What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle cheesedog x London church

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Numbers refer to female pheno pollinated .
There were more than 1 female pheno used in most strains and only 1 male my selected Church Cookie male that pollinated the whole room.

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
They’re up...

Hard to see in the picture but all 10 broke the soil today, they are now on the window ledge in the process of shedding their shells.
I will update further when they are open :tiphat:

picture.php

R

Rab.C

excellent news MrBrunch good too see all testers are getting 100% germ rates
with connoisseur genetics

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great start bro
Going to be some funk in mr.brunch's spot come harvest time.

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
Great start bro
Going to be some funk in mr.brunch's spot come harvest time.

Peace

Thanks mate, they are doing fine loving the sunshine this past week... I’ll get some pictures up at the weekend, supposed to be a hot and sunny one so they’ll be in the garden lapping it up. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Here’s the girls, just over two weeks since they broke the soil.... I fkin broke one on the repot, but never mind.
Loving the sunshine, and looking healthy...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This one has a stripy thing going on... tiger churchdog...

picture.php

Until next update

mr.brunch

Veteran
All topped at the second node, should keep em low profile until they get hidden away....

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro , real kush dominant leaves on that pic

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks mate
Sorry for delaying, everything still looking good and healthy- nice smells too.
I’ve been out with my magnifying glass every day the last week but they seem reluctant to show sex so far... they are 6 weeks 4 days old so should be soon!
Think I’m going to relocate them under the light as the tent has become free, but I was hoping to sex them first.
I’ll get some pictures up next day or two :tiphat:

R

Rab.C

Looking good MrBrunch i have 4 london church left 1 plant is 100% Female the others
havent shown sex yet...After This grow am done with growing.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you have spare space or empty tent throw them in 24 hours darkness to help sex them quicker

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Takes some pics and i can see what size they are and judge better. They need to be a certain size age of course to show sex and i find a 24 hour darkness can kick a seedplant of at least 6 weeks age to show first signs of Male/Female if they are reluctant to show sex.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts