What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bushweed's Wollumbin Highland Grow 2010/11

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
lovely bush

I am very keen to see how the cloud catcher finishes up.. looks to be a hearty strain :)

bushweed

Veteran
Couple of tall ones - Cloudcatcher...
picture.php

picture.php

Blue Mango...
picture.php

picture.php

Very nice and big bushy, i only have 1 Cloudcatcher in and it has like foxtail running heads on it like your, beautiful plant mate i must say. Looking good mate.

BUNDY....:tiphat:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
I can deff see the SHIT in the cloud cather.... i know that strain better than i know my missus LOL

ur shit = shit fo

ur shit = shit fo

all im sayin is "give me that shit" bushy.

no need for selecting something that doesnt fit ur ideal growing quarters i say..

slightly off topic are you gonna hit a good mango thai female to a nice mango haxe male?

im just thinkin this is realy the best time for breeders n we just hav to use wat we have to take the next step...

bushweed

Veteran
Hey shrooms that's an interesting observation - I'm not really familiar with shit - and this plant with 25% shit looks vastly different to its mother with 50%.

Hey cannabis fecund, yes that cross is exactly what I plan to do. That and the Mango x OMS.

Oaxacan/ Madness Widow
picture.php

Mango Madness Widow
picture.php

Oaxacan Gold
picture.php

Mexi Thai Sk - scary bitch
picture.php

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Veteran
ill show you my SHIT female i am working with atm tommoz when i go water her she has major potentual and i deff want to cross her with a few diff males i got going atm :) its my fave strains atm... well the slightly more indica pheno is anyways :)

bushweed

Veteran
My last pic

My last pic

Well guys I've run out of photo upload allowance and my entreaties to mods has fallen on deaf ears so I say goodbye to you all and leave you with a shot of some Hazes...
picture.php

I've enjoyed my time ere and connecting with all of you...
Peace

bushy

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
ohhh so thats why my pics arent loading ,,
had suspicions there may have been a limit reached ,,

but how can we share our pics if we cant upload them??

mmm be sad to see a good contributor leave due to such an issue ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey bushy ,,
well i seem to have solved the problem for myself anyhows by creating a new album and loading into that ,, see if that works for you man ...

shroomyshroom

Veteran
i just spent the last 4 hours deleting pics............. :( seems like there is no love when it involves the aussie members lol..... just kidding ICMAG... dont delete me!!!!!! lol ;)

ahortator

Veteran
Hi

It is very sad to read that. The photos of your plants and Kanga's plants are among the best, not only in this forum but in all the Web.

Can't you upload you images to hosting sites like imageshack, imageshare, flickr,... and insert here the images or links? Or do you prefer not use that sites?

I hope that the mods allow you to upload more photos.

Best regards.

bushweed

Veteran
Hi guys I might come back under another handle. It was very flattering to hear that some people would miss me (a couple anyway):biggrin:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Yes, please do return bushy, we miss your plants and inspiration,

You may just extinguish the fire in the hearts of the aussies if you leave us!! :(,
All though i guess we will continue to see pics at mns :O.

Peace