What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's been hot as hell here the past 5 days..mid to upper 90's.
Thank goodness it's a wet heat so I can sweat my ass off!

The girls have been very thirsty...and I've been giving 'em what they want..

Watered heavy this morning and went back this afternoon for these pictures..

Everything's looking great!

The hideout!

View Image

Super Silver Haze

View Image

DBMH clones

View Image

the Church.... she's a monster, over 9 feet tall

View Image

:artist:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm guessing this roots organics terp tea is gonna work good...it smells like rotting donkey ass...according to the transitive properties of stank it should make for some stinky buds!:smokeit:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those 2 plants look larger then my Garlic Melon giant. Good Job!

We grew some fancy apple flavored Super Silver Haze last year. It was very popular

My camera nor card wont speak to my PC any more. Any pics I take now, have to be done on my phone, then emailed to my PC

Damn Dr. Your raking in the cash build or buy a new computer:dance013:.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope! I wear above the ankle, leather boots...

unless I'm getting dressed up..Then I wear nice sneakers..

PS... they're not tube socks. They're Haynes!

I wear Crocks unless I'm getting dressed up and then I wear Crocks with socks lol

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's the same light I run basically. Difference is I only use 2 boards. Makes a bit more heat but the heat sinks can handle it.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Damn Dr. Your raking in the cash build or buy a new computer:dance013:.

I shot mine full of holes after 2 hard drives, a screen, fan and keyboard replacement. After ten years, I had to put the old girl down. It wouldn't hold a charge and crashed all the time. It was like an '08 Dell laptop, and she sure took a beating through the years. Been a phone-only guy ever since. A lot of phone cameras (not mine) are pretty amazing, and saves you the hassle of uploading to separate devices. Another thing to consider, I guess.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I like sandals and loafers, both are now completely destroyed and I need new ones, lol! My Red Wing work boots are still rocking after 10 years or so. It's amazing, because getting one year out of footwear for me is rare. I even bought a second pair, for when those blow out, that are still in the box:)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I had a pair of Redwings about 35 years ago..
They were good boots but don't fit me right..

I have big, weird shaped feet and I been wearing one type of 6 inch tall Timberlands for the past 25 years...

They're the only ones that fit me right and are comfortable right out of the box...

I'd wear sandals, but I don't want people mistaking me for a silver headed JC...:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a pair of Redwings about 35 years ago..
They were good boots but don't fit me right..

I have big, weird shaped feet and I been wearing one type of 6 inch tall Timberlands for the past 25 years...

They're the only ones that fit me right and are comfortable right out of the box...

I'd wear sandals, but I don't want people mistaking me for a silver headed JC...:biggrin:

justin timberlake? oh,you said jc!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Conditions are perfect outdoors ...it’s raining right now exactly when it needs to be raining:ying:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I like sandals and loafers, both are now completely destroyed and I need new ones, lol! My Red Wing work boots are still rocking after 10 years or so. It's amazing, because getting one year out of footwear for me is rare. I even bought a second pair, for when those blow out, that are still in the box:)

Damn I have gone threw 4 pairs of shoes since march. Must be the roofs. I had one pair last almost for half a roof. Been hard to get shoes lately for me because of the virus screwing up trade.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Working on a roof all day has to be like walking on a belt sander for your shoes, or anything else really. Knees, knuckles, tools... tough environment.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I've only laid a few hundred square of 3 tab shingles..

I freakin' hate roofing..

The worst part for me is how it turns the knuckles of your nail-holding hand into hamburger...

Sure glad we have masochists like Ichy to do that shitty work for us...:biggrin:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I always feel like I'm going to slip off the mofo! I'm not a huge fan of heights, but add a 45 degree angle toward your doom, and I really don't care for it. A 19 year old kid here fell off a roof and got folded in half, mid-spine, and paralyzed this year. That, my friends, is a fate worse than death. Ugh, it gives me the fucking willies, thinking about that poor kid. He should be out doinking broads, but will likely be relegated to obscurity for 60+ years. Truly tragic.
I might even hire out my cabin roof to pros, if I can stop myself from buying new grow equipment, lol! I am even afraid for those guys, and feel guilty paying them so I can stay on the ground and be a pussy.
Yup, this affliction has earned me the dubious distinction of being "shingle bitch" for many a work crew. You get in shape real fast, slinging 3 bundles per trip though. It's like carrying a dead body straight back up onto a burning building, like a reverse fireman:)