What's new

Seeds in Oz

Hughesy

Remember when GN had peyote seeds and SallyD.
Ma Huang. Coca cola and California Poppy.
Bring it on back Bring it on back Bring it on back.

EeJay

I was set on getting my seeds through Dr. Chronic this season, but my purchase was declined as they no longer deliver to Australia. Nirvana also very recently went the same way. Should we expect this trent to continue with other suppliers? If so, it's very unfortunate.

yah eejay same thing happen to attitude seedbank recently, meh everyone seems to be going with seedbou more $AUD for them haha, there great so far got a order coming this week :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Usually seedboo and the Bay don't have probs with getting beans out to Oz......on the rare occasion the customs rozzers nab'em.....but overall I'd say 99% are touch-downs...

Grow On...

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had such a good run I tend to take it for granted now,, thanks Gypsy.

Beeka

You are the Best Gypsy. SB & Sb too.
You make the world a better place is what you do.
I could Never repay what you`ve done But Heaven will Remember and Reward.

Squiggles

another package that makes 7 this year
thanks Gypsy and everyone else who makes SB what it is today

Last edited:

Parallel

Gypsy provides the best service for seed purchases. I have used my CC for purchases and have NEVER had ANY problem. It is sad however to hear that some seed banks are declining to post to Australia, I personally don't think that they should get involved. The risk is with the purchaser, not the seedbank. They're just knocking back genuine sales, and stopping their stock from reaching all corners of the globe. Once again though I have to say that if you live in Australia, go to Seed Boutique. Great range, service and stealthy delivery every time. Also, I have a friend who works for Australian Customs and he told me that MJ seeds are not high on their priority, very few get intercepted. Not to say that it can't happen but, 99% of the time you're gonna get your seeds. Anyways Peace Out!!!!!

Hughesy

Always turns up To Western Australia. Even mates in Queensland reckon they get em.
In fact the people i know that don`t smoke are less then you may think.
I don`t Care If you Smoke or Not.

Beeka

From little things big things grow.

From little things big things grow.

Never aprob through busyGCMC dozen times or so.
relax about 10 or 20 seeds ok whats the biggie?
Its what you do with It.Everyone else is doing it.
Mad if you don`t, unless you like paying for it.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Ive never had a single problem with any of my 10 or so orders over 4 years, nearly all of which were from Seedbou and Seedbay ... and a freebie pack with every order!

The only thing ive ever had intercepted by customs was a DVD. I got a letter in the mail basically saying it was deemed illegal by the classification board, and that if i had a permit of authorisation allowing me to import it then to write to some address, otherwise it'd be destroyed. Would assume that'd happen with seed intercepts also.

Last edited by a moderator:

clint_85

no seeds

no seeds

hey guys , just chiming in now lol
i ordered 20 odd seeds from seedbootique and a seperate order for a deluxe hash box. hash box showed up in 7 days from payment recieved. seeds well still waiting 2 weeks now. posted same day as hash box but no show so far.
im hoping they just about to get here but hopes are fading fast
looks like ill be waiting a while for some decent genetics

Squiggles

ive been waiting 3 weeks now for my last couple of orders
i figured it had something to do with the postal stike going on over the pond

i have only lost 3 packages in ten years(from the boutique formaly seeds direct) so theres always hope

clint_85

3 weeks and still no beans. pretty damn dissapointed as ill have to grow same strain again and im so over smoking this one lol. might have to try some bag seed just to get something different till i can afford to try again. but if boutique dont come through a second time thatl be it for me.
i need a cone to cope with the dissapointment lol

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got my order in 7 days or maybe less i haven't checked for 2 days

sensient

Hey guys,i,ve never really had any probs till lately,sent cash away for a couple of orders,sent them the same as always,but the payment never reached the boo,then made credit card orders,and had no probs?
all arrived in under two weeks!
So no more sending cash for me,will stick to credit card or money order from now on,anyway,just my two cents worth,...sensient

Latest posts

Latest posts