What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Next Episode ft. Mountain High

Mountain High

Veteran
Hey IC,

Time to share my life with everyone...

Getting a little antsy with the warmer spring conditions coming around here, thought I could show what's planed for the summer.

Summer solstice is only 14 weeks away, better get some things vegging.

By the power of the full moon, I present these fresh lil ones...
I soaked em in water for 24 hours and then into LC#2. On the 4th morning, 6 of 10 have sprouted. 4 of them came over night.

The last pic is of my new germ method that I just came up with. 10x 9 oz cups fit perfectly inside a 7 gal pot with a ziplock tupperware in the center to make sure none of the cups tip over and spill. Then I mist inside the 7 gal pot to make sure its plenty humid for them. Cover them with a 14 inch clear saucer that I misted as well. Just like a dome for cloning pretty much, but used what I had laying around since the dome is in use. I used a magazine to cover the top to give them some shade as they sit under a 600 hps on 24/7. The drainage holes on the bottom of the 7 gal pot help with air exchange inside a bit. It's ghetto, but working...

Deep Chunk- Tom Hill
As soon as they get a good veg and I'm able to clone them, the females will go outside to the outdoor location and hopefully a few nice males to stay indoor with me.

redwood-roots

Nothing wrong with being innovative. Never had the pleasure of smoking the DC..glad she's on board. Wonder who you'll let the males dance with
michael-jackson.gif
Appreciate the link...locked!

Mountain High

Veteran
Gonna go ahead and include some other ladies that are in the garden...

Daywrecker AKA Headband

7 gal of organic soil with the Three Little Birds recipe

Three Little Birds Method
40 gallons used soil
4 cups alfalfa meal
4 cups bone meal
4 cups kelp meal
4 cups powdered dolomite lime
4 cups of Greensand
4 cups of Rock Phosphate
4 cups of diatomaceous earth
with 30 gal EWC and some extra perlite in there too.

I've been brewing a compost tea with a small amount of nutrients for every watering ... tea is made with EWC, molasses, Maxicrop seaweed, GO cal mag. In early flower they were geting GO's bio thrive grow since I have some left and after 3 weeks in flower they started getting Canna's Bio Flores, at about 5 ml per gal. They are starting to fade too fast, so I gave them a tiny dose of the grow nutes in the last feed. I think its prolly too late to do anything about it now, I don't want to start feeding too much nitrogen to them this late. I knew going into this style of growing that it take a few runs to figure it out, so it's no biggie. Do better next round I hope.

Here they are in my Secret Jardin 300W with 1000 hps and 400 mh right now. Just did some wiring the other night, so it will soon be up to 2600 hps in there as soon as I get the ducting done. I better hurry, I have a few more ready to go in there in a few days.

W

Womble

looking good in here!...never forget that you got the rest of your life to dial it all in :)

Mountain High

Veteran
I have a couple pics I took at a friends garden tonight. Last summer I picked up these strains infested with spider mites and powdery mildew and this friend took a risk by letting me put them at his place to quarantine them and clean them up. So here they are in his garden @ 50-55 days. He is growing in LC#1 with and kelp and guano teas.
Unknown Pineapple strain

Mountain High

Veteran
This is amazing weed... smells just like pineapple and taste like pineapples. This plant left my fingers all greasy and oily when I touched her, SOOO frosty. Just look how done she is in less than 8 weeks. Cob, anyone else with C99 experience, could this be a pineapple pheno?

This is in my top three best smokes ever. I plan on running my entire tent with just this once she gets to be a nice mother.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah dude that looks really nice. Is that the same pineapple from a couple weeks ago? I grew Mosca's c99 and it doesn't look like those IMO. Those were def more on the musty/rotten/pineapple side. Not so much sweet pineapple.

Mountain High

Veteran
Ya thats the same one Cob. I don't have any idea what she is, but she has it all for what I like. She is easy to grow, easy to train, fast, decent yield, smell, taste and high are all good in my book. She can take all kinds of stress and never throw a single nanner.

Mountain High

Veteran
Icough, bonzo, cannabisTHC, womble, cob...
glad you all are here taking a peak, slow start, but I hope it turns into a nice show later.

Mountain High

Veteran
Thanks Bud!

Got a pest problem over here right now though, gonna take a time out for a lil while and clean everything up. Not sure what will happen to the DC seedlings at this point in time. Hope they can stay, but I have another pack in the freezer if I can't hold on to 'em.

prune

Veteran
This is amazing weed... smells just like pineapple and taste like pineapples. This plant left my fingers all greasy and oily when I touched her, SOOO frosty. Just look how done she is in less than 8 weeks. Cob, anyone else with C99 experience, could this be a pineapple pheno?

Looks like Cindy to me, and i was in from the beginning...