What's new

Seeds in Oz

Hughesy

Yeah corny is on the Ball, failing that you could always front up down the Local Blue lite and make a complaint. sheesh Already told ya 2 weeks or sometimes 2 months. they will come or else you got the green Tape. No biggie, just hang in there.
also for your own information Mr ROVE SUCKS.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hughesy 152 games in a row thats great for corny, i am getting a little pissed a mate had his shipped the same day and received his on the 27/4(6 days) but what can i do i have just got hold of some nice bag-seed so i might have to run with that, if i don't get something going soon i will run out of stash i maybe have a week to play with might have to stretch it a little, no green tape,if that happens i will be chuckin a you Hughesy looses it!!! and GO CATS

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well cant wait anymore by my calculations bagseed again by the look of it hopefully they still turn up for next run?

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well nearly 2 months now and they havnt shown but i was selected for a test grow and i got those beans in 5 days including the weekend so i ordered again and got them in 6 days that included the public holiday so i think the first batch are floating around the postal system somewhere or at customes

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just changed the name on my new orders and they all arrived

Brushtail

So everyone i hear the east coast has a good success rate with SB and such, any reports of success on the west coast. Personally ordered twice from SD now called SB, was a while ago i must admit but neither of them got through the pesky customs people nabbed them.

Just want to know since i'm back to zero stock, gave out a fair few beaners when i was flushed with them, some grew them but some of those little aussies just took em and never returned the karma. Neway hit me up if your on the west coast and have had luck with SB
cheers
brushtail

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Brushtail, I thought the Laws had relaxed in the West
Goodluck with ya orders bro
Stay safe

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Try the gn 03 collection longy .
Hey brushtail ,, sometimes one regrets sharing so much to look and find the cupboard empty , always keep enough for your own stash , only share what is spare , usually not that much id gather in most cases .

Hughesy

To your Moms house, from an overseas GF. No one will ever know.
what kind of friends want a chance at getting the Bus Ted for something they dont even want. This story keeps going around but the truth lie somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep.

conehead

I have to agree with Sir Choofsalot, Planet Skunk are perfect for Aus & super fast. I was wrapped to get them within 3 or 4 days every time, for heart break & ripoff go to AMS, I'm still waiting for first order 1 year ago,"send more money they say. Yeh sure its comming.

irieeyes808

Buy while you can, man I had no idea the AU gov was that threatened by us? What are we green terrorists? I lived in Au for a year and all of the smoke was kick ass, from hydro in Sydney to bush weed up in Airlie. I wish I could get a permanent visa! Oi oi oi

I have ordered through SB 8 times now I think and never had anything intercepted by customs. Also ordered plenty from other seedbanks and never once had my stuff intercepted but I think I may be lucky, dont know....

Cabri

You Lucky-lucky. my folks Nabbed mine in the Postbox and asked who I Know In Amsterdan?
Now F@ct for all future orders. Thinking of buying a post box at the local newsagency.
Missed out on was White Window.

Cabri, thats exactly what I did before I got a safe addy at my girls place, 50 bucks for 6months and they're locked so you know theyre safe in there. I caught some prick going through my letterbox at my old place, chased him down the street he was probably smurfing for bank details stuff like that, anyways I had an order coming in at the time and I was stressing like f%ck cause it was one of my first and I though he may have got it but 2 days later it arrived, much to my merriment... thats when I decided on a P.O box. Best of luck for future orders...