Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Cannabis strains for insomnia?

Thread Title Search
Cannabis strains for insomnia? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2019, 10:08 AM #121
MagusMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Has anyone had experience with all or mostly CBD strains? I'm in an insomnia support group and everyone seems to be really talking up all these CDB oils and products. I have some CBD Therapy beans I plan on popping this season to make some oil of my own.
hey Justsometomatoes as you no i suffer from insomnia i got some buds supposed to be super orange glue.i have had 2 nights of sleep full 9hours too feel great for first time in ages.the strain is from lady sativa gentics.they have a strain called Marmalade its a cross of Exodus Cheese X Orange Diesel V3.which is meant to be great for sleep

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:35 AM #122
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
Thanks Magnus, looks killer. I've been hardly sleeping at all this week and finally crashed for like 8 or 9 hours tonight. I feel much better but am still pretty tired and need more sleep. Sleep is truly golden.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 10:40 AM #123
MagusMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Thanks Magnus, looks killer. I've been hardly sleeping at all this week and finally crashed for like 8 or 9 hours tonight. I feel much better but am still pretty tired and need more sleep. Sleep is truly golden.
its amazing how cannabis helps me sleep great.and they stop us from
using it.

Old 01-24-2019, 10:50 AM #124
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagusMan View Post
its amazing how cannabis helps me sleep great.and they stop us from
using it.
Yeah no kidding. I've done and taken everything the doctors have told me to and jumped through all the hoops. The one thing that has helped me live better would otherwise be easy to access if it weren't for the legal BS and jobs drug testing for it. I often feel like the world is totally bonkers.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 10:57 AM #125
MagusMan

the system is all wrong & they no it is

Old 06-25-2019, 01:18 PM #126
Im'One

Im'One is just really niceIm'One is just really niceIm'One is just really niceIm'One is just really niceIm'One is just really niceIm'One is just really niceIm'One is just really niceIm'One is just really niceIm'One is just really nice
I use pure indica or a heavy indica hybrid. You will just have to try some strains to see what works best. My wife can go right to sleep after smoking sativas. Not me. Right now im using a sativa to cut my pain then a purple kush to knock me the rest of the way out. Island seeet skunk kills my pain and either black domina or purple hindu kush for the 1-2 punch. I can smoke the kush by itself but my pain wakes me up after 3 hours. Also i have to be sure to keep water or soft drink by the bed because will wake up with terminal dry mouth. Be sure to hydrate well and dont eat salty foods before sleeping. I am currently growing several strains to have my own meds.
Im'One is offline Quote