What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20' X 36' X 12' solar powered farmtek, 10 X 200 gallon organic soil

self

good season! next...

good season! next...

hey, sorry I dropped off ic there. I just got really busy, and ic is usually the first thing to go. Season went well!
I hit my goals, even with too many untested strains and a crowded greenhouse. so, yeah, now Im getting 400amp service put in and adding 16-24 nanolux de 1000w, a quest dual 150 dehuey, propane heat, titan ares 8 burner co2 w/ atlas 3 controller, and whatever it takes to basically make the space insulated and climate controlled with mucho lumens.
very grateful to be able to build this space!

Double layer of plastic with a blower is worth looking into. Reemay is an agricultural fabric it is used like a blanket. It creates a warmer micro-climate around the plant. Any thermal mass you can add to the greenhouse without taking away growing space is worth it.

self

upgraded tech

upgraded tech

picture.php

picture.php

nanolux de 1000s
30 gal fabric pots
double layer scrog
automatic irrigation
2 x 33000 btu fujitsu heatpumps
quest dual 150
spartan atlas 8 burner co2
diy ghetto dep
sensorpush rh and temp logging
:peacock:

self

temps here dipped down to 16ºf last night, heat pumps took care of it, no problem.
I got up every two hours to check the temps on my phone, but i didnt need to worry.
Didnt even need to run the backup propane heaters.
fuck yes.
Im still scared of a long power-outage, but ill pick up a genny after this next harvest to run the heaters at the least.
other improvements...had to drill a new well last month after my home well went dry. Now ive got a seperate one for the greenhouse.
With the new well having pretty hard water, Im looking at switching to RO, and might add a Dosatron and run Canna Bio nutes and ACT.
Ive moved completely away from any slaughterhouse products, the only animal product I use is organic fish hydroyslate, but Id like to be certifiably organic as well as veganic. I just want this medicine to be as karmically clean and kind to the earth as possible.
but it has to be fire....
this run looks really nice, I'll post some pics after it comes down.
lotsa love ICMang.

self

also replaced all the nanolux bulbs with philips master greenpower plus after 3 burned out at about six months of use. new bulbs seem waaaaaay better.