What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields re-birth - Pheonix rising

bobblehead

Veteran
Dirt berm around the GH with shipping container fence sounds like you're going to shade out your stuff..

Best of luck this year. That's a shit load of work to do really fast.

He has a point here... I have a 5' brick wall in my yard and half the yard is worthless for gardening. No sunlight due to the huge shadow. Opaque plastic might be a better choice.

You know I'm pulling for you bro.:huggg:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
The dream is amazing herb. I also appreciate the strength of lines such as GDP, ECSD, OG, Chems, Jack, etc...

I think the dream is a great plant to grow outdoors. It's not finicky, it's extremely hardy, and it yields well. It's also a known commodity. My dream took a long time to finish, but I knew that going in. If you want to grow something that you can count on, it's dream.

It has taken longer to move my dream, but it's moving. You could sell it for less/unit and still come out ahead. It's true that OG is the first to go, but just like any other business. The most in demand ones are the first to go, but when someone needs to fill an order they'll take what's on the table.

I am prepping a bunch of GG#4 for the early depo's. I also have some Chem D, Jelly Donuts (Forum GSC X Louie XIII(reversed)), SFV, and Pure Kush. I believe those will all be in demand. I may or may not do a full season(depends on water availability), but if I did there would be BD in there somewhere.

Best of luck.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He has a point here... I have a 5' brick wall in my yard and half the yard is worthless for gardening. No sunlight due to the huge shadow. Opaque plastic might be a better choice.

You know I'm pulling for you bro.:huggg:

The BERM and trailers are not right up next to the GH's...give me a little credit ....christ............we are just trying to make it look like a busy working farm.........their will be PLENTY of light.

Thanks for stopping by bro, don't freeze before summer hit's heh.

Goddamn now I have to get a good ChemD and Jelly Donut cut.....I KNEW I forgot some strains.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those two days are 4.5 months away yet.

ICHY!!!!!!!!! where yah been? Are you driving your Sno-Blower to work again lol! It was 82 degree's today and I had to run my A/C all over the county it was so hot phew........ whas it hot...did I say it was HOT???:smokeit:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I just open the door and shovel snow in to cool my rooms, it's free. I am not paying PG&E employees who all have mansions and drive Bentlies like you are.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Oh and I was over at my friends house. He blew the transformer at the power pole running a helious box. So tomorrow I get to build a 8 light timer box for him that is not chinese junk.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The dream is amazing herb. I also appreciate the strength of lines such as GDP, ECSD, OG, Chems, Jack, etc...

I think the dream is a great plant to grow outdoors. It's not finicky, it's extremely hardy, and it yields well. It's also a known commodity. My dream took a long time to finish, but I knew that going in. If you want to grow something that you can count on, it's dream.

It has taken longer to move my dream, but it's moving. You could sell it for less/unit and still come out ahead. It's true that OG is the first to go, but just like any other business. The most in demand ones are the first to go, but when someone needs to fill an order they'll take what's on the table.

I am prepping a bunch of GG#4 for the early depo's. I also have some Chem D, Jelly Donuts (Forum GSC X Louie XIII(reversed)), SFV, and Pure Kush. I believe those will all be in demand. I may or may not do a full season(depends on water availability), but if I did there would be BD in there somewhere.

Best of luck.

Abja, thank you for visiting my humble thread........I have a question is Pure Kush and LPVK related?

I do agree with you on the Blue Dream but as Schrews has already commented on, I don't ship my boo anymore east, so it's a local clientele that I am delivering and unfortunately it's NOTHING but POT SNOBS, has to be the GG#4, OG or some GSC variant, diesels still move and I am growing some pure SKUNKS as well (I have my own accidental "Dirty Girl Scout" variation and a Ultimate Strawberry Diesel x UK Cheese ..another "accident") I may still save 3-4 spots for the BD I have not entirely thrown out the idea of not growing her but I have to think of marketing, I'm on this game for the paper booboo, I know that bothers some but at least I'm honest about my intentions, and I want to grow different varieties and had grown BD for many years, thanks for stopping by

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Yeh out there in cali it is like being a french fry. It's hot, you get shaken and then the salt from the ocean is splashed on you.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was in LA...BARELY a 4.0...we don't move for anything less than 6.0..hell I've slept through bigger pffffttttt nothing to see here...move on................

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I would sure hate being in my grow room with barebulbs swinging around. Nothing like a burn on the face. Suppose here you could just hit it with some snow real quick. Don't know what you would do out there in cali. Maybe one of those tsunami waves that come from the ocean onse in a while would take care of it for you.