam

moon

Hola Patolunga ,arriba sud america !!

Muy buenas variedades tienes por ahi ,y por lo visto el sol se viene con todo .
Estoy catando una panama x jamaica ,esta muy rica ,ahi dejo una foto de un cogollo de ella ,ojala te salga hembra,,me parece que te olvidaste de subir la foto..

sorry guys, my english is bad ..

panama x jamaica

saludos.

Last edited:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
patolunga, i remember your gardens well since og, nuestros cultivos! what a thread!
bust out those darkvaders man!
peace

N

New Grower

Maximum respect Patolunga!

I like the Early Durban f2 shots at best!

keep it up!

peace

NG

patolunga2

hello everyone!!!

Wamen! thx for stoping by! hope you keep comming along the way :)
you are rigth , the sun here is really strong but i don´t have too much hours of ligth.. i´m at a desert climate and the soils is all the time dry... :sasmokin: good luck!!

hello there moon!! :wave: saludos, y espero nos sigas acompañando :) .. pues hoy mismo un amigo trajo algo de jamaica x panama f2 para catar , y estaba muy buena tal cual la madre de esas semis ;) te alcanzas a fumar un cigarrillo entero de ella?? por aca no se puede salio muy fuerte! :woohoo: mucha suerte!

pazverde! hello there friend! well i miss so damn much OG and the "nuestros cultivos" thread! damn .. it gets me so sad :badday: , i have some pics that i extract from some growers that post them in the thread..maybe one of this days i will post them :D good luck and happy growing!!

New grower!! hello there! respects fot you too :joint: ... cool you like the shoots!! every day i learn something new about taking photos... will try to post the best ones! hope you like them all! :woohoo: good luck and peace!!

hey moppel!! thx man! hey i bet i will have some nice buds for you when you come ;) try to tell me a date and is done ;)
i will be waiting you with this sunsets and some of this buds! :woohoo: :sasmokin:

ladelmonte (venezolana x destroyer) X erdb/purpt X pp/apollo 11 (looking nice.. will tell how is the smoke ;) ) still not manicured ...be back with some pics of them manicured.

good luck everyone!!

patolunga.

patolunga2

í´m back! :wave:

now with some pics of the same gifted buds but manicured!! now they looks much better!! :woohoo: :joint: :yummy:

good luck and happy grow!

buenos humos!

patolunga.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im so so happy to see you got that thread up old friend! so f...... nice to see the great outdoors in your lovely country. thanks for trying my beans bro and good luck.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Awesome Patolunga....your plants look nice and healthy. How much daylight are the plants seeing?

G

wow, you have quite a selection of genetics! absolutely mouth-watering variety for sure. :) those fans on the jamaica x panama look pretty thick. i will be watching this one!

patolunga2

hello there everyone! :wave:

deft!! thx i love the north of Chile! tell if you visit us down here ;) good luck!!

esbe!! thx bro!! i´m the one thxfull for growing you nice seeds!! :yummy: just they need a little aclimatation to got them bigger but i´m happy with the high in all of them :D thx so much!! hope soon i can see your great grow this 2007!! :woohoo:

theitalianseed! thx man!! i really happy to got them all!! thx to all you great growers!! you know who you are ;)

raco!! qwack qwack!! que tal amigo!! well thx for yur kind words jeje ! i will be doing my best at my summmer time ;) thx for your great genetics!! yesterday i tried another delmonte n1 cross (with esbe erdb/purpt X pp/A11) and wow!! crippy high! ehhe long lasting and really good! :woohoo: we will se how las del monte hibrid f2 does ;)

bacchus!! hello there!! :wave: btw thx again for the cascadia!! ;) the pics i put are from the cascadia male!! :woohoo: they see like 14 hrs of ligth ..and less from direct sun ligth ... ehhehe it suck! :bat: but the nice part is that i can grow all year long ;) :joint: jeje good luck bacchus!! thx for posting!

High&Lonesome hello there! thx for the words!! they are genetics from great growers! and the ones i had tried before are amazing! really nice smokes!! feel free to come whenever you want :D ..i´m still waiting if the jamaica x panama is female or male... but now it has some female aroma ejje :yummy:

well got so less time now that i just can post the Cascadia male macro ;) hope you all like them

jejeje is looking really good ;) and i do well to keep it for be the "semental" lol

good luck everyone!!

patolunga

Last edited: