What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

G

I havn't tried any g13 or mixes i really want to, some how have missed it, as for the sd it's a great sativa with a weird strong taiste, not my favorite smoke.

Yea i think all sensi stars are from paradise the white lable ones are just f2's.

G

Been smoking some indoor dwc cali and it makes me hella space, hard to concentrate on things lol. The bluberry just hurts me (masive lazyness and massive relaxation) and somtime's needs allitle recovery time.

Last edited:
G

The c99 turned out to be great even though i beliave they still were a bit fluffy, they still had a good high a frosty insides.
kali / c99

Last edited:
G

Here is some GDP that i recieved, it needs to cure a bit longer, smells good, taiste's like gh lol, and has a pain reliaving qualities and a slight relaxing high not as strong as other gdp samples i have recieved but still has the looks.

G

I decided that the gdp and outdoor kali are still very strong, the thing that was tricking me was that the indoor dwc kali was just that much stonger :).

Anyways thanks damakkus for stopping in, heard you been helping joe lately mad props, any chance i'll see pics of your garden soon?

mysta177

Nice report slips. Soon you should be doing an report on SSSDH that Joe has. The OG and bubba will make for a great report and even better pics. Im looking forward to hearing what you say about tha strains joe got!

G

Ow i can't wait to run them myself in a few months when it gets warmer i just got a new high paying job and plan on setting up a nice vegg room for my green house.

What i would realy like to get is a yumbolt, nevilles haze, romulan, and deep chunk clone somehow.

Btw who do you think hooked up joe with most of his past genetics?

Kali Mist already outside

Green House :)

Last edited:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Life is GOOD. I am so excited.

I have a new cam coming. It will be here Tue but I dont know when the memory card will come so.
Hopefully it will help me when to harvest. Cant hold a loupe cause I shake too much. But I would love to share what I got going on.

Slips, I see you have serious potential. I smoked joes kali and was in love. So sweet and a happy smoke for me. I dont care for the GDP at all to be honest. I have been in search of a smoke called Buddah Thai that came from Hawaii about 25 yrs back. Best smoke I have had in my life.

Forgive me for rambling on I am stoned you know.
I read SSSDH. That is a pretty grower. The OG and Bubba are they the real deal? No disrespect but it seems everyone has a version. You know what I am saying?

I just got a bunch of cuts and now I question their heritage. But its all good. Who really knows anyway. I say just grow it the best you can.

PEACE

mysta177

damakkus said:
I read SSSDH. That is a pretty grower. The OG and Bubba are they the real deal? No disrespect but it seems everyone has a version. You know what I am saying?
I just got a bunch of cuts and now I question their heritage. But its all good. Who really knows anyway. I say just grow it the best you can.
PEACE
yea everyone has there opinion about strains and identifying them threw a pic???????? yea right..... I say grow it to know for sure. I know you can see similarties to plants threw pics but IMO you have to smoke it. A great great deal has to do how you feed it and what enviroment its in. Everything will change the look of a plant. This makes a good dope opera for sheezy. The bubba is the real deal 100%. The OG....well who knows. I smoked it and so did Joe and that shit is top notch whatever OG it is. Now the supersilversourdiesel I recieved as a cut and not many peeps have it cuz rez did a limited run on it. This shit is also the real deal and prefer it over ANY other bud to grow and smoke. My next rub is going to be chem,sssdh,purpKush,pureKush. I know the sssdh is going to win but well see the chem is bomb smoke. I hope joe has enough time to make some nice clones for ya in tme for flower season. I know you both will be runnen this pretty soon and am excited to see how this will do in a green house. Its going to get real real big with fat dense nugs. A deff order control is needed. I open a nug obout a half a gram and it will stink a WHOLE HOUSE up no prob. I thought I could get away with venting into an attic but about a week into flower I could smell it from the street. Man I cant wait to get to the bay again shoud be soon. :joint:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
I cant tell you how excited I am. I have been experimenting with mediums and what works best for me. The last to try is the DWC. But first want to master this rockwool coco mat thing I got going on.
I also got some tips from other users that I am going to try. But outdoors man, Those photos I have seen are just beautiful. I can not grow outdoors in my location. Maybe oneday.
Its awesome to know its the real deal and now its my job to make it shine. Know what I am saying. You had me rolling about the OG. I saw the pics and it looks most impressive. Good Job!

Very nice Buds and reports bro! I have a question about the sensi star lemon pheno if you don't mind. I have heard in veg the lemon pheno is usually very indica dominated with darkers leaves than most of the other phenos, is this true? Any pheno specific signs you noticed in the lemon pheno during veg or flower? Thanks

G

Hey fellas... Mysta, slips DAm...og has been kept around so long because ALL the variations of it are the Bomb...? the joint i smoked this morning...OG mixed w/ Kali...holy crap bro...best yet>P>JOE greeeeen hhhhoooouuuseeee!!!!

G

Joe i need the erkle :), i wonder what ill have to do to convince ya :)
Just been smokin the gdp for the last few days it's such a good relaxing indica high, i can't wait to grow out an erkle and make it crippleing. In the bong its harsh and kinda blows as you can't hold it in long as it burns, and taistes bad. Now in a blunt it's very smooth and taistes a bit better, but still not the best gdp sample i have smoked as i said earlyier and definalty not as stong as the prevous, gdp, hindu, or blue kush samples i have smoked. Slightly stonger than the nlxbb i grew.

Over all like my report on page 1 i still keep it a 9 cause i know what the really good ones where like this is more like a sneak peak.

Also talked to joe about the og kush and he seemed to think that it was hyped up a bit, sad thing to hear now the white widow i have a feeling will be top notch i smoked some organic widow one time that left me spinning :).

Last edited:
G

the OG is top notch too...i just prefer the Kindness of the Kali...both the OG's ive tried show all the same traits i love...killer taist smell and buzzz....great POT. i am partial to the Kali cause she'sbeen with me a while now.P>JOE-

damakkus

West Coast ICer
I will second that about the OG Kush. It is definately up there with Kali Mist but I still prefer Kali because of the sweet smoke. The OG expanded my lungs very nicely but I had a cold and I was not able to give it a true taste test. I would definately have a batch of OG going in my garden soon.

G

Hmm well i tried the sharons white widow and it was very good but not as strong as i though it would be, or maybe my tolerance is shot ... the buz was much more relaxed than when i first started to smoke and smoked the widow.

White Widow 9/10
Appearance:
Lots of crystals, dense very green.
Taste:
Sweet and smooth
Smell:
Slightly stanky
Smoke / high:
Very nice even indica high simmiler to good GDP no ups' and downs just stonned. Did not leave me tired or burn't out.

Last edited:
G

My cousin that used to live in santa cruz and smoke and has lived in costa rica for the last few years doesn't like the kali lol. He smoked it said he couldn't do anything as it was way to strong, and was way trippin out. He's like you smoke this and not a less potent more relaxing strain i'm like hell yea, i wantto feel somthing :). Those light wieghts need to stay away :)

G

I'm doin good thanks for stopin by this outdoor blueberry has been kickin my ass lol

Latest posts

Latest posts