What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
OG cubed looks like some straight fire, looks like you struck gold with that one. I love the slight purple hues shes got to her, great work DTOG!

Thanks man ! Yeah struck gold with both. The OG³ reeks like the best of OG's and the Sky Pilot stinks something fierce. When I say stink I mean it. Super strong chemmy smell with a rouch of OG and the mixture smell they give off is mouth watering.

I'll try and give a good descriptive review of the Sky Pilot when it's dry. Cause at first I was tricked and thought it was gonna be fruity. But that went away and evolved into something I'm really digging. And from only one female. Popped two seeds and got a male and female. Still have the rest of the Sky Pilot pack.

paper thorn

Veteran
got a little color on that OG.
nice to get such nice girls without having to go through 25 or 50 seeds. The sky pilot looks pretty damn good too.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
got a little color on that OG.
nice to get such nice girls without having to go through 25 or 50 seeds. The sky pilot looks pretty damn good too.

Thanks man. Yeah it's nice to pop a couple seeds and find plants worth keeping. But basically comes down to who you choose to get your seeds from . Karma is about as solid as they come, as far as breeders go. Greenpoint is also developing quite the reputation for having fire gear. Sure everyone has their own opinion, and many don't like GPS. But his gear does good for me, and that's all that matters to me.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Looking into Greenpoint (hadn't heard of them before)...is that cat in Colorado? I have nearly every cut they're breeding with. Like it just makes sense regionally...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Pics from last night.

OGKB 2.0

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Next is the Karma's OG x Sour D IBL. Which is technically a Headbanger remix. Thinking about calling it " Neck Breaker" , yeah, no ?

The #1 seed plant. Towers of Sours.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Karma's OG x Sour D IBL seed plant #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is our cat, Skunky. He's a weirdo and likes to eat bread.

picture.php

Here's a 2 gram chunk of bubble hash from a local guy I know.

picture.php

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Neck breaker, that's a good one ! Keep killing it homie, I don't post often but I'm always watching your stunning work.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Thanks man. Yeah it's nice to pop a couple seeds and find plants worth keeping. But basically comes down to who you choose to get your seeds from . Karma is about as solid as they come, as far as breeders go. Greenpoint is also developing quite the reputation for having fire gear. Sure everyone has their own opinion, and many don't like GPS. But his gear does good for me, and that's all that matters to me.

Thank God someone agrees with me on this... Gu~ has some fire packs and I have never seen one ran that had a bad plant in the entire bunch. His prices if you know how to work the marketing system correctly he runs so amazingly smooth, is ridiculously cheap at that.

I have one pack of every wild west series stardawg crosses Gu has to offer and some up to double packs a piece and a few I actually have up to 8 packs of the same strain. I got Copper Chem (almost $200.00 pack of beans) at the auction over the weekend for $27.00 and used my golden nuggets and got it for free along with cackleberry, night rider, snake oil and jelly pie.

I don't advertise for Gu~ as much as it appears that way but I do try to get his name out there... I have never dealt with a breeder or company give me such good customer service and ridiculously stupid cheap priced beans that always produces not a keeper, but "several keepers" from each pack of beans... This is the reason I help spread the word, because he is a true American good hearted fellar that you can work with for cheap and always affordable....

What all have you ran from him ddtog???

I have not popped the first pack as of yet, I just "know" that I had invested in something impassable and worthy of my earned cash... I am actually thinking about running a pack of his gear, for shits and giggles this round with a current run I am vegging for about one more week before flipping. Maybe keep them in veg room for 2 and a half weeks and throw them in with my current grow, which consists of Corey, GG4, 413 Chem, Headbanger and Chem 91... Which also came from a great man that is actually a "notch" above Gu~ in my book... ;)

Finally getting things in order to roll dtog. They are looking good bro.

:tiphat:

Goats

Thank God someone agrees with me on this... Gu~ has some fire packs and I have never seen one ran that had a bad plant in the entire bunch. His prices if you know how to work the marketing system correctly he runs so amazingly smooth, is ridiculously cheap at that.

