Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Original Glue, Inc. ‘Reverse Class-Action Suit’ Against All GG#4 Cultivators

Thread Title Search
Original Glue, Inc. ‘Reverse Class-Action Suit’ Against All GG#4 Cultivators Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2017, 06:05 PM #31
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to behold
I knew it was BS when Original Glue said they're creating a strain with 100% THC lol. Classic comedy. I needed this

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:19 PM #32
HemperorsKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
that site is basically The Onion but for weed news. 99.9% of the other articles are fake.
Satire website knew there was something weird bout that lol not like the girl scouts of America tryna attack whoever for gsc cuts n seeds lol

Old 03-29-2017, 06:33 PM #33
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant future
The leaks are real, but the news is fake?

"Just right is a fine line between mistakes"
shishkaboy is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2017, 07:50 PM #34
HemperorsKnight

Thx bruv

Old 03-29-2017, 08:03 PM #35
SirSmokalot
My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me

SirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
Might be more appropriate to just change the name to Guerilla Glue.
This was my suggestion and it's fitting for a strain name
SirSmokalot is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2017, 09:21 PM #36
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond repute
Does it really smell like tennis balls? TW is in that direction too.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2017, 09:33 PM #37
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
[quote=Skip;7883856]LOL! Good one. Had me going for a moment. Last couple of sentences shows its a joke.

I got on Gorilla Seeds case cause they had appropriated the copyrighted GG logo and tried to use it here on icmag. Told them that could cause legal probs and advised them to change the logo (they weren't even selling gg#4 at the time). Using the logo is potentially a worse offense and could result in a lawsuit.

However, the Original Glue company had a recent TV ad campaign, and they appear first in the search engines, so I'm pretty sure they're not worried as the popularity of the cannabis strain only fixes the name even more in ppls minds. The Girl Scouts didn't seem to mind GSC and some even took advantage of the cannabis' popularity!

Just so long as the Original Glue orders don't get mixed up, I doubt there'll be a problem...
"I planted several rolls of tape and watered and fertilized but nothing came up!"

Josey, they're just scamming you. You'd need to be served physically. And unfortunately for GG, they'll never find all the growers.

Worse if they ever did sue, you'd have to change the name of the strain.
I doubt they could prevail with damages awarded because they'd have to prove they suffered financial loss, or you profited at their expense.
The reason for the success of G

jw
Grizz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:54 PM #38
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to beholdLyfespan is a splendid one to behold
i kinda figured this was going to happen, with JW trying to get trademarked or whatever.

wanted to remind you before you did any kind of big marketing that companies are now out to get MMJ companies using their likenesses.

this will be highly supported on the plaintiff's side and MMJ owners will be fined or shut down

let you all be reminded of Starbux coffee and Hitman glass and the dabiccino rigs, if you didnt know about this lawsuit, well now you do
Lyfespan is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2017, 10:08 PM #39
meizzwang

meizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nice
Lawyers/attorneys are all about billing their clients as many hours as possible, this is how they make money. Anything threat or demand they make is intended to increase their billable hours.
meizzwang is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2017, 11:02 PM #40
HemperorsKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
yeah I agree, but I found out you can be served by email, I have a lot to say but the lawyer advised me not say anything, but I can say its all real, there lawyer called me again this morning, I will fill you all in as this progresses
Jesus fuckin christ thats bs that they would act so adolescent towards a strain of Cannabis it's not like your actually trying to imitate the product dudes need to stop being money hungry and let it go but we all know how corporate ****s are they will die for the dolla dolla bill I get they're upset and all but over a name that's just stupid it's not like it's a new company calling themselves Original Glue inc or anything its a plant with a name they can eat a dick