What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The *Official* OMMP Vendor's Pricing Thread

oc_grower

There seems to be a lot of vendors on craigslist now days. They have the most affordable prices. Never used it myself but some folks do and seem to be making good money under the table. They sell their chronic indoor for 20-25$ an eighth. 100-150$ an ounce. Is that legal or what? Cops don't seem to be doing a thing if its illegal...

Lots of scammers selling people male clones disguised as females....lol....especially dogwalker og clones...

I have sold via craigslist. I haven't had any issues. You have to frame the transaction as "awesome containers for sale" we fill it with weed for free.

I sell oz all day long for 150. I can usually sell 8-10 in a weekend. I have some critical kali mist on clist right now.

C

Cep

Anyone selling to clubs lately? Most I've been in are pretty dry but trying to stock up for Oct. One owner said that most vendors are asking 2400 again because of the forecasted demand...

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Anyone selling to clubs lately? Most I've been in are pretty dry but trying to stock up for Oct. One owner said that most vendors are asking 2400 again because of the forecasted demand...

What's the demand forecast look like over the next 6-12 months? Are they thinking limited supply with increasing demand? Could we see lbs go back up to 3g's?

C

Cep

My opinion is based on how the club guys are talking about it (they way they ask you if you have anything available) because they don't seem to like to divulge alot of info. They seem desperate though, which is great. They are also looking for good outs to. If I have to guess I would say that the prices might go up to 24-28/lb, but we'll see in a few weeks. I bet you could get 3k/ for rare stuff. I'll try and move my ogkb at the price.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[QUOTE=CanniDo Cowboy;67769

No regular business gets that deal without interest rates attached. Nobody was there for me, fronting me land, soil, lights, nutrients etc. I still find the consignment thing ludicro

:ying:every business that has good credit gets at least 30 days to pay..whatever you owe this month gets paid by the 20th of next month...some get 90 days...just the way it is:ying:

Fresh Start

I'm getting 26 right now in select clubs around eugene and portland for my Glue and other rarities (Old Man Og, Grape Stomper OG) but these are clubs that know my work and I've been dealing with them for some time now. There are other owners in the Portland area that scoff at anything over 22. Some say they will never pay over 25. It's everyone's guess where the prices will be at after October. Personally, I'm curing my meds for October release and won't have any problem getting over 25 eaaaaasy.

BigNoise

Anyone have any idea what an extractor might pay for seeded outdoor bud (minus the seeds)?

Somewhere between sensi and trim prices I would imagine.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
have prices been trending up since dispensaries have been able to provide the rec market? 34-36 sounds like a fair enough ticket.

furrywall11

No no, indoor is going for 34-36 lol

Are you serious? I've got greenhouse grown sour D that could pass for indoor and I'm getting offers of 16-17 in large packs. The prices are that much different five hours north of me?? Geez Louise...why??

C

Cep

No no, sorry furry I was messing around. We were talking indoor. As far as the outdoor goes though, I've heard the fires in cali will mess with the market and drive good outdoor above 16. One can hope, I haven't moved anything yet.

furrywall11

Lol, Cep you had me going ya basterd. ;)

I'm still considering a move up to Oregon though. Yeah, yeah... I'm sure everyone is just waiting to receive me with open arms. I lived in Hawaii for 25 years so I know how it is when it looks like everyone is moving into town but, what can ya do. :)

C

Cep

As we all say, life in Oregon is pretty shitty. Sarcasm just doesn't work well here.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
What's the wholesale tax situation like with selling to clubs at the moment? Is it cash under the table until January 1st or what?

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I've noticed the dealers going out of business. Everyone's going to dispensaries now. Some say that will change after the tax hike in January. What do folks here think?

natefrog

Any updates from anyone???....everything I hear thru the grapevine is terrible....from bad prices to bad amendments to the med law.....anyone with hope?.:(

Latest posts

Latest posts