What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

The house looks like a no go. I tried but the seller was not flexible in the slightest. Discovered the guy let a deal crumble due to an issue with the roof (the deal before me) that was never disclosed but found during home inspection. Fuck it. I had to walk away on principle. Search continues.

Delicious seeds website legit. Beans are in the sky. Stoked. My last seed order is a good one.

The order of exotic and relentless says delivered at PO box. But, last week, I went out and no indication it was delivered. Hopefully it will be there this week.

Ordered my hps to cmh conversion bulbs. Got one extra. Should be here today or tomorrow. Happy to grab some gear on the fly at a great price.

insomniac_AU

I really like Delicious Seeds. Great company. Great gear.
What was your favourite from Delicious? I've only ever grown their Black Russian which I like.

picture.php
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

What was your favourite from Delicious? I've only ever grown their Black Russian which I like.

View Image View Image
Those flowers look great.

I like everything I've run... Northern lights blue was great. Got 10 fems this time around. Had a really nice NLB the mother tent only years ago.

I've run sugar black rose, cheese candy , critical sensi-star , NLB.

Also really like to run carmello as I love the idea of anything caramel flavored... Ive run sweet seeds caramel candy kush too many times to count.

U

useless.gardens

Got my Seed Here Now order.

More Exotic Gentix mo' better.

I heard they don't give freebies, just a shity piece of taffy.

Here to tell you... word on the street.... is true.

If they have what you need at the right time and right price, hit em up just don't expect any free gear.

My order was nearly $300.

Not even one free Dinafem?
Lol.

insomniac_AU

Those flowers look great.

I like everything I've run... Northern lights blue was great. Got 10 fems this time around. Had a really nice NLB the mother tent only years ago.

I've run sugar black rose, cheese candy , critical sensi-star , NLB.

Also really like to run carmello as I love the idea of anything caramel flavored... Ive run sweet seeds caramel candy kush too many times to count.
Gday UG!
Thanks mate yes this strain has yield and potency and is a quick finisher. It's done in like 55 days. That's sort of a problem for me because the other strains I have are 70 day strains. I actually got these seeds as freebies from Herbies years ago. I'm sick I lost the other pheno I had which had a more berry taste than this.
I love caramel myself I'll have to look into Carmello. :tiphat:

U

useless.gardens

Gday UG!
Thanks mate yes this strain has yield and potency and is a quick finisher. It's done in like 55 days. That's sort of a problem for me because the other strains I have are 70 day strains. I actually got these seeds as freebies from Herbies years ago. I'm sick I lost the other pheno I had which had a more berry taste than this.
I love caramel myself I'll have to look into Carmello. :tiphat:

Alot of Delicious Seeds strains finish pretty quickly. I'm excited to get the nl x bb seeds. Can't wait to crack those. That strain is one of my faves. Classic combo.

Side note, picked up two packs of Oni Seeds Tropicana Cookies.

Also grabbed Dusted Buds ... California Cherries S1.

Okay. Okay.
I'm done buying beans. Lol.

insomniac_AU

You have an enviable selection of beans. I must start developing my seed portfolio more. Stupidly I gave a lot of my seeds away to friends over the years. NLxBB sounds interesting, looking forward to seeing those. Have a good weekend. :tiphat:

U

useless.gardens

If possible, it's good to maintain a seed stash.

Never know when a strain you like might become unavailable.

I try to represent a collection of strains that suits my tastes. When ever I'm looking for motivation in the garden, just crack something new and the anticipation builds.

It's a great time to be into gardening cannabis.

U

useless.gardens

It was my best selling flower from a seed strain. Mine purp'd a bit, was very frosty, and tasted lovely. Silky, creamy, fruity, slightly hashy. Potent too. I say that cause a friend of mine in MI grew peyote purple. Was insane frost and sugar all over the plant. Was testing at 10 to 12% total cannabinoids.

