What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Crack also known as Cush

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
DIGITALHIPPY said:
got to love the drugy putting it in the vic bottle!
OH the ES's what a pill popr' :rasta:

1. the druggie thing i plead the fifth on. drugs are illegal n bad, mmk?.:wave: :joint:;)
2. i wouldNever store my pot in a vicodin bottle or the like.
- the walls are often powder-coated from the pills
- as well as the fact that pot is almost a sacrement of sorts to me.
i hold it very high regards n would never steep to even storing it in the same
cabinet as any other drug. save for natural psychedelics and LSD (synthetic).
i use only glass or sometimes nice acrylic/platic containers. strictly..

that pic was staged. spent like 2 joints time cleaning the bottle n arranging the buds for that pic man. big waste of my life right there! :badday:

ok. ill admit it. i like drugs :confused:
:wave: :)

sorry to go further offtopic, my sincerest apologies....

onward...

Last edited:

darthvapor

my guess is that green crack is skunk X old school mazari shariff. So I guess its a superskunk. Its alot like the lemon skunk I tried in las vegas.

trybud

That probably was the Green Crack you had then. The GC up here in Sac got here via LV.....story i was told anyways.

Bonzo

Veteran
my cush mum: :wave:

She is goin' to be my next run , Monocrop. In my beloved buckets, xo worn out with my last hand watered tree, dirt, multi strain run! :bashhead:

peace, bonz :wave:

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

S

ScrogHog

Bonzo said:
my cush mum: :wave:

She is goin' to be my next run , Monocrop. In my beloved buckets, xo worn out with my last hand watered tree, dirt, multi strain run! :bashhead:

peace, bonz :wave:

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You could give all of us clones with her :headbange

HighAzz

looking good

looking good

wow, how did you keep your GC so healthy looking? Mine is half the size, and the bottom leaves continue to yellow.

i've flushed and flushed. Maybe not enough nitrogen? What's your feeding reigimine for that fine looking lady?

Bonzo

Veteran
Talk to the dirty Forty, homie has shit on lock, i go more by "feel"

keep it simple!!!!!!!!!!!

cannot emphasize that enough. just ask Forty how his shit is so tight, you may be surprized.

goddamn love ya Super G!!!!!

peace and big fat green crac

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Very Nice forty! Ridiculous uniformity in growth! That will make my summer! Let us know if you have a trim party!!

Nice stuff. I enjoy Green Crack although it doesn't rank among my favorites. The taste is delicious though. The high is just not what I look for. Nice Buds nonetheless.

Stay Green

Stay Safe,
SC

G

SoulCoughing said:
Nice stuff. I enjoy Green Crack although it doesn't rank among my favorites. The taste is delicious though. The high is just not what I look for. Nice Buds nonetheless.

Stay Green

Stay Safe,
SC
So whatz the high like ?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
not what u'd expect for an elite...kinda boring but that's just my :2cents: .........verrry nice aroma tho.........Mm

i have never understood people who knock the crack. the high is very whip-it like. straight to the top of the head. very functional yet still a quick slap to the dome. can cause short term amnesia. have personally driven the wrong way clear across town before i realised what i was doing. great daytime smoke. has a tendency to turn even the most casual smoker into a "crack-fiend".some people complain that it doesn't last as long as some strains but i've not encountered this. all crosses i've seen made with it have been spectacular. definatly passes on the right traits. out of a 10 i would give it a 9 every single time. for a 60 day strain, never once been let down. also, just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Ok let me reinstate my prior statement,I personally never got to flower out my GC cut but was given some by a friend of mine,who cashcropped sooo maby never got a acual true statement of what this strain is about,looked great under a macro but not really what I expected in a elite,maby I can retrieve a cut again.....and yes perpetuallylost all of her crosses do look like her..well from what I have seen,do they carry smell and taste strongly?like Gc?

the traits that seem to be dominate are in structure, odor, and resin content. still working on learning all of her nuances (as far as genetics go). most of the crosses we've used her in have exceded the original so as far as breeding stock goes, she is fucking incredible. i could see where you could pump the shit out of her and get sub-quality smoke but when run properly, she's a true dream. almost everything in one package. if i had to complain about something it would be the flavor. kinda hashy/skunky but otherwise, kinda bland. that has always been her one weakness in my mind. working on some berry (godberry, hashberry) outcrosses to hopefully improve on that.

Last edited:
I prefer a creeper type high, narcotic, paralyzing, or a stimulating roaring cerebral sativa. The smoke on gc is quick to the head, but almost one note for me. After 30 minutes the duration of high is completely declined(personally speaking). I like something that I smoke, say I'm not high at all, then 5 minutes later after I've packed the next bowl and it's sitting on a shelf and I already am thinking I smoked it because of the effect of the first one racing through my body. GC is good, very tasty, just not my among personal favorites. It is an awaken high but not too extreme on either side of the spectrum. It's a pretty good daytime smoke if you are with a group of people.

G

SoulCoughing said:
It is an awaken high but not too extreme on either side of the spectrum.

i agree... it's good smoke just not among the very best imo. it's definitely better than lots of stuff out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts