What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The *Official* OMMP Vendor's Pricing Thread

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Things have been rebounding. People are finding their nitch. I see good outdoor going for 14-16 in the local market. Only some folks can get it for less than that. High quality indoor going for 17-20. Some folks are getting more just depends who u know.

PDX Dopesmoker

The CO2 Company has a wholesale dispensary now, they're asking 11-17 for outdoor & 19-23 indoor. Shatter $12/g Live Resin $22/g. Some of the $2300 stuff tests over 30% THCA.

Okay, so someone edify me. I was going to get a commercial permit, but instead have decided to grow medical this year and see how things roll out with the laws. To keep legal, what do I need to do? Is that the "medical opt-in" I keep hearing about?

Fresh Start

The medical market is going out the window. Staying as an OMMP grower will subject you to the same seed to sale rules as recreational growers- but you wont be able to sell to the recreational market (dispensaries) without a recreational license from the OLCC.

The medical opt-in you are referring to is an option for growers that are currently serving the OMMP market to keep their patients while also obtaining a recreational permit. If you want to stay legal jump off the sinking OMMP ship and get a recreational license from the OLCC.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
The medical market is going out the window. Staying as an OMMP grower will subject you to the same seed to sale rules as recreational growers- but you wont be able to sell to the recreational market (dispensaries) without a recreational license from the OLCC.

The medical opt-in you are referring to is an option for growers that are currently serving the OMMP market to keep their patients while also obtaining a recreational permit. If you want to stay legal jump off the sinking OMMP ship and get a recreational license from the OLCC.

Thats exactly it.

Fresh Start

For now, Lane county won't allow LUCS on Rural Residential. I'm kinda screwed until that changes.

There is a new bill passing through the house as I type that will allow you to bypass the LUCS if you were grandfathered in as OMMP and you keep your canopy Sq. Ft. @ 1250. Essentially they are making it easier for "Micro" recreational grows to enter the market.

Google that shit

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
There is a new bill passing through the house as I type that will allow you to bypass the LUCS if you were grandfathered in as OMMP and you keep your canopy Sq. Ft. @ 1250. Essentially they are making it easier for "Micro" recreational grows to enter the market.

Google that shit

Can't seem to find it, what keyword will find it in a search engine or can u post a link? Thx

Rekoj

I'm getting 26 right now in select clubs around eugene and portland for my Glue and other rarities (Old Man Og, Grape Stomper OG) but these are clubs that know my work and I've been dealing with them for some time now. There are other owners in the Portland area that scoff at anything over 22. Some say they will never pay over 25. It's everyone's guess where the prices will be at after October. Personally, I'm curing my meds for October release and won't have any problem getting over 25 eaaaaasy.
Let's see some pictures?
Would help to see par for the course!
I'm going in to try vending for the first time. Anyone have tips for me??

PDX Dopesmoker

Let's see some pictures?
I'm going in to try vending for the first time. Anyone have tips for me??

From what I've seen it seems like the best way to go about it is to find the email of the person(s) in charge of intake at any dispensary you plan to go by and email them a copy of lab reports. Then go to those places and drop off a post of the lab result and a sample, the sample doesn't need to be more than 0.5g (you don't want to give away all your weed in samples and the fat buds are for sale not for free), just enough to smell, taste and catch a buzz off it. A nice photo of some of the bigger buds could help if its not already on your IG or website and if you get a chance to talk to someone tell them about how you grow, thats important to some people (indoor/outdoor/organic/etc. Cool stuff like vertical SCROG pics sometime scores extra points). You could put that on a cover letter too if you're going in to new shops for the first time.

Those are just ideas based on what I've seen working in a dispensary, seems like a lot of work if you were going to do all of it. You can also deal via vendors who probably give you a worse price or charge a commission, but they do all the emailing and running around for you.
Just going around town to visit like a 20 shops seems like all whole day's work.

Also find out which dispensaries grow their some/all of their own and probably don't waste as time on them. So far as I know in Portland the following shops have their own grows:

Oregon's Finest
Botanica
Deanz Greenz

Anyone have any idea how many dispensaries the average pound of weed is offered too before someone buys it?

PDX Dopesmoker

Oh and those prices in the post you quoted are old, expect way less now unless your flower is very special, the 30% stuff is 20-23 wholesale currently. What do you have anyway?

Fresh Start

Let's see some pictures?

Theses are some pics of Blue Magoo V2 AKA Old Man OG

The prices previously posted reflect older market value. The market will fluctuate depending on the time of the year. Expect lower prices like the poster above has stated. Good Luck

Rekoj

From what I've seen it seems like the best way to go about it is to find the email of the person(s) in charge of intake at any dispensary you plan to go by and email them a copy of lab reports. Then go to those places and drop off a post of the lab result and a sample, the sample doesn't need to be more than 0.5g (you don't want to give away all your weed in samples and the fat buds are for sale not for free), just enough to smell, taste and catch a buzz off it. A nice photo of some of the bigger buds could help if its not already on your IG or website and if you get a chance to talk to someone tell them about how you grow, thats important to some people (indoor/outdoor/organic/etc. Cool stuff like vertical SCROG pics sometime scores extra points). You could put that on a cover letter too if you're going in to new shops for the first time.

Those are just ideas based on what I've seen working in a dispensary, seems like a lot of work if you were going to do all of it. You can also deal via vendors who probably give you a worse price or charge a commission, but they do all the emailing and running around for you.
Just going around town to visit like a 20 shops seems like all whole day's work.

Also find out which dispensaries grow their some/all of their own and probably don't waste as time on them. So far as I know in Portland the following shops have their own grows:

Oregon's Finest
Botanica
Deanz Greenz

Anyone have any idea how many dispensaries the average pound of weed is offered too before someone buys it?
Appreciate the feedback. I noticed it was old but I am still curious.
Definitely a lot of work, I know a couple people in shops I'll reach out to and hope it clicks. Over in Eugene, so maybe I can get lucky! Got some great feedback on this batch all around so recently dropped some off to get tested...still waiting on that before I make any moves.
Got some OG, temps got pretty cold so she turned purple on me. She definitely reeks and has some power to her smoke...pics don't do it justice but let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 20160220_131656-1.jpg
    20160220_131656-1.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20160302_144058_HDR.jpg
    20160302_144058_HDR.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 20160218_192807.jpg
    20160218_192807.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 37

PDX Dopesmoker

Appreciate the feedback. I noticed it was old but I am still curious.
Definitely a lot of work, I know a couple people in shops I'll reach out to and hope it clicks. Over in Eugene, so maybe I can get lucky! Got some great feedback on this batch all around so recently dropped some off to get tested...still waiting on that before I make any moves.
Got some OG, temps got pretty cold so she turned purple on me. She definitely reeks and has some power to her smoke...pics don't do it justice but let me know what you think!

Beautiful buds, super frosty and tons of color. Thats definitely top shelf flower, should be pretty easy to sell. Do you have lab results yet?

Rekoj

Beautiful buds, super frosty and tons of color. Thats definitely top shelf flower, should be pretty easy to sell. Do you have lab results yet?

Thank you! Not yet but I'll update with the results. Should get them sometime next week, Friday the latest. Not too sure what to expect, just hoping to hit above 20%.
Garden isn't anything huge, 6 hydro plants under 4k de.

soma151

Getting $1800 to $2200 for tested over 22%….Cash no spot, and you growers that keep giving these fucks your weed on spot for cheap need to stop that. I see it really drying up when the whole sell reck lis. kick in. What these clubs don't understand is getting a good relationship with a few good growers and make that grow with there company. Right now its just a free for all with most of these clowns dropping out in the first two years. Growers hold price, don't spot, advertise every one is looking and coming to Oregon for this, expand your market yourself cut out the middle man, start boot leg farmers markets with friends, like tupper ware, lots of ways to get rid of your hard earned crop with out having to be hummillated by clubs.