What's new

Aussie/Kiwi Outdoor Season 2007-2008

Pumpkin

Veteran
i put a thread in outdoor growing... but might as well chuck my pictures here too. since i'm in australia.

nirvana haze

8760haze.jpg

8760haze2.jpg

dobo

very nice pumpkin that a bloody monster.

I.O.G - How can you stop Sativas being airy?

Last edited:

I.O.G

u really cant stop them from been airy and hairy pending on strain if u get a plant that grows like a sativa but buds like an indica ure laughin

i tend to go towards the 50/50 strains find sum gud keepas i like sativa buds but all my mates who have no idea think its ditch weed

I.O.G

dobo

Yeah thought it was a typo :) It's all good mate,I've started using earth juice bloom for the first time, so i'm intrested to see how the buds look/smell/smoke like after using it. i've got a nice selection of plants, so even if the Sativa buds are airy its nice to have a few indica dominant plants.

Has anyone used earth juice before and if so have you found a good feeding schedule? It says feed every 7-14 days, my plants in pots need watering every 3-5 days and outdoor once a week/2 weeks.

dobo

Not the best week this week :( I went to check my plants that are in the bush and found they were in a need of a good drink! I usually only water/feed them once a week but we've had some serious heat last week...think i'm going to have to water them twice a week from now on...would be gutted to find plants dead because of my lack of watering!

Good news it that my potted plants are starting to get into flower mode and starting to come one nicely.

G

nice too see the kiwis are all growing sum budds

nice too see the kiwis are all growing sum budds

and what a fine job your all doing theres some awsome weed you lads are growing over da river in nz stuck here in shitty queensland theres no public bush land we can go croping in even the national parks have locked gates on them queensland sucks ......

years ago i lived in new south wales and there we could accsess all national parks it was even free to camp there you could crop just about anywhere you wanted .......hmmm those were the days ...! ! !

im gonna find a spot though soon enough for a huge forrest grow but for now my little patch will hafta do me drop in for a look some time

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=79374

aussie strains

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would be gutted to find plants dead because of my lack of watering!
I lost quite a few one year, mainly due to me being slack,,, live & learn eh

my latest effort.....

happy gardening fellas
smurf

dobo

This week was much better, we had a good rainfall early on in the week and the ladies seemed to have enjoyed it. Indica dominant plants are just starting to show first signs of flowering, the sativa's in the pots are starting to fill out and should get some nice buds off them.

I found one of my plants had been recruited by some kind of butterfly/moth and it was crawling with young ones learning to walk/fly...I left them on the plant as they didn't seem to be hurting the plant in anyway..anyone seen this insects before?

G

looking good i.o.g

looking good i.o.g

there looking mighty fine cuz and a good size too ....just one thing dosent that light green shade cloth stick out in the bush what do you do about airial inspectors coz that would be found here in queensland before they had a chance to finnish veging

peace out and smokeup drop in for a look some time

aussie strains :rasta:http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=79374

Last edited:

HippySlayer

outdoors '08

outdoors '08

Howdy all....some nice grows happening around the country this year....here's some pics of my o/d crop for '07-'08....hehe, I finally got the gallery to work for me

L-R: Jack The Ripper f2; JTR f2; Celtic Stone f3; Skunk#1 (Sensi); Shishkaberry; CS f3; & a wee Passionfruit WW in front....also not shown; 1 x Northern Lights#5 x Haze & a cut of my Sweet Haze pheno JTR :) This pic is about 2 weeks old....most have started to flower now.

This is my big CS bitch....115cm tall in a 50cm pot

Veg. cab with Somango f2 sprouts & JTR mums (& dad)

grow hard guys
peace & cones

Slayer

Last edited:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kewlpics: nice garden there Hippyslayer, nothing beats a smörgåsbord of fine herb !! , (your neighbours must be killer!),,,, I recently had a passionfruit pheno myself, but it wasn't WW,,, it was a Maroc x Afghan cross - full fruity flavor, a very strong distinctive sweet passionfruit aroma filled the room when left open on the table, a smooth and pleasant smoke too,, cured for about 10 wks,,, I'm interested to know how yours turns out, best of luck.

preflower stretching has almost finished :drum: :chin:

not long to wait now :canabis:

happy gardening fellas
smurf :wave:

Last edited:

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey fellas :wave:

Nice lookin plants here people. Gonna be some mighty buds in a month or so :D

My garden is coming along.

1 mex sativa (left of pic) and 3 reclining buddahs

My plot has been chopped to only 1 plant. All the rest were males... i have chopped em right back in the hope they may change sex.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My plot has been chopped to only 1 plant. All the rest were males... i have chopped em right back in the hope they may change sex.
That sucks SS, I hope they change sex for you, I chopped that 1 male of mine about 3 mths ago and now she's romping along now.
Here's a couple of diff girls, they're in 75L pots, photos aren't that crash hot.

smurf :wave:

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah nice big pots. Thats the way to go. How long can you leave it before a water?

My biggest pot must be around 50 litres and it drys out real quick in hot weather. Have it mostly buried and its bit better.

Its a shame to only get one female but it was my next biggest plant and should like the extra space...

I also have a few of those maroc x afghan and they starting to smell nice and passion-fruity :D

G

try this next time silver

try this next time silver

i like too take a small cutting at 5 or 6 weeks in off each plant just like a clone . then put them in a cupboard under a small light on 12/12 .. they will show sex within 14days ...! ! !

then if any are males just replace them with the little female cutts you tested these cutts revege fast enough if you do it early enough........

and hopfully you wont have to vege the males they can get ripped out early during vege this system works ...tryed and true aussie method.....

share the love cuz

aussie strains :rasta: :joint: :wave:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SS, the 75ers last for roughly 5 days and the 95ers about an extra 2 days, depending on the size of the plant.
I'm also using a few inches of sugar cane mulch on top to help retain the moisture. Lashed out this season and bought some more 95 L pots, definitely the way to go,,, bigger is better in this case, but you go thru a hell of a lot of compost.
Also cut 200 L food grade plastic containers in half, then attack them with a hole saw & drop in a piece of shade cloth to keep the soil in.

smurf :bongsmi:

Technique

OHhhh shiii,

what a crazy weathered season.

i shall post some photos tonite, but its been slow and weird lot of groth

Latest posts

Latest posts