What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle cheesedog x London church

mr.brunch

Veteran
Takes some pics and i can see what size they are and judge better. They need to be a certain size age of course to show sex and i find a 24 hour darkness can kick a seedplant of at least 6 weeks age to show first signs of Male/Female if they are reluctant to show sex.

Peace

Will do mate, they are just over 6 1/2 weeks old now... pics to follow

mr.brunch

Veteran
Right, hectic day today but I managed to transport them to their new home... but I was rushing a bit so I switched the light on before snapping pics, so apologies for the sodium stripes
I’ve stuck them on 12/12 for a few days so they will show sex, then it’s repot time and back on veg.
I Noticed double serrations on some leaves- don’t know the significance of this but I hear people mention it.
Most are alternating leaves now so shouldn’t be far off

picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good.
I think your plants are reluctant to show sex as they still in tiny pots( are they plastic cups) i thought i kept seed plants in small containers.
I understand you dont want to pot up untill sex but that is probaly slowing them up a bit to show sex but im sure they will show as soon as given a dark period or 2.

Peace

G

Grower369

Mr.Brunch Nice Looking plants. I didn't No you could put them in 12/12 till they show sex then put them back in veg. I will need to try this.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good.
I think your plants are reluctant to show sex as they still in tiny pots( are they plastic cups) i thought i kept seed plants in small containers.
I understand you dont want to pot up untill sex but that is probaly slowing them up a bit to show sex but im sure they will show as soon as given a dark period or 2.

Peace

Cheers mate
I had a change of heart and have potted up to 1 litre pots and stuck em back on veg... they'll show soon enough, just me being impatient!
They looked much happier after repotting, i will get some more pics up soon
:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right, hectic day today but I managed to transport them to their new home... but I was rushing a bit so I switched the light on before snapping pics, so apologies for the sodium stripes
I’ve stuck them on 12/12 for a few days so they will show sex, then it’s repot time and back on veg.
I Noticed double serrations on some leaves- don’t know the significance of this but I hear people mention it.
Most are alternating leaves now so shouldn’t be far off

View Image View Image

Nice photos mr brunch similar size to mine now keep up the good work my friend and check pms.:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Still looking fine, 2 confirmed girls so far (I checked yesterday) and some more with bits about to show so hopefully I’ll have a better idea tomorrow.
Smelling very nice already

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
The two boys meeting their unfortunate end...

picture.php

Four girls have been repotted into buckets, and I’m pretty sure the other 3 are girls too ... if they are the plan is to bucket them up and flower in a separate tent. I’ll give them 4/5 days then check again.
Will get some more pictures up soon :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The two boys meeting their unfortunate end...

View Image

Four girls have been repotted into buckets, and I’m pretty sure the other 3 are girls too ... if they are the plan is to bucket them up and flower in a separate tent. I’ll give them 4/5 days then check again.
Will get some more pictures up soon :tiphat:

That’s it Mr B,,
Show them no mercy lol,lol,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers guys

The 4 are at day 4 of flower now, gave them a little trim out earlier and they’ll get a feed tomorrow.
Here they are:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The other three are awaiting re potting and re location in the next few days, pretty sure at least 2 are girls and possibly the third as well.
I gave them a feed earlier as they looked like they needed it. They’ll get a little extra veg before flip.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts