What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

Tobold HB

Did something happen to Dynasty? Their instagram is deactivated and their facebook hasnt had a post since October 2016. Grew Birds of Paradise which turned out to be fire and would like to find more seeds of it along with starduster but it seems they're off the radar.

Cloneman

Veteran
Yeah i've had my eye on that Starduster....

Tobold check out my signature that I've had for ages, I'm from a shire in the UK :)

Collecting a bit of pollen....

View Image

Nice! What is that you're collecting it from? I like to shake mine on to an 18x24 piece of plexiglass and scrap with a business card or similar.

All that pollen is freaking crazy Brother. I collect in my underwear and sox then dive in the shower.
Years ago I got a couple plants preggo off my sneakers:biggrin:
Very nice UR:tiphat:
I do the same thing, lol. Always gotta shower after pollen.

Tobold HB

Yeah i've had my eye on that Starduster....

Tobold check out my signature that I've had for ages, I'm from a shire in the UK :)

Oh wow haha thats awesome. I've loved the story of Tobold Hornblower for a long time, Im glad to see another fan. Cheers from Oregon

Trichgnome

I grew out there Hucklebery Kush V3. It came out close to what they describe as pheno #3. Afghani leaning with an earthy Kush flavor. Their strain descriptions are some of the best around and the Huckleberry has be wanting more strains from them.

is there a seedbank that carries dynasty i could only find a few and they were either all sold out or had only one strain moose and lobsta no one has talked about

Eli Bloom

I've grabbed a bunch of dynasty gear recently from James bean company. Super fast domestic shipping, good communication, professional service.

Nice curated selection too.

I got the salmon river OG, blue magoo bx2, crater lake v5, and pineapple fields.

Next I'm gonna grab moose n lobsta and either the huckleberry kush or one of their cookies crosses.

Gonna start popping in the next week or two as space frees up.

Eli Bloom

Did something happen to Dynasty? Their instagram is deactivated and their facebook hasnt had a post since October 2016. Grew Birds of Paradise which turned out to be fire and would like to find more seeds of it along with starduster but it seems they're off the radar.

Their IG got deleted. Their new one is @dynasty_genetics

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Huckleberry Kush V3 jarred and curing

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

daddylonglegs

Megafauna update - 32 days in flower ... average stretch , lots of bud sites , one of four phenos craves calcium , started showing rust spot a week ago . All have same exact tropical bubblegum pineapple smells with nice frost , no funky skunky lime back end as of yet... will posts some pics when buds develop into their uniqueness...

Huckleberry skunk update- 15 days of flowering , blew up on their stretch , huge plants with lots of buds stacked and swelling( almost size of megafauna already, quicker flower it seems )
Already trichome coverage and skunky sweet smells .. have 5 different females from seed

My blue magoo bx2s are still in veg haven't yet shown their male/ female identity ... but these will go outside this season, looking for outdoor keeper with this one :)

Tobold HB

walleye I used a male Birds of Paradise to cross with 3 different moms, so far all crosses have come out extremely interesting. Adds more stacked nodes, it got crossed with a Ghost Og which is super spacey and the offspring have come out with great structure, node spacing, and superior vigor. Unfortunately let go of the female phenos because they were very unremarkable outside, but happen to run the last clone of a pheno indoor and man did it come out amazing. Strong floral, incense, and slight fruit smell, it carries over to the children very well, it doesn't dominate the terpene profile but pairs well.
picture.php

Tobold HB

The bag appeal is off the charts, fucking amazing trichomes too. All in all a very worthwhile plant to have, to breed, and to love. Got a couple new seedlings of it coming up and I really hope one of them is even in the same ballpark.
picture.php

Sorry for the bit of blur on the photo, these two are from the indoor plant on the day it got cut.

U

useless.gardens

caramel cough ====>

i kept one for extended play. she got tons of seed energy. one gallon making a plant like 3 gallon.

just transplant her tonight. gonna put a 2x2 screen down & see what it do.

fairly low odor on the pheno you see. & has some nice NL qualities.

got a c5 haze cross rocking too. leaf is different but nugget is way similar to caramel cough.

got a whole pack of caramel candy kush gonna pop in the fall. cant wait.

Last edited: