What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Beelze Bubba-Headstash-Karmarado OG...

nickman

Veteran
nice!! the WBB is some really nice plants, wish i still had my cut,Ill be watching :)

Yeah I remember u posting some pics of your WBB before ... I grew a few before but they didn't come out to good... I'm hoping this round is a lot better... Thanx B ...

nickman

Veteran
Few more shots...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'm really liking the soil I'm using... it's called Michigan made Mix or M3... so far I've been only giving them water and bio root by General Organics... Every two weeks I would also give them a dose of Fox Farms Microbrew-beneficial microbes... and some molasses here and there ...

I used it last round with good results too...!!!...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice full room! Do you defoliate? I personally never have but I have seen others almost strip the plants down until they where almost bare with great results.

nickman

Veteran
Nice full room! Do you defoliate? I personally never have but I have seen others almost strip the plants down until they where almost bare with great results.

I do to an extant...!!!...
I'll just basically remove any large leaves that may be blocking bud sites - if I can't tuck them under or something...

I would say maybe 10%-15% defoliation...

Thanx G...

nickman

Veteran
Well now I'm down to 6 females... Two of each...!!!...

They have just been staked and they're just rounding out the first week of 12/12...

Latest posts

Latest posts