What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My younger son swooped in here late last night to bring me some bud, and a bale of Alfalfa. He had a Highway patrol follow him for several minutes, up close, checking him out. Probably would have been ok. His paperwork allows 20 lbs. It would have been close with a weigh in. He picked up another cleaner gal here in town and headed back up. My sons are having a blast. They have mostly pretty women working. The girls from Columbia are super sweet, and both sons are super happy.

I loaded up a fat bong load for him, of my favorite Dubbsaw 2. He didnt have any of those plants up there. He loved it. His description was " You can taste the Sour Dubble coming through. It tastes like the old Sour Diesel, but with an earthy rich flavor in the background.

I still have several elite clones hanging, but so far, none of the elites have been able to pull around D2.

On another note, the Pixie stick strain was run by both of us and my ex as well. My sons came out like Tiki Punch, the ex's tastes like pina collada, and mine is red pixie stick. It expresses mostly sativa, but I do smell fuel in the jar

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doc P’s younger sons swooping down to deliver supplies and product...
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...

off to run errands in a bit...hopefully a ride will loosen up my back,got a tent to set up today...always more work than i really want it to be...but today is a good day to do it since it's a watering day..and there's a spot open on the calendar...it's getting harder to keep track of where each space is at and what particular mix of nutes i need to make up without wasting too much...it would help if i wasn't so dumb...but that's true of just about everything!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:actually nice out today...back to shorts weather...too bad i got such a late start today,no tent setup happening until tomorrow,i didn't have enough duct clamps...or 6 inch ducting...and almost out of epsom salts...

there's always tomorrow...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I haven't been been around much and haven't fallowed things in the thread like I've done in the past. So with that said....

What is Star going in for today? Tests ordered by his Doctor's?

I'm not sure yet what it is you're doing Star, but Good luck.

Star is paralyzed. He fell. His shoulder was also found to be out of the socket for a long time. You didnt know?

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Star is paralyzed. He fell. His shoulder was also found to be out of the socket for a long time. You didnt know?

I know he had the seizure and his shoulder was paralyzed. I didn't hear that his shoulder was dislocated the whole time. When did he fall?

I've been having lots of seizures the last several months (I'm covered in bruises right now) and I wasn't sure if something else happened and I missed it due to my decreased awareness/lack of interest in following this thread and the site as a whole after I've had seizures.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sunday, 1 November turn clocks back.. Cali is so fucked up we passed to end DST. Cali senate hasn't approved it so its stalled. Even if its approved the Feds need to pass it. Dealing with the GOV is a waste of time. Why the fuck have Cali vote when it doesn't do shit.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's long past time for dst to end...it may only be an hour,but it still manages to fuck up my schedule for a week after...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:deadhorse yup,i've screwed myself this winter...gonna be a full/part time gardener all winter..weirdly double the space means double the work...add in my crippling laziness and it makes for full days...if getting up at 9,lingering over coffee for a couple of hours and then grudgingly getting around to chores is a full day!:smoker:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You're only 56 and you're already talking like you're 66...:nanana:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

almost done with all the trimming I'm gonna do for now....4 easy ounces tomorrow and I'm putting up the trim tray for a while...
The rest is gonna get vacuum sealed in jars until I feel like getting back to it...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
besides,i'm growing to avoid having a job,so the last thing i want is for growing to turn into a job....those are no fun as i recall....dimly....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,trimming for that long sucks...

already need to go get more medium and more #5 pots...and a couple of 4x4 trays...and there's another harvest coming up and i will need to break down the 4x8 tent after cleaning that and start redoing the main flower room...gonna need a couple of rides in trucks soon...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
It sucks being a victim of your own success! Just listen for the "ka-ching" as you trim, far away from any cubicle or dickhead boss:) I made the switch like a decade ago and still haven't managed to fire myself yet! I must either be a good worker or a shitty boss. One big paid vacation, except I can't go anywhere for over a day, lol!

Akss

First snow of the season coming down. Dont think its gonna amount to much but blowing a gale also and supposed to get down to 26 for a low tonight:freezing:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

yeah,that early season snow was fun! not! all gone here,temps have come back up so only a day or so of low temps in the garden...everything weathered it fine...got to take my obligatory "wtf? snow in the desert" pics...probably won't see much snow for the rest of the winter...

once again,errands and chores,got a lot to do...at least my back is getting better...so many things to take care of...coolers to deal with,getting the furnace checked out and fired up...the garage and workshop need some reorganization and spring cleaning...got dirty bikes to wash,and no time to ride them...at least they should be clean...

but probably a good idea to buckle down here on the home front and get everything dealt with...if all goes to plan i will be putting a down payment on the house and putting new roofs on both buildings this winter..it would be nice to deal with the landscaping too...get everything nice and neat,and resurrect the veggie garden beds...