What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Kief Anyone?

Highersolutions

Veteran
Here are a few pics of some Purple Goddess nugz and the kief off her trim. There is some NORMAL kief next to it for comparison. Enjoy

Attachments

• PG1 (1200 x 900).jpg
    PG1 (1200 x 900).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 22
  • PG (1200 x 900).jpg
    PG (1200 x 900).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Purple Goddess kief1 (2000 x 1500).jpg
    Purple Goddess kief1 (2000 x 1500).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 17

Ironeek

Thats completely new to me if it is for real. I'm slightly skeptical but would love to hear more......

Sour Deez

Any more pics of that plant?? I dont usually get all crazy over purple nugs but those are just B-E-A-U tiful

Space Case

Veteran
Purple Kief Anyone?

Thats real all right. I've seen purple buds that make purple kief, purple bubblehash, and even purple BHO.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yep, when I make oil out of purple buds it comes out purple oil. Good shit! Nice pics man.

Z

zen_trikester

LOL yes its as real as it gets. Purple Goddess=purple trichomes=purple hash= :yay:

Wow. The keif is one thing, but those buds are gorgeous! They look like a bowl of fruity pebbles!! I've never seen a bud with such bright contrasting colors. Tell us more about Purple Goddess and where she comes from.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have gotten the most purple out of our strains, by dropping nightime temperatures.

Highersolutions

Veteran
We have gotten the most purple out of our strains, by dropping nightime temperatures.

While this is true for most strains, some dont need the natural fall temp drops to achieve great purple coloring. Strains like Double Purple Doja, Heath Robinson's Black Rose, Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush and This Purple Goddess all go purple from the very start of bud set even in higher temps.

Most my strains will show signs of purple toward the end of the flowering cycle but the Purple Goddess shows her true colors from the very start and none of my other purple strains(or any strains ive seen) throw down purple trichs/kief like this one.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Nice! After scraping my trim pro I used to get "fruit roll ups" of this purple goodness :) thank god for Blueberry

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nice buds Bro! Nice job on the Kief too!

I was looking for a picture of my Purple Kief. I dont see it in my folders. This weed does the same thing. Slightly different tint. Wonderful super strong, super flavorful Lemon-grape flavor.
Makes nice purple hash too.

picture.php

picture.php

Purp Keif Pot

Purp Keif Pot

picture.php

Nice strain OP, hows the taste and high? ...bit of orange skunk tang??? Looking about so, any woody undertones?

High?

Highersolutions

Veteran
Lovely pics,enjoy your purple hash.:ying:
Thanks bro I will. Some tasty stuff for sure.
Nice! After scraping my trim pro I used to get "fruit roll ups" of this purple goodness :) thank god for Blueberry
Yeah most my purple strains will do that too. Like purple scissor goo lol
Is there a seedbank we can get these seeds from? Such a beautiful plant.
Sorry bro this is a clone only strain not available in seed form although I am going to be working with her in the near future.

Latest posts

Latest posts