What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
picture.php

This purple Satellite is blooming outside.

yardgrazer

And then last night I had the classic "look out the window, deer just finishing eating my plants" dream. Like, just stumps.

Or was it an omen?

They were still there when I looked earlier. Got way less water than I was thinking while I was away (was supposed to rain a bunch), dropping bottom leaves more than I'd like. Also found some weird insect nest, inside a tightly wrapped up fan leaf? It was super-weird, took off the leaf and disposed of it. Sprayed the hell out of the plants once the sun wasn't as strong.

St. Phatty

And then last night I had the classic "look out the window, deer just finishing eating my plants" dream. Like, just stumps.

I've been trying to figure out if deer have a signature eating style.

I have a side yard with a 5 foot fence, that had some tomato plants.

I'm used to deer eating everything, not just the leaves, but also the stalks & stems.

Whatever ate the tomatoes, most recently, just nibbled the leaves.

So now I'm wondering, was that deer or was it the chickens ? My chickens like greens, too.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Deer have been eating my potato tops. I try to shoo them away and they just stare at me. I have to get off my ass to get them moving.

Time to pull out the pellet gun.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just bought a skid of big pots for $3 each. :tiphat:

Helluva find, I'd found some 30gal for 7$ at WM but didn't have enough space last week. I'd like to grab a few if there still out. You can find good sales on outdoor garden supplies. What size are those?? Look bigger than those 30gal I saw, those would run at least 30$ new.

Tycho, did you ever try that deer and rabbit repellent??? These deer and rabbit won't come near a plant. I couldn't believe it worked, but that's been 100% bullet proof. It's only like 20$gal, I've still got over half from last yr. There's deer, rabbit everywhere and I don't cage anything.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Picture of one of my girls at 45n

Big beast is fitting, now that's about the perfect size I MIGHT could try to sneak and grow in next year. Beautiful plant, what size containers??? Definitely got a nice one there friend keep sharing

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
GUYS PLEASE Read.!!!! I swear I'm not a paid spokesperson for this Deer and Rabbit Repellent. If you seen the deer and I'm not even counting all the rabbits were I live. There's no fields of corn and stuff in wv were I'm at for them to eat, there a lot of thin smaller deer and I've had probably 200 plants the last 2yrs that's been on a deer trail. My container area, deer graze and pick and weeds all the time. But a few sprays of this shit and there gone. Last year I caged some stuff but after I seen they wouldn't eat a plant with this on it. I believe these deer would starve before they eat a plant I've just sprayed. I'm not talking soak them down, just 5sprays or so and it's good. LIKE I said got gal last yr and still got half or more. It's on another level of rotten what's in this shit, but you shouldn't need to even spray on the buds, I'd say if you sprayed the bottom they wouldn't mess with them.....anybody ever used or tried this Deer and Rabbit Repellent I'm talking about?? I posted a pic some pages ago, I'm just trying to help guys and I know this works. It's at least worth trying if there eating your plants, I dunno about those Canadian deer up Tychos way, or other deer in different areas. But it's 100% about the only thing I know works around here. And like I said there's not a lot for deer to eat around here. I hope some of you guys grab you a bottle, I think yoh can get like a 4$ small bottle. But like me after that 4$ saves your crop you go back and get a gal. I'm 100% not a spokesperson or tester for this company, just trying to help some outdoor growers. That's what the threads about, if somebody's having a problem we all come together with ideas and solutions. I know most guys have there own way including myself. I'm just kinda curious if I've got lucky, or is this Deer and Rabbit Repellent the reason there not eating them??

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
lol I sound like not only a client, but the President lol. They should send me a gal for a the advertising I've gave them the last 2yrs.

old Rogaine commercials

gumzgi

kusjh

Attachments

• IMG_20190729_212457.jpg
    IMG_20190729_212457.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20190729_212541.jpg
    IMG_20190729_212541.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20190729_212411.jpg
    IMG_20190729_212411.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20190729_212511.jpg
    IMG_20190729_212511.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20190729_212555.jpg
    IMG_20190729_212555.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 15

yahooman

just finished my homemade clone bucket,super easy to make,cost about $55 for everything

Attachments

• 20190729_152333.jpg
    20190729_152333.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190729_152353.jpg
    20190729_152353.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 9

gumzgi

in 2018 was pure kush and got polinated by unknown male dat i was missin ;\ , now will see what will be :)

Bigbeast

Big beast is fitting, now that's about the perfect size I MIGHT could try to sneak and grow in next year. Beautiful plant, what size containers??? Definitely got a nice one there friend keep sharing
roughly 80 gallons . Open bottom , filled with 80% sheep manure 20% promix and a few goodies

I used Liquid Fence on the stalk an they left em alone for the most part but started chewing branches in half. I put up 500 foot of fencing an NO...MORE...RABBITS!

I’m so stoked to have done that an it actually worked. They don’t try an dog under either they just moved on.