What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Have ya managed to track down that triangle kush yet?

Not personally. But dude I know is getting her so we can have her. Hopefully it all pans out.

Just flipped a Cheese x Granola Funk (Cheese Funk) .

picture.php

All the Deep Chunk and Orig. Glue BX4 seeds came up.

picture.php

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Not personally. But dude I know is getting her so we can have her. Hopefully it all pans out.

Just flipped a Cheese x Granola Funk (Cheese Funk) .

View Image

All the Deep Chunk and Orig. Glue BX4 seeds came up.

View Image

View Image

Yeah man gotta say the same thing for the mycotek gear mate 100% germination rates for true every bean I've put in waters popped

Even the butter cookies that are renowned for a bit of scarification all popped for me

Great genetics great people Nuff said

Do ya like a bit of cheese then dtog?

Miraculous Meds

death star x cocoa kush #1
This is the one to look for. Maybe a better version than the mother if you like a dark cocoa nib complexity added to the diesel astringent funk.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Pics from last night.

ECSD S1 "D" - this fucking thing is jammin' ! My fav so far out of the 3 S1's I've run.

picture.php

picture.php

Headbanger #12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Must have missed that neckbreaker mate what's the gens on that?

It's basically a Headbanger remix. I popped a pack of Karma's OG at the very start of this thread. The #5 seed plant was the bets of the pack. I sent that to a buddy. He took it and crossed it with a Sour D IBL male. That plant came from thsoe seeds.

I wish I knew how to make the jaw drop emoji...

:jawdrop:

That emoji is in the smiles tab on the right when you make a post. Click the more button, anf it's a ways down on the right.

B

bigganjabud

Ah sweet mate nice one

I've got some headbanger in my Stash gonna rock em soon