When you look at Delicious Seeds website, SBR is fast flower, good yield, mad cup winner, and tests up to 26%.

It's a strain I should have cloned. Had so many freebie seeds from Delicious in years worth of Attitude orders. Lol. Got to know that company well.

I'd say they are one of the best Spanish banks out there.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Peyote Purple is a frost beast and it yields fairly well. Not too potent but peeps love the stuff anyway. Mine looked as you describe yours. I'm pretty sure they were breed for frost!
:tiphat:

U

useless.gardens

Homeowner again.

Maybe loosing an opportunity here or there was a good thing.

Waiting on the paperwork but it all looks good to go.

And I changed realtors... Hiring a guy with more experience in distressed property. He actually found the property for me. Unlike the chick who wouldn't go into basements, this guy looks at houses before you (buyer) even go out. My type of dude. He wears jeans , carries a flashlight, and willing to get dirty.

The house... OMG sick!!! ... 4 bedrooom, nice yard, driveway, big tall basement, craftsman style cape cod.

Needs a rehab but all in all shouldn't be too bad.

Taxes are low. I'll have no mortgage.
And plenty of $ for the rehab.

STOKED!!!!!!!!

Hydro8

That's funny the chick would go into the basements, lol

*big tall basement* Bingo ! Bonus Points !!! Pretend you care about the school district and negotiate down.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Homeowner again.

And I changed realtors... Hiring a guy with more experience in distressed property. He actually found the property for me. Unlike the chick who wouldn't go into basements, this guy looks at houses before you (buyer) even go out. My type of dude. He wears jeans , carries a flashlight, and willing to get dirty.

The house... OMG sick!!! ... 4 bedrooom, nice yard, driveway, big tall basement, craftsman style cape cod.

STOKED!!!!!!!!

Congrats, see, not getting that last place ended up being a good thing.

the NLXBB is that the northern berry by peak seeds?

insomniac_AU

Homeowner again.

STOKED!!!!!!!!
Sorry I missed this, great news! I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason. Sounds perfect. :dance013:

U

useless.gardens

Thanks for the kind words.

Contract will be here today, deposit is paid, and I'm getting ready for home inspection. I'm only getting the inspection for my knowledge. The closing should be finalized end of October.

I should be cracking beans by end of November.

That platinum fire og is on my radar.

On another note, my Delicious Seed order has arrived to the PO box. I ordered direct from their website. Smooth transaction I must say. Very happy to add a grip of fem seeds to the stash.

Also sent off the $ for my Oni seed order.

Picked up two packs of the Tropicana Cookies.

Also grabbed s1 of Cali Cherries from Dusted Buds.

Looking forward to getting the keys to the house, sheetrocking and getting the floors refinished.

I'll be using the two upstairs bedrooms until spring 2019.

Ordered more gear too. HID vert hangers, ballasts, cfl vert hangers, green led headlamp, and those glasses for the grow room.

Close to the day I can set up.
I can feel it.

Stoked.

Goats

those trop cookies i keep seeing on ig look mighty nice. i will be watching for those for sure.

U

useless.gardens

those trop cookies i keep seeing on ig look mighty nice. i will be watching for those for sure.

Yes sir. I agree on those Oni packs. Initially, I was like no way @ $150 a pack. Then, after hearing about Karma's endorsement, DTOG's endorsement, and research on the internet... Sold on that Tropicana Cookies.

Don't hurt that I got them packs for $112 each.

Plus, I should be able to score Thin Mints and would love to make some seeds with the Oni gear.

Side note, it's official... Property in the suburbs is mine!

My legal issues up a court (Superior), still got things to manage, but getting another house, in another state, far away from my original drama, WIN WIN.

I want to cry. It's a small victory but the wind is back in my sail.

Can't replace my beloved pets.

But, I feel a huge weight off my chest.

It's so great to have some new focus and a new purpose.

Goats

good stuff useless! i can sense the relief just reading the post, man.

here's to getting up and running ASAP! :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts