Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Mbdz's ...~Bright Side of the Moon~...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Mbdz's ...~Bright Side of the Moon~... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2019, 08:07 PM #31
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Got all of my transplants done, well for the seedlings that were in the nursery trays, they went over to solo cups. Gonna have quiet a large selection to search through...

This certain batch is my own seeds, that I found in nice buds about 2 weeks ahead of the rest...

MountainBudz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2019, 07:07 PM #32
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Coming along!

Figured I would make another little update. Stayed pretty busy lastnight in the room, got a whole lot done... Got all my transplants done for now, till I recieve the bigger grow bags for the C99 and trying to decide now what to run the seed plants in. I transplanted the bigger 6 (as you can see in the middle into 3 gal bags) but I am thinking of running all of the rest in 2 gallon, what do you guys think? It would cut back on space a whole lot I'm sure and I could possibly still pull 2 or more ounces per 2 gal bag......Or, should I stick with 3 on all the rest too??Kinda held up on that one...

The plants are absolutely LOVING the epsoma tomato tone, and what I like about it is that it's really rich in calcium and not having to mix nutes, for now anyway.... That will change during flower, I will then start using the MegaCrop and the AN pH perfect at that time. Gonna kinda do a side by side and compare the two lines to see if I should convert over completely from AN to MC.

So here are a couple of the C99's. As you can see, they have completely pretty much filled in those 3 gallon bags and I need to order my bigger bags asap!

Here is a little bigger pic of the room, taken from standing in the middle. Overlook the 2x4 in the back left corner lol, it makes it appear as if my room is crooked but it's not. That is just stuck in the cinder block, I put it in there to tie my scrog net to back during the summer. No more scrog for me though so I need to make a little more canopy room and get it out of there, 100% tomato cages from this point forward! Love those things!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2019, 07:10 PM #33
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Got the younger seed plants nice and snug in some totes, well, and a nursery tray... Makes things like tipping over and watering much easier, no mess from drainage, etc... They are starting to take off a bit now!

Well, looks like that's that's about it for now folks!
Check back in with an update in a few days...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:56 PM #34
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to beholdItsmychoice is a splendid one to behold
Looking clean. No better story than the comeback story. Here is to finding some winners in those.
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2019, 10:20 AM #35
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmychoice View Post
Looking clean. No better story than the comeback story. Here is to finding some winners in those.
Thanks my man! I have busted ass cleaning the room in the past few days... I am glad that it shows

I have a good feeling that I am gonna find plenty of keepers in the mix, I already have one for positive and her name is Cinderella 99

Old 02-05-2019, 11:22 PM #36
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Dont think I mentioned it but, I have a feminized Wonder Woman in that mix as well. A local friend of mine had just 2 packs of seeds laying around at his place and offered me a few. He gave me 2 HSO Green Crack and his last Wonder Woman bean. The 2 GC did not germinate and the Wonder Woman did. Seems like I grew WW out one time outdoors in a Nirvana guerilla run a few years ago and she was some pretty great smoke. We will see how she turns out...

..."A good grower has learned, a great grower never stops"...

Old 02-06-2019, 07:29 PM #37
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

I swear every day I am seeing these plants and especially seedlings growing at a very noticable rate to the eye... Since I have cranked up the hortilux to 1000 watts, they are loving it. This is just a few more pics I got early this morning. The flip is getting closer day by day

Old 02-06-2019, 07:35 PM #38
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

I have began lowering the humidity down a bit and since my dehumidifier is kicking on more often, the temps started rising more than I liked. On top of cranking my ballast up to 1000 watts, I decided to turn on the good ole minisplit to cool things down a bit. I believe it will work out good, I would be worried if my outside unit was actually outside, but since it is located in the walkway "lungroom", the heat that it expels does a good job at keeping things from freezing and allows it to run and cool well. It's not been cold at all here lately though, been feeling like late spring. I just hope it does well when the temps start dropping and freezing again...

Old 02-06-2019, 11:48 PM #39
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

I know this is crazy, cause I will be flowering before too awful long, but I am considering popping a few more beans... Either...

Mikado (hazeman)
L.A. Pure Kush (hazeman)
Humble Pie (DVG)
Orange Cheddar "Chem d/UK Cheese x Orange Cookies" (Cannarado)

Old 02-08-2019, 08:17 PM #40
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Choice was made...

I dropped 5 more beans lastnight in the germination pool. Decided to go with Cannarado's Orange Cheddar.... Have a feeling she's gonna be fire