What's new

Aussie/Kiwi Outdoor Season 2007-2008

G

guest123

i think the possums that ended up in nz are a bit more weed hungry than the aussie ones .. a real problem apparently , not just for t he weed ....
need4weed , im not sure on wombats ,, but i think it always pays to have good fencing aswell as the electricity ,, some hungry animals out there when its dry , and the cannabis garden just looks too tempting for some ...

G

guest123

yes u can get a unit that comes with a small solar panel , as i mentioned they dont use much power ..
the units i have are 5 kilometer ones , and were about 180 bux from memory ,, without solar panel ... im sure they have smaller ones also . the rural place should have them ....

need4weed

Veteran
i think i will look into it, dont want to take any chances this year. i work with a couple of farmers and reckon they can steer me in the right direction,will let ya's know how i get on.

I.O.G

thnx wally have to make a few phone calls

also got some ducksfoot seeds on the way from seed boutique taking a while though hope they cum mite have to order another packet

I.O.G

dobo

Cheers for heads up wally but I cant really setup an electric fence as I want to keep it as stealth as possible and where im growing has lots of growth so the fence would be earthing out all over the place + the white line would stand out. My seedlings are starting to take off now, luckily I can move them indoors as they are in pots as its -3 tonight!! don't think they would be very happy after that!!

Possums are a problem with weed over here but its only what i've heard. I'm surprised theres still possums in the wild as Nz poisons them with that horrible shit 1080 which also kills the odd deer (pelts sell for $120 a KG) so theres some good money to be earnt if you can catch them.

One more thing wally, what shops sell bubble bags in NZ? or do you have to get them directly through you? I've been looking for them but can't find them!!

Heres some pics from my first ever grow, I would have changed lots like the keeping all the canopy heights even ect..

Doesn't look pretty but this WW sure as hell is potent!

Last edited:

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good job dobo! Very nice for a first grow.

Heres my seedlings ive been raising in greenhouse. They are Reclining Buddah and growing well. Ive also got some Mexican sativa and (purple) White rhino beans just poppin.

This is a small White rhino i have outside. Shes just tiny but ready to chop...

dobo

Nice silver, your seedlings look very healthy, I'll take some pics of my seedlings soon but there are not balanced like that, one is big starting on its 5th set of leaves and the others are just about getting there first proper set (about 2-3 node) strange how one plant is so much bigger than the rest when they were all planted at the same time and using exactly the same soil mix!

G

guest123

hey dodo ,,, im pretty sure u wont get bubble bags in nz ,,,, and will have to order them from oz ....
i think nz is pretty over run with introduced pests apart from the possum ,, blown if i know why they took them all there ... rabbits ,, stoats ,,, ferrets , etc
i hear before the white man got there the morning chorus in the forest was almost deafening ,,, now its silent ... bloody shame ...

dobo

^ yeah thats very true. The only animals in NZ were birds, there were no mammals! What happened was rabbits were introduced but started causing problems with farming ect... so they thought "I know what lets introduce stoats that eat rabbits in the wild" of course the stoats were not interested in the rabbits as they had all these flightless birds to eat + all the eggs! As a result a lot of Nz's native birds were made extinct!!

I'm still glad we have a few wild kiwis living and of course the mountain parrot "Kea's"

G

guest123

ya shame dobo ,, absolutely awesome place though ,,look like very cheeky birds those keas ...

I.O.G

hey all here is a few pics of wha i got started got a few mor at my mates house under a 600 watt goin gud

any questions please ask

there are ducksfoot,myzone,white widow,big stone

enjoy

myzone

white widow

ducksfoot baby

big stone

Passenger

I lost all my AK47 but 1 so if it lives through and becomes female I'll end up posting pictures of her, I've got Flying Dutchman's The Pure/Skunk #1 going atm, Going to start Jamaican Pearl than Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 and Belladonna, I'll be buying a camera soon enough. So pictures in a couple of weeks. Best of luck guys lets hope for a good year this year and next.

dobo

I've got abit of an odd lots but heres a few pics of the "experiments" got 4 seedlings under cfl's which are good genetics, the experiments were from a cross pollination (pollen from a hermie) I'm hopeing they are feminised but we shall see.

Last edited:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey fellas,,, my latest effort. But all I did was turn the soil + water and this is what came up,,, some beans (I was maturing) had fallen from a mum I had there earlier this year...... put a smile on my face :D Not sure yet what I'll end up with cause there were 4 different crosses done with her.