You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > midwest growers unite

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
midwest growers unite Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2017, 08:48 PM #5591
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a jewel in the rough'Boogieman' is a jewel in the rough'Boogieman' is a jewel in the rough'Boogieman' is a jewel in the rough'Boogieman' is a jewel in the rough'Boogieman' is a jewel in the rough
Im in the midwest, i was very impressed with Durban Poison from Dutch Passion on my last outdoor grow. Despite all the bad reviews i found her potent, mold resistant, heavy yeilding finishing about October 5th at 42° N. Special Queen #1 is also a very mold resistant potent strain doesnt quite yeild like Durban Poison. Blue widow yeilds yeavy but finishes later and can mold bad close to its stems.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 09:40 PM #5592
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really niceFiddynut is just really nice
Hi

Greetings fellow Midwesterners.

I don't know how I missed this thread for the last year and a half but I've finally found it. I started growing less than 2 years ago and these forums have helped me a lot. Here in Wisconsin I'd been having a hard time finding consistent good buds and decided to become self sufficient and grow my own. It's been ups and downs and I've learned a lot but I'm getting some decent results and really looking forward to finding some keeper plants from the seeds I've been popping. My last run was gorilla bubble and it was some great smoke. I have 4 of bodhi's chem91 jb X snow lotus finishing in my 3x3 tent under a 600w. Here is a shot of them.
Fiddynut is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2017, 04:35 AM #5593
cheezhead

cheezhead will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
Im in the midwest, i was very impressed with Durban Poison from Dutch Passion on my last outdoor grow. Despite all the bad reviews i found her potent, mold resistant, heavy yeilding finishing about October 5th at 42° N. Special Queen #1 is also a very mold resistant potent strain doesnt quite yeild like Durban Poison. Blue widow yeilds yeavy but finishes later and can mold bad close to its stems.

I'm about the same latitude and any widows typically do well outdoors. I ALWAYS stick with shorter flowering girls though. I may not get the yields of the Blue Dreams etc., but it keeps my outa trouble with mold. I grow a strain that's a cross of Durban Poison and Hindu Kush and I love it. It too is an early October finisher...
cheezhead is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2017, 02:03 AM #5594
sturgeongeneral

sturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud of
Haven't posted any pics in a while, but here's a tray of blueberry I'm running at day 30.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=310164

( ACTIVE ) Wanna see my pp??

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308818

( DONE) GG4 X Fire Cookies promix and hydro
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314637

This where u wanna be when jesus comes back
sturgeongeneral is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:11 PM #5595
sturgeongeneral

sturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud of
Added another tray of blueberry today

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=310164

( ACTIVE ) Wanna see my pp??

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308818

( DONE) GG4 X Fire Cookies promix and hydro
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314637

This where u wanna be when jesus comes back
sturgeongeneral is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:31 PM #5596
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of light
Cool

oh hai. there you guys are. im not growin anything myself at the moment per se. but i did give my friend some of my seeds and helping him learn the trade.

4 plants under a 6 turned down to 300w

sweet16#3

bubbushska#1

bubbushka#3

blubba#3

last 3 are crosses i made with the p98 before i lost her.