I have one pack of every wild west series stardawg crosses Gu has to offer and some up to double packs a piece and a few I actually have up to 8 packs of the same strain. I got Copper Chem (almost $200.00 pack of beans) at the auction over the weekend for $27.00 and used my golden nuggets and got it for free along with cackleberry, night rider, snake oil and jelly pie.

I don't advertise for Gu~ as much as it appears that way but I do try to get his name out there... I have never dealt with a breeder or company give me such good customer service and ridiculously stupid cheap priced beans that always produces not a keeper, but "several keepers" from each pack of beans... This is the reason I help spread the word, because he is a true American good hearted fellar that you can work with for cheap and always affordable....

What all have you ran from him ddtog???

I have not popped the first pack as of yet, I just "know" that I had invested in something impassable and worthy of my earned cash... I am actually thinking about running a pack of his gear, for shits and giggles this round with a current run I am vegging for about one more week before flipping. Maybe keep them in veg room for 2 and a half weeks and throw them in with my current grow, which consists of Corey, GG4, 413 Chem, Headbanger and Chem 91... Which also came from a great man that is actually a "notch" above Gu~ in my book... ;)

Finally getting things in order to roll dtog. They are looking good bro.

yeah, his auction and rewards programs are where it's at. cuts out the middle man so he can afford to sell straight to customers for really cheap.

there was a night over the christmas break where he was having some kind of insane christmas insanity aution, and prices were dropping every minute. i managed to scoop up both cookies n chem and copper chem for $27 each. used my nuggets and i only had to pay shipping. $14 for almost $300 worth of beans.

i don't know too much about the whole gu~ and top dawg thing, and don't really care to. i just know he provides strong genetics at cheap prices with top customer service.

still trying to decide what to run next. i am thinking 6 seeds each of two strains. i know i am going to run the tomahawk (gg4), but can't decide if i want to run the copper chem, cookies n chem (cookies n cream) or bandit breath (ogkb) alongside it.

thoughts?

MountainBudz

yeah, his auction and rewards programs are where it's at. cuts out the middle man so he can afford to sell straight to customers for really cheap.

there was a night over the christmas break where he was having some kind of insane christmas insanity aution, and prices were dropping every minute. i managed to scoop up both cookies n chem and copper chem for $27 each. used my nuggets and i only had to pay shipping. $14 for almost $300 worth of beans.

i don't know too much about the whole gu~ and top dawg thing, and don't really care to. i just know he provides strong genetics at cheap prices with top customer service.

still trying to decide what to run next. i am thinking 6 seeds each of two strains. i know i am going to run the tomahawk (gg4), but can't decide if i want to run the copper chem, cookies n chem (cookies n cream) or bandit breath (ogkb) alongside it.

thoughts?

Yeah I just want to be able to mention his name around here or his beans without it leading to a dispute. I could care less about that whole deal with top dawg as well... And definitely do not wanna bring it into dtog's thread. I am just agreeing with dtog about gps and I have became quiet a fan of his beans and the way he runs amazing sales.

I started a grow journal a couple of weeks ago but never really progressed it much. I am running those cuts I mentioned previously in my last post, but was gonna run some GPS gear as well and figured I would catch hell through the whole thread so I kinda just forgot about it and currently running the thread somewhere else.

I might pick back up on it and just ignore the haters I guess, as I am not here to catch or start heat but just to grow some f'n herb, know what I mean???

MountainBudz

thoughts?

If it were me, i'd go with Copper Chem and Cookies n Chem... I seen some Cookies n Chem photo shots out there that blew my mind. Looks like some killer phenos in the CnC with breath taking frost factor from what I have seen, personally.

Bmac1

Veteran
Great stuff as usual DTOG. If neck breaker doesnt workout, there's always finger banger, lol.

I have some Gu beans as well that i am sure hold some fire.

Latest posts

Latest posts