What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDog's Glass Kennel

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Rocket...How's things mate.

Yep got plenty of air circulation and the Hotbox heater is worth it's weight in bud. Next year will be better with the soild adjustments I got planned.

W

willyweed

you have some great plants going on rudedog ,how do you cope with the smell ?any secrets you want to share? also what are you going do to heat the soil ?,i have seen some of those heating wires for the under soil propagators .any thoughts about passing choppers ?.lol .good luck and looking forward to xmas.willyweed

rocket high

Veteran
Things are good Rude cheers ... growing is a constant upgrade ive found but your GH looks not far away to being dialed in .... i'll keep an an eye out next year for your thread :)

RudeDog

Veteran
Sorry folks for not updating this thread though to the end of the grow, can't remember when I chopped them.

Had some shite I've had to deal with for the last two years and I'm just about sorted out now. In hind sight I did the right thing shutting down, believe me.

What I did get from this grow was a pretty decent smoke even though all the plants could have gone another three weeks easily. And the oil, well, all the trim and ropey buds were mixed together and I made some BHO for Christmas Day, Boxing Day, day after etc....

The Sour Diesel was fucking ace.....Stunk like a diesel generator.

I'll possibly be doing a few plants next year in the glass kennel, had me seeds in the fridge.

Latest posts

Latest posts