What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE BLACK HAZE AKA DA BLACKS

redeye057

A TRUE MONSTER HAZE PLANT FROM THE SOUTHERN REGION OF THE USA....A RESIN BOMB WITH GREAT YEILDS AND A SUPER POTENT SMOKE...SOME PEOPLE HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES BECAUSE OF BAD GROWERS,BUT WHEN DONE CORRECTLY IT IS A VERY REWARDING PLANT...I WILL BE WORKING ON HYBRIDS TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC...AND OF COURSE THERE WILL BE AN IBL PROJECT SO U THE PUBLIC CAN ALSO DO BREEDER PROJECTS WITH IT...

STRAIN: BLACK HAZE
FLOWER TIME:90 DAYS
RECOMMENDED VEG TIME:25 DAYS( FOR MONSTERS)
YEILD:1 GRAM PER WATT OR MORE

SMOKE REPORT:pURE SATIVA HIGH FOREVER SOARING...
BAG APPEAL:BURSTING OUT OF BAGS( SUPER FLUFF)

I WILL BE DOING A GROW REPORT FROM BEGINNING TO END... STAY TUNED IN MY FRIENDS..JAH BLESS AND GUIDANCE TO ALL..

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Happy I saw this!

Is this the same Black Haze asher runs?!?

Looks like it's time to get that bitch over hear. MM!????? Where you at? lol!

Looking forward to see what you do...

redeye057

ALOT MORE INFO IS COMING IT IS GOING TO BE MY MAIN PROJECT...THE COLOR IS NOT BLACK BUT CRYSTAL COVERED SUPER GREEN WITH ORANGE HAIRS... SUPER HAZE STENCH AND THEY DO GREAT IN HYDRO OR ORGANIC SOIL...VERY OLD SCHOOL GENETICS FROM THE SOUTHEAST.... WILL HAVE PICS UP IN A WEEK AT THE LONGEST..JAH BLESSINGS...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
LMAO...............................where my goon's?..........come on wit' it then....we will have a old school grow off!..........IBL?.......isn't this in another thread?....MOneY

redeye057

everything i make will be gifted to certain people..not for sale or personal gain....for the cannabis community as my contribution...jah bless..

redeye057

i will also make sure that the people who get it make it available for everyone....jah bless and love....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ThaBlaCk....

ThaBlaCk....

Here we go...thablack......15 to 20 days flwr........

.............................................................................YeS herb

Last edited:

Dr.Snow

Looks great, 90 days from now you'll be grinning your ass off. you need to bring some by and take g bong hits from a pool :)

This shit right here is fire...bag appeal kinda suck if you ask me, but the first few tokes will have you forgetting all about the fluffy shit you just bought.

Been looking to grow it ;)

How would she do outdoors in Florida?

tan

what's so different from this haze than the one we all know? Isn't Original Haze, Neville's Haze, and OT1 Haze better than Black Haze?

Latest posts

Latest posts