What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pissing down all day ,, dog got nipped by a Shitzu not that it bothered him,,,
Smoking some bubblegummer,,,,,,nice , euphoric,organic,jarred for six weeks but as soon as ya put your head down ,It gives ya a nice deep sleep,,,,Connisseur beans just popped (25)
10 Strawberry Double Diesel, 10 Cheesedog Haze ,,, 5 forgettable deadhead,,,s2

buzzmobile

Veteran
Enjoy your winter break, TychoMonolyth.

I'm in the middle of a bathroom renovation, and my sciatic nerve is on my nerves. ;)

EsterEssence

Veteran
Looks like following the rules was the way to go this year. Everything is out of the ground no evildoers came here. There was some scary days with air surveillance. I did see a news bite where they pulled over a guy in a uhaul and found 355 lbs trimmed cannabis, they pulled hin over because he wasn’t wearing his seat belt what an idiot...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Looks like following the rules was the way to go this year. Everything is out of the ground no evildoers came here. There was some scary days with air surveillance. I did see a news bite where they pulled over a guy in a uhaul and found 355 lbs trimmed cannabis, they pulled hin over because he wasn’t wearing his seat belt what an idiot...
I agree. Lights? Belts? Muffler? SOBER?....

It's the little things that get you.

Last year I had a car load of bud fresh off the field in hockey bags headed for trimming at HQ. What a stink. I come around a corner and cops are on both sides of the road waving people past a smoking car in the ditch. I rolled up my windows (as if that would help) and rolled right through with a little wave. I caught one cop looking at me in my rear view mirror. They didn't follow. With only about 2 months to legalization, that would really suck. Still, it was way over the proposed 30grams personal posession. Lol

The crown and judges had been throwing out charges for months leading up to legal.

St. Phatty

Looks like following the rules was the way to go this year.

Got 2 plants left.

One of them is looking better & better.

Good to outstanding mold resistance @ week 12.

After being rained on for about 6 days in the last 2 weeks !

attachment.php

Underbud on a plant that's been harvested that I'm going to try to regen.

Attachments

• IMG_20191021_130224_underbuds.jpg
    IMG_20191021_130224_underbuds.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 15

St. Phatty

Drying Pot.

Zen and the art of cheap milligram scale calibration.

Anybody remember that book, Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance ?

EsterEssence

Veteran
Trying to keep up with all the work, and not let everything get to dry, it’s like 2%rh outside. Luckily it’s not so windy, so I have power, so glad I pulled it off, although it’s not that much just enough to get me and a couple of friends through the year...

EsterEssence

Veteran
Slowly getting things done, starting to get the smalls ready to make rosin. I have enough to get us through till everything cures and the weather gets cold enough to tumble.

BuzzBob56

Dumping AT&T internet and DTV, at long last. :greenstars:

:bashhead: Having Spectrum back out today to relocate the Router.

My computer's Internet went from 50 Mbps Down on AT&T hardwired to 13.8 Down on Spectrum's "up to 200 Mbps" after accepting the installer's recommended Router location. :fight:

Should've known he only wanted the fastest install in order to get onto his next gig.

St. Phatty

Smoking Pot,

Priming Brass.

Watching the weather reports for Southern Oregon & NorCal. The wind is picking up.

Do any ICMag members windsurf ?

EsterEssence

Veteran
Waiting for the power to go out, wind is picking up. I’m ready not happy but I understand why they are doing it...

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'm on to the next step of a bathroom renovation. Today I plan to install the membrane. Then it's tile time!:dance013::woohoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• PB271801.jpg
    PB271801.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts